I think this is ridicules that a man should be in trouble for a comment on FB, it is more of a opinion than anything else and before we go there no I don't agree with him but I don't agree with a lot of things that doesn't make it illegal or something you could lose your job over .

John Jamason incited the wrath of Council on American-Islamic Relations Florida, Inc because of a Facebook post about Islam. On Friday, September 13, the group demanded that all social media posts made by Jamason be turned over to them for inspection. They asked for a public records request to the county commission asking for communication sent by Jamason from any country computer within the past 3o days. This includes social media comments or anything that would be deemed personal. On 9/11.2013, Jamason wrote on his Facebook page," “Never forget. There is no such thing as radical Islam. All Islam is radical. There may be Muslims who don’t practice their religion, much like others. The Quran is a book that preaches hate,” the message said, according to WPTV."

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/fl...t-about-islam/