Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

A very, very light dusting of snow this morning. Justin asked if we have school today. We had less than a sixteenth inch of snow on the ground here. School is on much to his dismay. I told him maybe it will snow more today. Always good to give a kid something to hope for . He loves school but loves staying home with mom more. He gets to play video games and play with his other toys all day. I can not say I blame him on the staying home part. I'd love to stay home all day and play with mom! -- --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Snow this day. I get up and we see snow. Dad say about inch. I can go play mom get my glovs and coat Dad sy he play later. bye have fun today freinds

3. Thanks Gaffer, Abbey Marie, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justinsix View Post
    Snow this day. I get up and we see snow. Dad say about inch. I can go play mom get my glovs and coat Dad sy he play later. bye have fun today freinds
    Good to see ya Justin! I guess no snowman with only an inch but still loads of fun to be had with the snow. Do you like to go sledding? What about skating, do you ice skate yet?

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Good to see ya Justin! I guess no snowman with only an inch but still loads of fun to be had with the snow. Do you like to go sledding? What about skating, do you ice skate yet?
    The problem with sunbelt, the kids don't have snow toys. Especially troublesome since the snow actually lasts down there about an hour. Cookie sheets make on OK sled.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks Larrymc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    The problem with sunbelt, the kids don't have snow toys. Especially troublesome since the snow actually lasts down there about an hour. Cookie sheets make on OK sled.

Kathianne. Good idea about the cookie sheets. But, way back when, in the 50's, when I was growing up, and enjoying all of the snow in the suburbs of Philly. Those of us who didn't have sleds, or any kind of manufactured snow riding equipment...used CARDBOARD boxes...just cut down, and flattened. Two, and sometimes 3 of us could all get on...and slide down the nearest hill.

The simple life, without having to have the most expensive, showy toys...was FAR MORE FUN.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

9. Thanks Larrymc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Justin played in the snow for about 15 minutes. I played with him for most of it. Not enough snow to do much. It melted later in the day. We are forecast to get more snow Monday and Tuesday here about 2 to 4 inches. I havent told him of the weather forecast but did tell him I worked one of my magic spells and will bring snow Monday and/or Tuesday!! He asked me if I was kidding him. I told him I had to use up all my magic for the week to pull it off and it took heap big magic to get the job done. --Tyr p.s. he had fun but it was really a poor snow cover for us to play in. iffin my magic does its trick we can do better soon. - Jim he has never did any sledding or ice skated. Kat no ice skating for Justin. I've never ice skated. If we get 4 inches I have big plans for him that day after school. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks Larrymc, Kathianne thanked this post