Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Personally I think it is funny as hell, is it illegal to own a leather coat , NO so until it becomes illegal PETA ought to mind there own business

As for Muslim being responsible your right but see I was taught as a kid if ya look for trouble you may find it , if a Muslim group abducts someone for no other reason that there religion your right I would be mad but if they taped a guy up that was trying to disturb there church time then in all reality no big deal but it doesn't work that way does it, see no one got there head cut off or anything like that so there is a big difference .

AS for snopes yes I have seen them wrong but for the most part they are usually right so I wouldn't take on the argument , but in the same token I don't have the time to check each post made on this board I wonder if any others are not true according to snopes or are my post the only ones checked ? Well check away ( honestly I pulled that off of FB) so I didn't hold much in the truth department anyway but still thought it was funny as hell so I posted it.
    I don't accept any source as the end all; my first clue that something was amiss was the OP link being down, so I googled it and snopes was the first hit. So unless google is in on the conspiracy, I'm leaning towards accepting Snopes' finding of false. I had wanted to check and see if the PETA people had assaulted the bikers first-- throwing blood, spray painting their leathers or whatnot. That changes things in my opinion-- thats my standard and it universal. Whether they threw blood or came at them with swords doesn't matter to me-- Its who instigated the situation by committing a crime. No matter though, nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Nope. The mere fact you so instantly disagreed with what I honestly told you. Ended it.
    You wouldn't accept anything I presented to you anyhow.
    Your attitude tells me you would rather call me a liar, than accept what I said at face value.
    So. You are not important enough to me to try and prove anything to you.
    Right. That's why you don't answer my challenge. It has nothing do with the fact the OP is false.

My attitude indicated nothing but my doubts on the veracity of your claim-- I didn't deny what you said, nor disagree with you-- I expressed doubt. I mean, you think I should accept what you say when you're entire point was that I shouldn't accept another source's credibility. The only thing left to ponder is whether that's more flush with irony or hypocrisy.

Furthermore, I gave you a chance to back up what you said, implying that there maybe some truth to it. You declined; so your credibility is hardly something I should take stock in. At least snopes provides sources.

Your excuse is that I wouldn't believe you anyways, but that didn't keep you from responding to me in the first place. Time and time again i entertain your idiosyncrasies in hopes you might actual argue a point with the slightest modicum of form, and yet again you've failed.

I've been through this so many times with you. Next up is transference, where Eventually you get to the point that even you can't deny the idiocy of ramblings and you'll say you're imitating me and tell me I just want the last word. I guess that's better than having you post poo pics like you do others with whom you disagree. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, even when you fail at it so stupendously.

By the way, I didn't say, nor did I imply that you were a liar, because you might actually believe what you said-- then again, maybe not, and what you sense as my attitude is actually your conscience.

Regardless, with no proof to affirmative, the OP is fictitious.

Now let's see if you can give me the last word, not respond to this and prove me mistaken about that being your transferring your own self upon me.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    I don't accept any source as the end all; my first clue that something was amiss was the OP link being down, so I googled it and snopes was the first hit. So unless google is in on the conspiracy, I'm leaning towards accepting Snopes' finding of false. I had wanted to check and see if the PETA people had assaulted the bikers first-- throwing blood, spray painting their leathers or whatnot. That changes things in my opinion-- thats my standard and it universal. Whether they threw blood or came at them with swords doesn't matter to me-- Its who instigated the situation by committing a crime. No matter though, nothing happened.

Right. That's why you don't answer my challenge. It has nothing do with the fact the OP is false.

My attitude indicated nothing but my doubts on the veracity of your claim-- I didn't deny what you said, nor disagree with you-- I expressed doubt. I mean, you think I should accept what you say when you're entire point was that I shouldn't accept another source's credibility. The only thing left to ponder is whether that's more flush with irony or hypocrisy.

Furthermore, I gave you a chance to back up what you said, implying that there maybe some truth to it. You declined; so your credibility is hardly something I should take stock in. At least snopes provides sources.

Your excuse is that I wouldn't believe you anyways, but that didn't keep you from responding to me in the first place. Time and time again i entertain your idiosyncrasies in hopes you might actual argue a point with the slightest modicum of form, and yet again you've failed.

I've been through this so many times with you. Next up is transference, where Eventually you get to the point that even you can't deny the idiocy of ramblings and you'll say you're imitating me and tell me I just want the last word. I guess that's better than having you post poo pics like you do others with whom you disagree. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, even when you fail at it so stupendously.

By the way, I didn't say, nor did I imply that you were a liar, because you might actually believe what you said-- then again, maybe not, and what you sense as my attitude is actually your conscience.

Now let's see if you can give me the last word, not respond to this and prove me mistaken about that being your transferring your own self upon me.
    Fair enough Log and I didn't know it was down due to I was on it or a page leading to it but I understand ya , I think you where looking at it in a legal way as I just thought it was funny I understand what you are saying and have no beef with that but I still think whether it was true or false it would be funny or should I say legal or not
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Fair enough Log and I didn't know it was down due to I was on it or a page leading to it but I understand ya , I think you where looking at it in a legal way as I just thought it was funny I understand what you are saying and have no beef with that but I still think whether it was true or false it would be funny or should I say legal or not
    Well hey, its the current EVENTS forum in the politics arena-- you can bet I'm gonna look at it from a legal perspective. Perhaps it would be more apropos to post something that is fictitious yet amusing in the chat\humor forum. but hey, I aint mad atcha, but no get outta debate free pass either.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

OK ya got me again I just read this part, I posted without reading the entire post but you knew I would reply anyway so I call foul
    Well hey, its the current EVENTS forum in the politics arena-- you can bet I'm gonna look at it from a legal perspective. Perhaps it would be more apropos to post something that is fictitious yet amusing in the chat\humor forum. but hey, I aint mad atcha, but no get outta debate free pass either.
    Log as long as I dont have to make you Mods work harder ( moving my post or scolding me ) all is cool no pass needed
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

PETA do enough stupid stuff wothput people having to make stuff up too, but i guess some folks are desperate.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan