Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Iraq vet tells robber: ‘you need to get out of here before I blow your head off!'

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/05...est=latestnews
    video on linked page
    A man who police say was attempting to rob a liquor store was in for quite a shock when the clerk he tried holding up pulled out a gun of his own, OKCFOX.com reported.

According to The News Leader, the would-be robber pulled a gun on Jon Lewis Alexander who was working at Beer 30, a liquor store in Marionville, Missouri.
    Alexander, who served 30 years in the military including four tours in Iraq, was armed and pushed the would-be robber’s hand down and pulled out his Walther PPX 9 mm handgun.
    Alexander, 54, pointed the gun at the man's mouth and, according to Alexander, he said "you need to get out of here before I blow your head off", after a second of consideration, the suspect turned and left. Police have not made an arrest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    That's what I call positive negotiating ... Only thing better would have been to sent a piece of hot lead down the scum's throat at super sonic speed. I would have.. And his race or religion wouldn't have mattered a bit... especially if he was lying on the floor as dead as a mackerel. Probably best that I never work those type of jobs... Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.