Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default A new type of terrorizing in the UK

This from a clown! I can picture a stoner and their friends running around on Friday nights, scaring the crap out of people with clown outfits from horror movies!!

Clown Terrorizes Town? Coulrophobes Freak Out In Norhampton

There is a clown terrorizing a town in Britain… OK, well maybe “terrorizing” is too strong of a strong word. There is a clown “standing” on street corners in Britain is probably a better description. A bunch of Coulrophobes (people who are afraid of clowns) have been causing a panic in Northampton, UK, this week.

The Inquisitr reported earlier that a person in clown makeup has been spotted around the British town this week. Sometimes he’s holding balloons. Sometimes he’s just standing there. Sometimes he’s carrying around a little clown teddy bear. This, of course, is enough to terrorize the town coulrophobes. One clown who was accused of terrorizing the town, told the Huffington Post: “Too much hate not enough love… No, I don’t have a knife on me!, That’s just stupid rumors spread by stupid people.”

The clown has been causing such a panic in Northampton that a man who calls himself “The Clown Catcher” has stepped forward to do battle with the Northampton clown.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/957525/clow...dSVUwisjbJV.99
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Somebody has been watching Stephen Kings IT a little too much.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.