Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I'm not your son. But consider yourself lucky I bothered to reply to your ignorance.
    Yes..I'm truly honored that you replied..I feel blessed. ..and look! You even said my question was ignorant as you dodged it! What a classy guy/girl you are!

Do you think we should attack syria?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow Pk, you sound like a broken record. So your a Bush hater and your hung up on iraq. Pssst iraq is over and done. Let it go now. Also, Bush has been out of office for 5 years, let it go now.

We have a whole new bunch of problems today. The main one being the foolish, ignorant man in the white house. Nothing, I repeat, nothing will be done anywhere as long as this man is in charge.

I see your another Israel hater. Do you also support hamas? How about hezbo? Or maybe iran. They all want to blow Israel away.

There's another name for the war on terror. It's called the Long War. And it is between the west and islam. Whether you like it or not Israel is our ally in this war.

As to should we attack syria, no. We should attack iran. Cripple iran and syria will fold as will hezbo. Then we can concentrate on the sunni's and muslim brotherhood. And if we had a competent president with some guts we would stare down putin as well.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Wow Pk, you sound like a broken record. So your a Bush hater and your hung up on iraq. Pssst iraq is over and done. Let it go now. Also, Bush has been out of office for 5 years, let it go now.
    hate bush as much as obama..Politicians don't fool me. I've seen them all since LBJ.
    Iraq is over..let it go..tell that to mothers, fathers, sons, brothers, uncles, aunts sisters of the dead troops...What did they die for?
    My point is that the gov't will invent false "reasons" to justify what they want to do. Gulf of Tonkin, for instance..oh yeah vietnam is over too..The govt lied, but...let it go...It didn't mean anything.

We have a whole new bunch of problems today. The main one being the foolish, ignorant man in the white house. Nothing, I repeat, nothing will be done anywhere as long as this man is in charge.
    I agree completely. this country is finished anyway..it isn't obama, though..it's the type of people who would vote for him...twice.

I see your another Israel hater.
    You do? how do you see that?

Do you also support hamas? How about hezbo? Or maybe iran. They all want to blow Israel away.
    I couldn't care less for either side. They both hate white christians...to the jews we're "unclean" and "goyim"...and to the muslims we're "infidels". Let them settle their own differences.

There's another name for the war on terror. It's called the Long War. And it is between the west and islam. Whether you like it or not Israel is our ally in this war.
    They are? I think they're infiltrators in our government and have twisted and warped american policy.
    ..and the long war?..more like the eternal war..here's a secret..terrorism will always exist.It can never be eradicated...Like the "war on drugs"....Drugs will always exist.
    The only purpose of the "war on drugs" is to generate revenue for the government and allow them to get people into the prison industry/law enforcement system...

As to should we attack syria, no. We should attack iran. Cripple iran and syria will fold as will hezbo. Then we can concentrate on the sunni's and muslim brotherhood. And if we had a competent president with some guts we would stare down putin as well.
    Right..we need to start some wars!..'murica..**** yeah!
    Russia would mop the floor with our pussified military...but they're all too busy to fight anyway..they have their "sensitivity training" classes and their "empowerment for monorities" workshops....LMAO

So when should we go after North Korea? Don't they have WMD?
    Last edited by P.Kersey; 09-12-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P.Kersey View Post
    Yes..I'm truly honored that you replied..I feel blessed. ..and look! You even said my question was ignorant as you dodged it! What a classy guy/girl you are!

Do you think we should attack syria?
    Can't hear ya Arbo.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Can't hear ya Arbo.
    Answer my question if you're going to quote me, and leave your fantasy friends out of it.

Are you in favor of attacking syria?
    Last edited by P.Kersey; 09-12-2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: spelling error

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Answer my question if you're going to quote me, and leave your fantasy friends out of it.

No, Arbo.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This is useless, you can't fix stupid.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

....with bush leadership on invading iraq we certainly taught those iraqis not to hijack our planes and fly them into our buildings..what? There were no iraqis involved?..hmmmm

Well, luckily we found all their WMD anyway..what? we didn't? They didn't have any?...hmmmm

Oh..well, we deposed the vicious, brutal tyrant saddam hussein. What? we used to arm him and supply satellite info and CIA help when he was killing iranians for us? hmmmmm..

We can surely thank bush for founding the TSA..Look how "safe" we are because of them. Look at all the terrorists they've captured.

..and let's not forget the "patriot" act...good thing THAT is in place to "protect" us, right comrade?

Fortunately we have the Department of Fatherland Security. It's just to keep us "safe", of course...oops..sorry..I meant "homeland", not fatherland...
    LMAO...etc...etc...

Anyone who seriously believes that "their" guy or "their" party is "better" or "different" has been thoroughly duped.
    You can say what you wont about bush, and his party and we can argue about foreign policy, but he was a Patriot who loved his country, He wasn't afraid to Exalt God, and up hold a great moral compass for this nation, that as a conservative is what is important to me, The Moral Decay and total disrespect for the Constitution and the Office of the President, that we get with every Liberal Democrat is repulsive, And now with there latest contribution our Resident Muslim the war on Terrorism has never seemed more like ridicules notion. So yea i believe though, definitely flawed my party is the better one.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    You can say what you wont about bush, and his party and we can argue about foreign policy, but he was a Patriot who loved his country, He wasn't afraid to Exalt God, and up hold a great moral compass for this nation, that as a conservative is what is important to me, The Moral Decay and total disrespect for the Constitution and the Office of the President, that we get with every Liberal Democrat is repulsive, And now with there latest contribution our Resident Muslim the war on Terrorism has never seemed more like ridicules notion. So yea i believe though, definitely flawed my party is the better one.

