Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default aboutime, drummond, try-fail, marcus...

How about you all show some respect to the forum and jimnyc, and quit trashing up every thread by making your lame flames all over the place, and keep it here in the cage, where it belongs?

I honestly doubt your ability to do so, as you all seem to be the most simple minded fools around, and to be honest I don't think you have an ounce of respect for Jim or the forum.

I will try to only respond to content/ideas related to topics of threads in the other sub forums, tough between the 4 of you there are so few ideas that there may be zero to respond to. And I will keep pointing out how fucking stupid you morons are in the cage. It's ideas vs personalities. Do you understand or do I have to say it again, just a bit more slowly?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, whose sock are you again???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    New user here. Looking for a place that actually debates topics, is civil, and knocks the partisan trolls off the rolls quickly. Far too many sites I have been on are either lopsided in membership, or a joke when it comes to their 'moderation', full of hacks, etc.

I dislike both of the big two political parties, as they are more similar than different in the big picture. I have been called a leftist and a righty depending on the topic. I hope to find this place is different from all the other ones, but I am almost to the point of believing a good place exists. Will stick around and see how this place is.
    This was your 3rd post. Based on your posting history since then, you should be 'knocked off the rolls quickly.'

Dumb ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    So, whose sock are you again???
    I would ask if you really are that much of a moron, but clearly the answer is yes.

Oh wait, tell us how you know more than the site owner?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would ask if you really are that much of a moron, but clearly the answer is yes.

Oh wait, tell us how you know more than the site owner?
    Yeah, you're probably not smart enough to know how to spoof an IP address or use a proxy server.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, you're probably not smart enough to know how to spoof an IP address or use a proxy server.
    So now you are admitting you are a moron that makes baseless acquisitions? Very well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    So now you are admitting you are a moron that makes baseless acquisitions? Very well.
    No, I admitted you're probably too stupid to know how to spoof an IP address or use a proxy server. Do try to keep up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, I admitted you're probably too stupid to know how to spoof an IP address or use a proxy server. Do try to keep up.
    No, you behind the times shtick is failing again.

BTW, great news. You have a new member, so you are no longer just a foursome. It appears that Jeff is an utter moron as well that doesn't give a shit about the site or it's owner or what he says. Good on him! What a fucktard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

BTW, great news. You have a new member, so you are no longer just a foursome. It appears that Jeff is an utter moron as well that doesn't give a shit about the site or it's owner or what he says. Good on him! What a fucktard.
    Damn that Jeff ffing us we four musketeers, gonna have to go by the five horsemen now. I bez riding the lightning fast dark horse with the golden saddle.. Jeff rides a mule and aboutime and Drummond both ride swift Indian ponies, Marcus rides a fire breathing half horse half dragon. Careful or you'll get trampled in a stampede. The boys and the horses are all spirited and a bit careless when it comes to varmits that cross their paths.---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Hey Arbo,

I haven't seen you around here much, but in the short time you've been here it seems you've found yourself in hot water. Are you trying to piss everyone off on purpose or does it just come natural to you? Why are you so worried about the site owner and trying to stick up for him. Jim doesn't need any newbie coming in here and trying to suck up by chastising the members. He is perfectly capable of smacking anyone that he feels needs it, including newbies. As for Jeff ... maybe you should do some research to see what his relationship is to the board owner before you start talking smack.

And, if you truly wanted to help out the board owner you would take his advice and put certain people on ignore and/or refrain from responding to them.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I haven't seen you around here much, but in the short time you've been here it seems you've found yourself in hot water. Are you trying to piss everyone off on purpose or does it just come natural to you?
    What you missed is that it all started when one of these morons made a statement about religion being necessary in order to be moral and I disagreed. He's an overreactive ass that can barely put together a cohesive response, and is much worse when it comes to his cut and paste jobs.

And, if you truly wanted to help out the board owner you would take his advice and put certain people on ignore and/or refrain from responding to them.
    As I explained to him, putting them on ignore doesn't do any good, as they were continually responding to everything with their monkey humping a football stupidity, so it was fucking things up for those that did not have them on ignore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Not everyone here agrees with some of the things I've said but I don't hold it against them. I just move on to the next subject. Disagreeing on something doesn't mean that I have to dislike or attack that person. Even agreeing on something doesn't make them my friend either. All I'm saying is that if someone upsets you enough to make you want to start calling them names and making personal attacks it's better for everyone and the board (and especially the owner and administrators) if you move on and let it go.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

It appears that Jeff is an utter moron as well that doesn't give a shit about the site or it's owner or what he says. Good on him! What a fucktard.
    Although he is quite capable of responding himself, just wanted to point out that Jeff is my brother. I think he does care about me, at least a little!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Originally Posted by Arbo
    It appears that Jeff is an utter moron as well that doesn't give a shit about the site or it's owner or what he says. Good on him! What a fucktard.
    Although he is quite capable of responding himself, just wanted to point out that Jeff is my brother. I think he does care about me, at least a little!
    Well, what a surprise... anyone that doesn't agree with Arbo is apparently a fucktard. Who'd have guessed? And his 3rd post said he was here tro be civil, too. That died about post 5.

We all care a little Jim. But collectively, it's a lot!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As I explained to him, putting them on ignore doesn't do any good, as they were continually responding to everything with their monkey humping a football stupidity, so it was fucking things up for those that did not have them on ignore.
    Yet, you're the only one complaining. Go figure.

Dumb ass.