Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Massacre in Kenya

Editor’s note: The pictures contained in this story may be disturbing to some. Story written by the Associated Press, curated by Jonathon M. Seidl.

UPDATE:

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Terrified shoppers huddled in back hallways and prayed they would not be found by the Islamic extremist gunmen lobbing grenades and firing assault rifles inside Nairobi’s top mall Saturday. When the coast was thought to be clear, crying mothers clutching small children and blood-splattered men sprinted out of the four-story mall.

At least 39 people were killed and more than 150 wounded in the assault, Kenya’s president announced on national TV, while disclosing that his close family members were among the dead.

Original story below.

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Terrified shoppers huddled in back hallways and prayed they would not be found by the Islamic extremist gunmen lobbing grenades and firing assault rifles inside Nairobi’s top mall Saturday. When the coast was thought to be clear, crying mothers clutching small children and blood-splattered men sprinted out of the four-story mall.

At least 30 people were killed in the assault, with fears the toll could rise further, said Kenya Red Cross official Abbas Gullet.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...e-kenyan-mall/

Started reading this and turned on FOX news to see what was being reported and all that was on was huckabee. Seems like FOX is all over everything during the week, but come the weekend they all go home.

It sounds like there is still a lot of fighting going on in the mall. 39 dead and still counting with 150 wounded.

Now to be cynical. Shouldn't our glorious leader be sending troops and weapons to his birth place? Maybe threaten some air strikes on somalia? All the islamists have been embolden and things are only going to get worse.

Uganda and Britain sent condolences and offers of aid. On the kerry front all is quiet.

I guess we'll find out all about it on Monday. wouldn't want news people to have to work on the weekend.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Anyone wondering what Senator Feinstein might be thinking about this? Considering it's supposed to be where OBAMA grew up, and some of his relatives are still there?

How Bout Kenya Senator? Guess your husband can't make an HONEST buck there???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

An update:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/22/wo...anted=all&_r=0

Warned Muslims to flee, picked out others.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 09-21-2013 at 10:56 PM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If they were out to kill "Kuffar" only, why didn't they shoot themselves in the head before anyone else?
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    If they were out to kill "Kuffar" only, why didn't they shoot themselves in the head before anyone else?
    Easy, Jafar. Because they don't consider themselves to be any such thing .. quite the opposite, in fact.

From what I've seen, the world's media agree with them.

Ranged against that belief, thus far .. YOU, Jafar, and nobody else. What does that tell you ?

By the way, folks, the BBC was quick to pick this up. It was their leading news story last night. Also ... according to William Hague, the UK's Foreign Secretary, both Americans and Brits are caught up in this. So your media SHOULD be concentrating on this as much as ours has.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...e-kenyan-mall/

Started reading this and turned on FOX news to see what was being reported and all that was on was huckabee. Seems like FOX is all over everything during the week, but come the weekend they all go home.

It sounds like there is still a lot of fighting going on in the mall. 39 dead and still counting with 150 wounded.

Now to be cynical. Shouldn't our glorious leader be sending troops and weapons to his birth place? Maybe threaten some air strikes on somalia? All the islamists have been embolden and things are only going to get worse.

Uganda and Britain sent condolences and offers of aid. On the kerry front all is quiet.

I guess we'll find out all about it on Monday. wouldn't want news people to have to work on the weekend.
    I was reading this earlier, Unbelievable Islam has been hijacked again, and portrayed in a violent manner, as for Kerry what is he to say, aren't we now backing Al Qaeda, well that was last week, not sure were we stand this week........
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    I was reading this earlier, Unbelievable Islam has been hijacked again, and portrayed in a violent manner, as for Kerry what is he to say, aren't we now backing Al Qaeda, well that was last week, not sure were we stand this week........
    As long as Obama is in charge U.S. stands with the muslims. As he is a " muslim in hiding" just as I've stated many times. He looks to find ways to give them weapons every chance he gets...That should also be a big tip off but many are too damn clueless to get it. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apparently they are tweeting as they go.

This is my tweet to them.

@HSM_Press Read this you dogs! Want to shoot kuffar? Shoot yourselves first! How dare you murder innocents, then claim to be Muslims!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Jafar, you only need about 3 billion more folks to do the same, though I doubt mass tweeting will stop them. It would certainly provide some substance to your stance on Islam though.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Jafar, I tried accessing the link you posted ... of your 'tweet' ?

This is what my screen showed me, when I made that attempt to view its message ...

