Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    I'm guessing they are all in support of doing something about Assad. He is one of the worst mass murderers in history and must be stopped.
    muSLUM scum kill christians, jews and just about ANYONE who doesn't fall in line EVERY SINGLE DAY. They make ASSAD look like a saint and I'm sure the muSLUMS would love to see him go because he (like in Egypt) is the only one between them and the Christians. I say that we back ASSAD....better yet, I say we fight anyone who gains support from B.O. because he is also our enemy. Yes, that's right! Anyone who would abuse my rights and cater to those who would take advantage of me or my welfare, are and should be noted as OUR enemy.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    I'm guessing they are all in support of doing something about Assad. He is one of the worst mass murderers in history and must be stopped.
    It's all a matter of perspective, isn't it? Saddam Hussein was ok in their book but Assad is not. Liberalism is such a fickle bitch!
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Additionally, where the heck are the anti-war folks especially those who want to volunteer to be human shields so the US wont strike major targets in Syria? Where are all the talking heads claiming its all about oil? Where are all the liberals whining about clandestine profiteering by members of the administration?

On a side note, I'm sure Kerry was against military intervention in Syria before he was for it!
    Someone should pull out the THOUSANDS of quotes and videos, from politicians to every day knuckleheads - not to mention the anti-war liberals from the internet boards - and see if we can find out why so many are suddenly silent now that it's McChimpy and Lurch calling the shots.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    It's all a matter of perspective, isn't it? Saddam Hussein was ok in their book but Assad is not. Liberalism is such a fickle bitch!
    Exactly. People should try adding up the deaths that Saddam and his henchmen were guilty of. But that's somehow different.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Last edited by revelarts; 08-27-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    muSLUM scum kill christians, jews and just about ANYONE who doesn't fall in line EVERY SINGLE DAY. They make ASSAD look like a saint and I'm sure the muSLUMS would love to see him go because he (like in Egypt) is the only one between them and the Christians. I say that we back ASSAD....better yet, I say we fight anyone who gains support from B.O. because he is also our enemy. Yes, that's right! Anyone who would abuse my rights and cater to those who would take advantage of me or my welfare, are and should be noted as OUR enemy.
    You're a Hezbollah supporter
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

I won't go into every last detail of every group, but for example - the USA supported rebels in the Libya incident. If a legit set of rebels turns into a terrorist organization down the road, you can't hold the USA fully accountable for that. That is more or less what happened with Al Qaeda, and as far as I know, it's not like we've supported them since they have turned into a full blown terror organization, or Al Qaeda at all for that fact, but what they were prior.

With that said, regardless of who is in office calling the shots, I disagree with support in any way towards a known terror group. This would include all groups on your list, and a few that aren't. Some are borderline these days, but we more or less know that they have connections to Al Qaeda or similar, and I think we should say 'fuck you' to them as well and let them fight for themselves. ALL of these groups and areas have made it VERY clear over the years that they don't want or need our support, and I think we should honor that. Let the animals kill one another like in Syria. And when people call Assad a mass murderer, and want or expect help, we point them back to their ungrateful rhetoric from the past and watch them die at the hands of one another.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Anyone happen to remember back during the IRAQ war, when Bush, Blair, and even the U.N. declared that Saddam had WMD's?

If you do remember that. Do you remember when someone suggested Bush was lying about WMD's, almost every day...If you hated Bush, or were a Democrat, and just agreed that Bush made Colin Powell look like a fool for saying..."The WMD's could have been sent to SYRIA?"

Why isn't anyone talking about that now, since Bush took all the blame?

And, isn't it surprising how Assad, in Syria now denies using Chemical Weapons...formerly called WMD's by the BUSH haters, and nobody wants to now admit. BUSH WASN'T LYING AT ALL????

Hypocrisy, Lies, Hatred, and just plain STUPIDITY still rules for those who Love Obama, and Democrats so much.
    I was just thinking that today....hmmm maybe I should go back over to the old board and dig up some old posts.
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Came across this in my search for older news articles about Syria and Saddam....no idea if this guy is truly who he says he is haven't got that far yet....lol

Last edited by Trinity; 08-27-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I won't go into every last detail of every group, but for example - the USA supported rebels in the Libya incident. If a legit set of rebels turns into a terrorist organization down the road, you can't hold the USA fully accountable for that. That is more or less what happened with Al Qaeda, and as far as I know, it's not like we've supported them since they have turned into a full blown terror organization, or Al Qaeda at all for that fact, but what they were prior.
    Sure honest mistakes could be made, probably have been. But it seems more often than not it hasn't been a mistake.
    In Libya we knew most of the rebel fighters fought our own troop in Iraq and that some were members of Alqaeda. . Some will blame that on Obama but all of NATO was on board with the "rebels".

It's great to give the powers that be the benny of the doubt but when the evidence shows it happening over and over, we'd be silly to think that it's a series of accidents by complete idiots R & D.
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...quot-terrorist
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...102#post560102

Alqaeda always had anti American rhetoric even while getting U.S. training. Very Similar to Skin heads/neo nazis terrorist who join the U.S. military waiting for a chance to strike at the federal gov't. that trains them.

