Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justinsix View Post
    merry Christmas everybody. Santa give me lot presents. I know what some are mom told me. dad got mad mom told me. I hope Santa bring my friends here lot presents toys caks an candy. dad say no drums now. have fun .
    Thanks, Justin! I'm glad to hear about Santa. You gotta come back in a few days and update us with what you got! Hope you get lots of the candy and cakes to go with the toys, but don't eat too much or you might grow old and get fat like both me and Santa Claus!! I always leave some cookies out for Santa, but then I accidentally eat them before I go to bed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your friends here will be wanting
    to here about your Presents,and a Tip, I think Santa is partial to Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Just Saying.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

3. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hey, Justin, I almost forgot!! Tomorrow night, if Mommy and Daddy let you peek at the computer for a little bit - you can track Santa and see where he is at!!!

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Hey, Justin, I almost forgot!! Tomorrow night, if Mommy and Daddy let you peek at the computer for a little bit - you can track Santa and see where he is at!!!

http://www.noradsanta.org/
    Justin did use your link and it was part of his plan to catch Santa. He told me the link would show him when Santa was over our house. As I posted on the Merry CHRISTMAS THREAD HE JUST COULDN'T STAY AWAKE! Santa made him go to sleep. Next year he has a new and improved plan he tells me. Hope springs eternal in the minds of young kids I guess. He plans on drinking coffee next year to stay awake(as if we would let him ). Little bugger almost made it to midnight last night. Then Santa cast that "sleep spell" on him to thwart his plan. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer, Larrymc, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Justin did use your link and it was part of his plan to catch Santa. He told me the link would show him when Santa was over our house. As I posted on the Merry CHRISTMAS THREAD HE JUST COULDN'T STAY AWAKE! Santa made him go to sleep. Next year he has a new and improved plan he tells me. Hope springs eternal in the minds of young kids I guess. He plans on drinking coffee next year to stay awake(as if we would let him ). Little bugger almost made it to midnight last night. Then Santa cast that "sleep spell" on him to thwart his plan. --Tyr
    Don't drink too much though, Justin!! I don't think Santa likes to go to houses where the kids are still up!! He prefers a few cookies and to be on his Merry way. Maybe a spy cam though? LOL Daddy can buy you one! <--and yes, that's just juice!!

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No snow here. Dad say he make it not snow here. I want snow to play. Will you use magic to make it snow. please. I like snow please.

10. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No snow here. Dad say he make it not snow here. I want snow to play. Will you use magic to make it snow. please. I like snow please.
    Justinsix, in this case i would suggest going over your Dads Head, and talking to Jesus about it, Have Fun
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Justin needs to learn "I want" comes in three cases. First is 1. Immediately--a rare one that. Second is --In due time--- a common one that . Third is-- Never-- A REAL HEARTBREAK FOR MANY ---BUT REALITY IS LIKE THAT OFTEN--A REAL BIATCH.. I told him that my--"I want"-- obviously is stronger than his -"I want"__ since it's going my way. I do magic tricks for him so he thinks its my magic doing it. He'll learn the truth soon enough. Of course should it snow tonight I am going to tell him I relented and granted his wish.. A win /win for me. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Thanks Larrymc, Gaffer, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Reports last night said we were to get about 1 or 2 inches of snow starting this morning. We now have 6" and it's still snowing with temps in the teens. How about using some of that magic of yours and move this storm down your way.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

15. Thanks Larrymc, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Reports last night said we were to get about 1 or 2 inches of snow starting this morning. We now have 6" and it's still snowing with temps in the teens. How about using some of that magic of yours and move this storm down your way.
    We were told 8-10, then they 'lowered' the amounts, was going to be more 'lake effect' than general. We have over a foot, 6" of it fell this morning. Of course, listening to our weather reports at 5 am, 'snow had stopped' in Western Suburbs. Still repeating the same at 9 am. It didn't stop snowing heavily until nearly noon.

Now we're heading for the deep freeze, down to -15F on Monday I think it was. As long as it warms up to the 20's or better by 1/11 when I need to move!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Justin, you can visit here anytime. You can even take snow home with you!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I just showed Justin this reply by you. His response was, see he knows you use your magic to make it not snow. Do as he asks and let it snow tonight, school starts soon. I told him I will think on it as it takes a powerful lot of magic to make a snow storm, not for the light of heart mind you! If it snows here anytime within the next week I'll take full credit for it!! I remember I was 8 years old before I finally figured out that my dad could not make it rain. Those were the days full of wonder on how my Dad knew so very much. Hell, I still sometimes wonder how he knew to predict that my sister Judy and I would always be closer to each other than we are to the many other siblings. Especially since as kids we were just the opposite! But he was dead on right! --Tyr

21. Thanks Gaffer, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Justin, you can visit here anytime. You can even take snow home with you!
    Not fair, that's bribery... -Tyr

23. Thanks Gaffer, Kathianne, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cold today. I hope snow tonight we get out of school. dad say I can post I been good this week. snow is fun. have fun friends

25. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Cold today. I hope snow tonight we get out of school. dad say I can post I been good this week. snow is fun. have fun friends

Justin. Looks like your dreams of snow, and getting out of school will work for almost everybody soon.
    Where I live...we are expecting between 4, and 8 inches...and that's before the Wind makes it deeper...then freezes.

Be careful if you get to go outside. The cold can be really dangerous for you, and your friends.

TELL YOUR DADDY.....KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOU.
    Have fun.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

27. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post