================================================== ==========

Account suspended

The profile you are trying to view has been suspended. To return to your home timeline, click here.

================================================== ==================

.. H'mm. Unfortunately, this means that we only have your word for what was 'tweeted' (unless anyone else can vouch for what was there before the 'Account suspension' ?).

Am I to understand that Twitter suspended your account because you'd been too offensive in a tweet there ?

Anyway ... let's say that what you've reported is what you truly tweeted. If so, I congratulate you on your opposition to the scum perpetrating this terrorism - and I mean that sincerely !!

That said .. two comments.

One, of a 'Marcus' type, would be to speculate if these terrorists read your tweet, maybe they then concluded that it didn't come from 'a real Muslim'.(?)

Two - that your support of Hamas continues to baffle. If you genuinely feel as you say you do, then WHY aren't you as against Hamas, whenever they commit their own terrorist acts ? Hamas don't 'play' at terrorism, Jafar, their intentions are EVERY BIT AS MURDEROUS AS THOSE YOU PROFESS TO OPPOSE IN KENYA, TODAY !!
    Last edited by Drummond; 09-23-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Jafar, you only need about 3 billion more folks to do the same, though I doubt mass tweeting will stop them. It would certainly provide some substance to your stance on Islam though.
    I can assure you I was not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Jafar, I tried accessing the link you posted ... of your 'tweet' ?

This is what my screen showed me, when I made that attempt to view its message ...

================================================== ==========

Account suspended

The profile you are trying to view has been suspended. To return to your home timeline, click here.

================================================== ==================

.. H'mm. Unfortunately, this means that we only have your word for what was 'tweeted' (unless anyone else can vouch for what was there before the 'Account suspension' ?).

Am I to understand that Twitter suspended your account because you'd been too offensive in a tweet there ?

Anyway ... let's say that what you've reported is what you truly tweeted. If so, I congratulate you on your opposition to the scum perpetrating this terrorism - and I mean that sincerely !!

That said .. two comments.

One, of a 'Marcus' type, would be to speculate if these terrorists read your tweet, maybe they then concluded that it didn't come from 'a real Muslim'.(?)

Two - that your support of Hamas continues to baffle. If you genuinely feel as you say you do, then WHY aren't you as against Hamas, whenever they commit their own terrorist acts ? Hamas don't 'play' at terrorism, Jafar, their intentions are EVERY BIT AS MURDEROUS AS THOSE YOU PROFESS TO OPPOSE IN KENYA, TODAY !!
    They suspended the account of the terrorists, not me. derp!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

ATTENTION 'jafar Shoppers'. What we are seeing is nothing more than one more attempt for jafar to try and prove he disapproves of Terrorists who are connected to, or related to Muslims, Islamists, or the Brotherhood of UN-peace that enjoys the murder of ALL Western, Lite Skinned People who have brains.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

@HSM_Press Read this you dogs! Want to shoot kuffar? Shoot yourselves first! How dare you murder innocents, then claim to be Muslims!
    Going to give you a big sincere bravo for that Jafar.. --------Bravo! ---Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-23-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

They suspended the account of the terrorists, not me. derp!
    Thank you for the clarification, Jafar, if not the needless insult (what is a 'derp', anyway ?). Hey, I thought you didn't go in for that sort of thing ?

No matter.

But you're STILL ducking that big hole in your credibility, aren't you, Jafar ? Namely, how you can spend so much as a millisecond of your time supporting Hamas, when they, too, practise their own terrorism !!

Why not send a comparable 'tweet' to Hamas HQ, Jafar, and show us all that you've done so ? H'mm .. ?

Come on, Jafar, DO IT. Show us all your contempt for these 'anti-Islamic dogs' ....
    Last edited by Drummond; 09-23-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Thank you for the clarification, Jafar, if not the needless insult (what is a 'derp', anyway ?). Hey, I thought you didn't go in for that sort of thing ?

No matter.

But you're STILL ducking that big hole in your credibility, aren't you, Jafar ? Namely, how you can spend so much as a millisecond of your time supporting Hamas, when they, too, practise their own terrorism !!

Why not send a comparable 'tweet' to Hamas HQ, Jafar, and show us all that you've done so ? H'mm .. ?

Come on, Jafar, DO IT. Show us all your contempt for these 'anti-Islamic dogs' ....
    Ten to one says Jafar will never do as you suggested concerning Hamas. To be true to opposition to terrorism he should but tis not likely that he will IMHO.-Tyr