With that said, regardless of who is in office calling the shots, I disagree with support in any way towards a known terror group. This would include all groups on your list, and a few that aren't. Some are borderline these days, but we more or less know that they have connections to Al Qaeda or similar, and I think we should say 'fuck you' to them as well and let them fight for themselves. ALL of these groups and areas have made it VERY clear over the years that they don't want or need our support, and I think we should honor that. Let the animals kill one another like in Syria. And when people call Assad a mass murderer, and want or expect help, we point them back to their ungrateful rhetoric from the past and watch them die at the hands of one another.
    except the animal bit, I'd agree with that Jim.
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-27-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Sure honest mistakes could be made, probably have been. But it seems more often than not it hasn't been a mistake.
    In Libya we knew most of the rebel fighters fought our own troop in Iraq and that some were members of Alqaeda. . Some will blame that on Obama but all of NATO was on board with the "rebels".

It's great to give the powers that be the benny of the doubt but when the evidence shows it happening over and over, we'd be silly to think that it's a series of accidents by complete idiots R & D.
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...quot-terrorist
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...102#post560102

Alqaeda always had anti American rhetoric even while getting U.S. training. Very Similar to Skin heads/neo nazis terrorist who join the U.S. military waiting for a chance to strike at the federal gov't. that trains them.

except the animal bit, I'd agree with that Jim.
    I used to think in some of these instances, that helping someone fighting your enemy was always a good thing. But I've certainly revisited that belief in the past 20 years and the massive amount of terror attacks that have since followed. It would seem that anyone will do whatever they can for assistance from the USA during their "uprisings", then they condemn us down the line, too many turn to terror as their main MO and they all end up talking smack about their rights and sovereignty. I say let them all take care of their own business. Don't condemn the USA when so many innocents die. As truly sad as it may be, these people will need to manage their own way, and far too many are going to die due to their own people and their way of life.

But I know there's still shit falling into the enemies hands, or our future enemies. Hell, just forking over millions and military assistance to the MB shows it on a grand scale. What will it take before the ties are cut? And Pakistan? I know we have interests here and there, and we need to give a little to get a little, but certain things should just never even be on the table.

The only good news, so far, is that we'll be lobbing the missiles from destroyers, so hopefully no American lives will be at imminent risk. Obama will likely pull another 'war powers resolution' to bypass congress and just wipe his hands of it before the 60-90 days are up.

I know you think I'm referring to EVERYONE in Syria when I refer to animals. I've been referring to so many of them as animals for a bit now. This applies to those we see on the news, those involved in the never ending abuse, abuse of women, violent ways, terrorism, attempted genocide. The people I see in Syria, killing fellow citizens over political shit, over religious crap, are acting like animals. Neither side may have fully gotten what they wanted had this remained peaceful, but it goes without saying that killing untold thousands of the citizens there isn't getting anyone what they want - unless they are looking for death and blood. Which sadly some of them DO want.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Came across this in my search for older news articles about Syria and Saddam....no idea if this guy is truly who he says he is haven't got that far yet....lol

This guy was a great source of info back then and the left said he was just promoting his book. But his claims were backed up by the CIA and the captured documents. The weapons went to syria just as he said. Its something I was saying from the beginning.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Someone should pull out the THOUSANDS of quotes and videos, from politicians to every day knuckleheads - not to mention the anti-war liberals from the internet boards - and see if we can find out why so many are suddenly silent now that it's McChimpy and Lurch calling the shots.
    They are silent because they are the hypocritical , lying bastards we've always said they were. They are silent because Obama must be protected at any and all costs. They are silent because such damn scum never stand up for what is right..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I know you think I'm referring to EVERYONE in Syria when I refer to animals. I've been referring to so many of them as animals for a bit now. This applies to those we see on the news, those involved in the never ending abuse, abuse of women, violent ways, terrorism, attempted genocide. The people I see in Syria, killing fellow citizens over political shit, over religious crap, are acting like animals. Neither side may have fully gotten what they wanted had this remained peaceful, but it goes without saying that killing untold thousands of the citizens there isn't getting anyone what they want - unless they are looking for death and blood. Which sadly some of them DO want.
    Don't take it personal.
    I didn't/don't think your referring to everyone or to all muslims. But on the board Muslim terrorist, Black thugs, people who voted for Obama and who knows who else are called animals here. Seems sometimes the only people NEVER considered animals are American white conservatives.
    ANd really At least 1 here has made it a point of their argument that Muslim "terrorist" are literally sub human animals. frankly that really shook me. They've made me rethink using the term for anyone.
    I don't want to minimize any of the horrific crimes , I'd call them Satanic, or demonic or evil, but God made us all Humans, and I'm not comfortable calling people animals. Dehumanization of a criminal or war enemy doesn't make us more humane it tends to make us less so.
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-27-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    They are silent because they are the hypocritical , lying bastards we've always said they were. They are silent because Obama must be protected at any and all costs. They are silent because such damn scum never stand up for what is right..--Tyr
    You're certainly not silent now, by were you as vehemently against the Iraq invasion under the auspices of WMD?
    So far as proof goes, there's no proof saddam used chemical warfare since '88. Yet we invaded 15 years later since he didn't fully comply with the 92 cease fire. Some doubted this, while others say that theres documented proof that Syrian took possession of such weapons-- thus proving that saddam violated those resolutions....yet here you claim there's no proof of Syrian violations. Seems to me that, if the illegitimate transfer of chemical weapons took place, then Assad is complicit in the crime, no?
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99