Larrymc. Ya know? The greatest thing about all of this trashing, and bringing up old, tired accusations by P.K. is.
    No matter what anyone like him/her say here. They cannot, ever, change the reality of History. No matter how much they claim to disagree, or hate someone like Bush. There's nothing they can ever do to change WHAT IS. Same for all of us.
    Loud mouth, whiners who must always see the glass Half Empty, or the negative, miserable side of their frustrated, lonely lives...can never change our minds, or convince us only THEY are right all the time.
    Forrest Gump's Mom had it right. "Stupid is, as stupid does!" And, we all see examples of it...Liberally speaking, almost every day. More so since Obama became the Great Pretender.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I'll answer your question before I say my peace . Hell no, no reason to attack Syria other than Obama wants to try to help the Al Qaeda rebels there win.

Next-- I've read this entire thread and all your replies and just have to ask this upon considering your many replies.
    Will you tell me exactly ? --When God died and gave you his top spot because you have -ALL- the answers ? And as the second wonderful new member that knows every damn thing about every damn thing can you give me the next big Powerball lottery numbers? --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    What? A president who vowed to "bring the perpetrators to justice" and then was either unwilling or unable to do so?
    A president angry over an attack that he allowed to happen?
    A president not afraid to lie and bullshit in order to make himself look good?
    Come on Jeff, this country hasn't had a REAL president in more than half a century.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TFPOstgw3rk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
    I was watching TV when thay showed where the first plane hit, and for almost an hour no one realized it was a jet, they were saying it was thought to be a small plane, so that is what he also saw, so your video proves nothing, we didn't have the Intel at the time to stop it, his one great mistake was trusting the Muslims in this country, but that is of no consequence anyway because now we have one in the white house, i agree we haven't had a Great President sense Reagen, but considering all the crisis during his term i think he did a fine job
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I was watching TV when thay showed where the first plane hit, and for almost an hour no one realized it was a jet, they were saying it was thought to be a small plane, so that is what he also saw, so your video proves nothing, we didn't have the Intel at the time to stop it, his one great mistake was trusting the Muslims in this country, but that is of no consequence anyway because now we have one in the white house, i agree we haven't had a Great President sense Reagen, but considering all the crisis during his term i think he did a fine job

We should all know, by now. Anything Gabby attempts to say, and convince anyone about. Is much like watching paint dry (in the dark).
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I was watching TV when thay showed where the first plane hit, and for almost an hour no one realized it was a jet, they were saying it was thought to be a small plane, so that is what he also saw, so your video proves nothing
    Bush was in a car traveling to a school, then he was in a school. He saw nothing. His story is a total fabrication.

we didn't have the Intel at the time to stop it
    Dubya had all sorts of intelligence reports. He had a report saying that an attack on American soil was imminent. And that the targets would be NYC and DC. Bush discounted them because he was too busy planning his attack on Iraq.

his one great mistake was trusting the Muslims in this country
    you are almost as stupid and gullible as aboutime. Except he is senile. You don't really have an excuse.

we haven't had a Great President sense Reagen
    Reagan was in no way a great president. He was liar and a con artist. As a president, he was a great B movie actor.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I'll answer your question before I say my peace . Hell no, no reason to attack Syria other than Obama wants to try to help the Al Qaeda rebels there win.

Next-- I've read this entire thread and all your replies and just have to ask this upon considering your many replies.
    Will you tell me exactly ? --When God died and gave you his top spot because you have -ALL- the answers ? And as the second wonderful new member that knows every damn thing about every damn thing can you give me the next big Powerball lottery numbers? --Tyr
    Settle down. You exaggerate too much.
    What have I posted that is incorrect? Just point it out.

When people have an honest disagreement, in most places, people calmly discuss the issue. That doesn't seem to hold true here.
    It seems sarcasm, grandstanding and exaggeration are the standard fallback positions for some here.

foxtrot uniform charlie kilo yankee oscar uniform alpha sierra sierra hotel oscar lima echo

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Settle down. You exaggerate too much.
    What have I posted that is incorrect? Just point it out.

When people have an honest disagreement, in most places, people calmly discuss the issue. That doesn't seem to hold true here.
    It seems sarcasm, grandstanding and exaggeration are the standard fallback positions for some here.

foxtrot uniform charlie kilo yankee oscar uniform alpha sierra sierra hotel oscar lima echo
    F oxtrot U niform C harlie K ilo Y ankee O scar U niform A lpha S ierra S ierra H otel O scar L ima E cho.
    Well , at least you spelled hole right this time by omitting the -W-. This 'ole Southern boy ciphers pretty good even at just a glance. king ignorant sent so many young astronauts sexy strippers . --
    As is lying, spinning, diversion, deceit and double talking with double identities by their opponents. EVEN PERHAPS TRIPLE IDENTITIES SOMETIMES, Got Ape Big Bad Yankee. --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-13-2013 at 07:10 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.