Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Obama: Because We Backed Down on Syria Doesn’t Mean We Won’t Strike Iran

Obama must of decided he wants to be known as a tough leader ( I guess any kind of leader will work for him ) I thought he said during the Debates with Romney Iran was way off from having Nuclear capability , Well he did say it so we know it can't be true in all fairness he said he is saying a diplomatic way can always be worked out, HMMM I wonder if Russia will handle this for us as well ?

"I think what the Iranians understand is that the nuclear issue is a far larger issue for us than the chemical weapons issue, that the threat…against Israel that a nuclear Iran poses is much closer to our core interests," Obama said. "My suspicion is that the Iranians recognize they shouldn't draw a lesson that we haven't struck [Syria] to think we won't strike Iran." He then added that Iran should learn from Syria that diplomatic solutions are possible. "My view is that if you have both a credible threat of force, combined with a rigorous diplomatic effort, that, in fact, you can…strike a deal."

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/ob...t-strike-iran/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Obama Ready to Use Force in Iran

Yes Obama is a tough guy now what a joke the entire world will ( if they haven't been already ) laughing at us

On Sunday, President Obama joined ABC’s This Week to discuss the threat of Iranian nuclear development, and emphasized that he had not taken force off the table: “I think what the Iranians understand is that the nuclear issue is a far larger issue for us than the chemical weapons issue, that the threat…against Israel that a nuclear Iran poses is much closer to our core interests. My suspicion is that the Iranians recognize they shouldn’t draw a lesson that we haven’t struck [Syria] to think we won’t strike Iran.” Obama added that Iran should learn from Syria that diplomatic solutions are possible: “My view is that if you have both a credible threat of force, combined with a rigorous diplomatic effort, that, in fact you can…strike a deal.”
    http://conservativebyte.com/2013/09/...se-force-iran/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't think taking on Iran would be a good idea. He would have both Iran AND Russia to worry about then.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    I don't think taking on Iran would be a good idea. He would have both Iran AND Russia to worry about then.
    Hw seems to for some reason want to piss everyone off, the topic of Iran and Nuclear possibilities where a big thing with Romney but Obama assured us they where years from being capable to build one, I think he found out this will be the quickest way to destroy the country .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Hw seems to for some reason want to piss everyone off, the topic of Iran and Nuclear possibilities where a big thing with Romney but Obama assured us they where years from being capable to build one, I think he found out this will be the quickest way to destroy the country .
    He was put in and given 8 years so that Iran could get the nukes. Also so that USA would not help Israel knock out their nuke sites. If a strike hits Iran's nuke sites it will be Israel going in alone and consider this, Obama has the means to know exactly when ,how and where they will strike! And he will without a doubt tell Iran .. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.