Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Well , at least you spelled hole right this time by omitting the -W-. This 'ole Southern boy ciphers pretty good even at just a glance. king ignorant sent so many young astronauts sexy strippers . -- As is lying, spinning, diversion, deceit and double talking with double identities by their opponents. EVEN PERHAPS TRIPLE IDENTITIES SOMETIMES, Got Ape Big Bad Yankee. --Tyr
    nice..you're wrong on every count. No surprise there, though...I'm not gabby...I'm not arbo.. You hit the trifecta of ignorance with that stupid post. I'm sure your friends are all clapping and cheering and I know how important that is to you....LMAO..insecure little papa romeo india charlie kilo sierra.

I was wondering why it seemed slow before I signed up but now I know why this site is so dead..you guys are real alpha sierra sierra hotel oscar lima echo sierra.
    Have fun!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P.Kersey View Post
    nice..you're wrong on every count. No surprise there, though...I'm not gabby...I'm not arbo.. You hit the trifecta of ignorance with that stupid post. I'm sure your friends are all clapping and cheering and I know how important that is to you....LMAO..insecure little papa romeo india charlie kilo sierra.

I was wondering why it seemed slow before I signed up but now I know why this site is so dead..you guys are real alpha sierra sierra hotel oscar lima echo sierra.
    Have fun!

Wow! How impressive is that? Pretending only you know the meanings of the military alphabet, and can try to make people scratch their heads...wondering how STUPID you are?

To show how far behind the rest of us you are. We just say PRICK, and ASSHOLES like you, and think nothing of it.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Have fun!
    This one's for you P.K. "Chuck you Farley. Go back off in your own jack yard!"
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have fun!
    (points to door)

If you don't like the board, you know where to go. You 'could' try sticking around, actually debating and not whining and moving goal posts when you're challenged... but that would probably be too difficult for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...What have I posted that is incorrect? Just point it out...
    Okay...

(points)

Originally Posted by P.Kersey

Absolute leftist BS...Just reading about "white supremacists" exposes THAT "research" as fraudulent and biased.

According to the 1860 census;
    http://www.civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

8% of southerners owned slaves.That's it, ace...25%? LMAO...rubbish....Yes my number was off by few percent...the revisionist nonsense you posted is just ridiculous, though.

28% of free negroes in the south owned slaves..got any comments on THAT? I didn't think so....
    The details of your FAIL were posted in that thread, for all to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    actually, I'm not done with you. You didn't read your source properly, dumb ass.

1860 census results... the 8% was the TOTAL of ALL FAMILIES IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AT THAT TIME who owned slaves.

Here's a breakdown from YOUR SOURCE, on just the southern states, of families that owned slaves... the column YOU chose.

South Carolina 46%
    Mississippi 49%
    Florida 34%
    Alabama 35%
    Georgia 37%
    Louisiana 29%
    Texas 28%
    Virginia 26%
    Arkansas 20%
    Tennessee 25%
    North Carolina 28%

If you're going to link to a source, you should probably understand what you copy and paste, dumb ass.
    Did you man up? nope. You tried, and FAILED to move the goalposts a few posts later.
    Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 09-13-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    (points to door)

If you don't like the board, you know where to go. You 'could' try sticking around, actually debating and not whining and moving goal posts when you're challenged... but that would probably be too difficult for you.

Marcus. I do believe Arbo is now showing all of us how he somehow expects...because of his navy, submarine background. Which I still question in many ways. That he honestly is convinced he is SPECIAL, and should be treated as someone...he thinks is SPECIAL.

So, his only defense is to belittle, degrade, patronize everyone who isn't HIM, because He believes, everyone who hasn't had his background in life...is less than him in every way.
    What a lonely, miserable, frustrating way to try NOT to fit in.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Have fun!
    So you wondered why it seemed slow? Wouldn't that take some long period of time here to know if it was slow or just normal at that pace? You see that same complaint Arbo made as well complete with his crusade to make gigantic changes here. Did you discuss it with him and/or yourself? And why didn't you and Arbo suggest these magical changes to admin here instead of jumping in to stir the post so to speak? Go ahead with your thought to be coded insults. HAHA, I AM INSECURE? DO MY POSTS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THAT? --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.