Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default RENOWNED ATHEIST IS COOL WITH PEDOPHILIA: Dawkins says, “It causes no lasting harm” R

What a idiot this guy is, mild pedophilia is ok and not long lasting harm, yes a atheist point of view , I think this proves that God in your life may just help some .

In a recent interview with the Times magazine, Richard Dawkins attempted to defend what he called “mild pedophilia,” which, he says, he personally experienced as a young child and does not believe causes “lasting harm.” Dawkins went on to say that one of his former school masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts,” and that to condemn this “mild touching up” as sexual abuse today would somehow be unfair.
    http://clashdaily.com/2013/09/renown...-lasting-harm/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    What a idiot this guy is, mild pedophilia is ok and not long lasting harm, yes a atheist point of view , I think this proves that God in your life may just help some .

http://clashdaily.com/2013/09/renown...-lasting-harm/
    Well the Homosexual agenda is in full swing, so whats next?? I think the answer is in this article.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Dawkins is a really smart guy, but what respect I had for him is now gone. A pox on him.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Dawkins is a really smart guy, but what respect I had for him is now gone. A pox on him.
    I agree with you Gaffer. Dumbass just said that a little child molesting is just fine! OK, LET THE BASTARD COME TO MY HOUSE AND WE'LL SEE HOW WELL HE GETS TO TEST THAT THEORY--AFTER- I BREAK HIM LIKE A DAMN TWIG! Absolutely no child should have to suffer any level of molestation! That ass is likely admitting that he engages in such IMHO. AND HAS JUSTIFIED HIS OWN ACTIONS. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I agree with you Gaffer. Dumbass just said that a little child molesting is just fine! OK, LET THE BASTARD COME TO MY HOUSE AND WE'LL SEE HOW WELL HE GETS TO TEST THAT THEORY--AFTER- I BREAK HIM LIKE A DAMN TWIG! Absolutely no child should have to suffer any level of molestation! That ass is likely admitting that he engages in such IMHO. AND HAS JUSTIFIED HIS OWN ACTIONS. -Tyr
    I agree! What an ominous phrase "Mild Pedophilia" like the token gay in most sitcoms in the 70s look for it to slowly become more and more used and accepted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    I agree! What an ominous phrase "Mild Pedophilia" like the token gay in most sitcoms in the 70s look for it to slowly become more and more used and accepted.
    The dems/libs/leftists are big on "conditioning" ! Kids now seem to get much of their education from tv/movies and especially their education on history and cultural norms.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Beliefs have consequences.
    Moral confusion and darkness follows atheism and evolution like crap follows a horse.

:sarcasm alert:
    surprise surprise an prominent Atheist leads the way to making "mild Pedophilia" socially acceptable... legally permissible?
    We're just biologically determined monkeys ANYWAY, what's all this about morals etcs huh? Just culturally made up right? AND.. AND the Romans and Greeks did it!!
    If there's no "Harm" done what laws need to be in place? It's just those Prudish Backwards Religious NUTS that don't want teacher to get their rocks off on the kids. Those parents are sooo SELFISH, isn't Christianity suppose to be about looove and Sharing. the Kids don't belong to parents ANYway they belong to the STATE.
    "
    :sarcasm alert end:

pray for revival folks
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-13-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well the Homosexual agenda is in full swing, so whats next?? I think the answer is in this article.
    The idea that because someone is homosexual they are also a pedophile is so logically flawed it is amazing people still run with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    The idea that because someone is homosexual they are also a pedophile is so logically flawed it is amazing people still run with it.
    But's that's not what he said is it?
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-13-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't assume all Homosexuals are also Pedophiles, its just the next step in the Deviant Sexual desires, that the homosexuals promote, and fight so diligently to normalize, Homosexuals are like Abortionist they are selfish, with no respect for anyone's opinion that dose not suit there agenda.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't assume all Homosexuals are also Pedophiles,
    Ah, sorry, a long couple days, very tired, have just seen that argument so much I made an incorrect conclusion.

its just the next step in the Deviant Sexual desires, that the homosexuals promote, and fight so diligently to normalize, Homosexuals are like Abortionist they are selfish, with no respect for anyone's opinion that dose not suit there agenda.
    This however is just kinda kookie.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah, sorry, a long couple days, very tired, have just seen that argument so much I made an incorrect conclusion.

Whats kookie is the fact that you are unable to see the obvious.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Is kookie a nice way of saying illogical?
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Dawkins went on to say that one of his former school masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts,” and that to condemn this “mild touching up” as sexual abuse today would somehow be unfair.
    ^^^^^^This may have stirred the thought if indeed he did think that all gays are child molesters.-Tyr I hope that you can see that a man touching a young child's privates like that is sick, homo-erotic and also molesting but with you I'm not so sure.--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-13-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I hope that you can see that a man touching a young child's privates like that is sick, homo-erotic and also molesting but with you I'm not so sure.
    1) Pedophiles should be shot.

2) That you suggest it is 'homoerotic' means you either have no idea what the term means, or you are in fact trying to tie together homosexuals and pedophiles, which is not what the other poster did.

3) Yeah, lame attempt at throwing in more bogus acquisitions about another user. How about we just stick to the topic?