Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Honestly, so long as you are responding to them and going toe to toe, I see all parties equally guilty.
    I stopped as of the last message I posted, they will continue on. It's ok, it just makes them look foolish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    I think I'm in love...

I agree , a brilliant post by Kat. Simply amazing how one person comes on to crusade and those he targeted are bad guys for refusing to sit quietly and just take it. If the guy was real and not an asswipe shit stirrer he would have sought change in a peaceful manner. He did not instead he choose down and dirty warfare and when we did as Jim asked--go to cage to fight it out we still get criticized as the bad guys . Well to hell with that. I wasn't raised to knuckle under to a punkass asswipe like that! All this cage activity was one person that crusaded to force several members away and ALL I HERE IS HOW THE FIGHTING MAY DRIVE OTHER MEMBERS AWAY. How about the 4 or 5 the punkass bastard crusades against? Are they not contributing members here as well? Do they not count? Taft warned me this was coming but I told him no , Jim wouldn't allow it .. ff-this shit...--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-11-2013 at 05:51 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    You really are a grandiose fucktard arn't you? You keep trying to spin what was said, and you keep failing. Better just get back to editing quotes, since you whine about others doing it.

I was looking at your threads started, I see a good number of them have no replies, and are just you spewing forth right wing talking points. Yep, no original thoughts in your head. Again.

I am guessing since you have not answered, you will be like tyr and refuse a one on one debate. Yeah, figures.

I am almost done with you down here as you are so empty headed you are not even entertaining. Almost time to just ignore your made up bullshit and idiotic rambling and just smack you down upstairs, if you ever bother to wonder back up there.
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?searchid=118010
    As of 10:23PM today, Special Ed has 15 threads started, with 6 No Replies. In 1 day, Ed's managed to get about 1/4 of the total No Reply threads I have for my entire time on this board. One day!

Pathetic.

National Anthem....

Started by Arbo, Today 10:01 PM

• Replies: 0
    • Views: 0

Blue-collar laborers rebel at AFL-CIO’s embrace of progressives

Started by Arbo, Today 08:30 PM

• Views: 6

Holder takes aim at Texas in challenge to voting rights case

Started by Arbo, Today 08:28 PM

• Views: 4

NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel

Started by Arbo, Today 07:52 PM

• Views: 11

An old but good one WRT 2nd amendment....

Started by Arbo, Today 06:55 PM

• Replies:0
    • Views: 9

Gun rights video's....

Started by Arbo, Today 04:00 PM

• Views: 13
    Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 09-11-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?searchid=118010
    As of 10:23PM today, Special Ed has 15 threads started, with 6 No Replies. In 1 day, Ed's managed to get about 1/4 of the total No Reply threads I have for my entire time on this board. One day!

Pathetic.

National Anthem....

Started by Arbo, Today 10:01 PM

• Views: 0

Blue-collar laborers rebel at AFL-CIO’s embrace of progressives

Started by Arbo, Today 08:30 PM

• Views: 6

Holder takes aim at Texas in challenge to voting rights case

Started by Arbo, Today 08:28 PM

• Views: 4

NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel

Started by Arbo, Today 07:52 PM

• Views: 11

An old but good one WRT 2nd amendment....

Started by Arbo, Today 06:55 PM

• Views: 9

Gun rights video's....

Started by Arbo, Today 04:00 PM

• Views: 13

Marcus. This will be my last post for the night. But. I do suspect. Our new, resident Bubblehead Arbo possibly suffers from the "BENZ". Too many air bubbles between his ears from DEEP deployments.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Oh good Christ.

If the number of replies to threads I started was the measure by which I based my message board visits, I'd never come back.

I've had more failed topic starters than I can count.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Oh good Christ.

If the number of replies to threads I started was the measure by which I based my message board visits, I'd never come back.

I've had more failed topic starters than I can count.
    exactly my point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Arbo has no right to speak for me, indeed he mischaracterized my participation towards his 'challenge' to turn a one on one to his own smack down site. I said then, he should find one of his 'others' that he considers his equal, though I'm guessing they consider themselves his betters, as they let him join the cage pretty much on his own. He seems to have come to 'sweep out' what he and 'others' deem undesirables.

On the top of the board, he's not so hot. Shockers.

I'm sorry to say that with this newest addition to the DP family, I'm going to take a rest, I'll look for posts by Abbey, Gabby, Sassy, and the few others who show up here once in awhile.

As for the frequent cage dwellers, you're all boring to all but yourself in this forum. Why you choose to primarily play with those that find you 'less' or egg on those you think 'less' of, I don't know. The non-stop sniping and 'pearls' about turds and other bodily functions might be of interest to 5th grade boys, but really not so much to grown ups. The creative uses of the F word are truly imaginative, as are the put downs, again amongst 5th graders.

I actually like many of the cage dwellers as people. I've communicated with some on the top of the board and via pm. Nice folks that seem to like playing games more than discussing topics. I don't care if people post like they are researchers, but referencing what you're talking about is helpful. Yes, there are some whose style of writing irritates me. Ahem, that is MY problem, not theirs. I can ignore them, I can try to suggest or model other ways of responding, but IT IS MY PROBLEM.

I don't have the right to start condescending and trying to get rid of those I don't care for. Now, there have been some, Robert does come to mind, that managed to push buttons and get me to go off. I've wondered about that time. My conclusion, too much stuff in the cage, not on the top of the board. Good threads that had to be split or moved. Lots of derailing. Same happened with Conhog, actually that was when many of the old posters left. Funny thing, where he is now he's pretty much relegated to starting threads that no one responds too, cool feature is that posters can block those that want to derail with garbage. So, he pretty much isn't allowed on most threads and no one wants to join him. Most threads don't ban anyone other than him, it's his use of racial slurs and awful comments about and to females, (sound familiar?)

In the meantime, if you all choose to keep up your joyful bantering with each other, I'm sure the board will continue to enlighten all.

I'm sure I'll post once in awhile, but really like more topics I'm interested in. I remain ever practical, though it took this coming addition, on the back of finally letting Robert go, whose entry came pretty close to finally letting Conhog, (oh joy, I do post where he is), and OCA, (another that is around), to make me realize that what others have been telling me for the past year and half. It just makes sense. I will say, "Hi" to some of our common old friends, that now post elsewhere. If there comes a time of actual change, I'd do what I could to help get some to return. They're not interested in what's happening here.

Jim, you do try to post things of interest on politics and certainly animals. I have appreciated that. It takes more than a couple of folks though. The derailing and the fighting has become the norm here. Get rid of one, welcome another is a pattern.

I know the cage is supposed to be 'for fighting' and insulting. I get that. We now have had a suggestion to allow challenges that will come from 'here' up. Anyone else see that it's unlikely to end well? Now there's people talking for others and insulting others via their mind reading powers I guess. Unless one assumes they are actually trying to draw more action to the cage. A lovely idea.
    Sorry to see you go Kat but you have many valid points.

Arbo seems to be from the same mold of FU and LR and the board is not getting any better to say the least

I do not think the fighting was this bad even when we had OCA and Virgil posting. Oh well, it is what is it

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan