Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

thank you all I win. My new friends you all are the best. Dad will buy my treat tonight. I will share with him if he is nice, Justin.. I am happy. I want more friends at school and here.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Thanks all , Justin is very happy and he now says mom gets the same treat. So it's two banana splits. My diet doesn't allow me the sweets or the milk. I do however get to watch my two favorite people enjoy .. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Wow Justin..... Enjoy for all of us. Your new friends.....icecream-sundae-pxbl3j.jpgYUMMMY!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Wow Justin..... Enjoy for all of us. Your new friends.....icecream-sundae-pxbl3j.jpgYUMMMY!
    We are headed out the door in about a minute. Mom didn't know about the wager. So she is happy too. Be back in about 20 minutes..-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    :bow3: I am Justin. this is my web page. Have nice day good people.
    Bravo on a great opening post! Sometimes finding something to giggle at or something to just make friends - SO much better than the day to day bickering. Like Johnny said to Ponyboy in "The Outsiders" - "Stay Gold" - which I think is to hold onto your childhood, embrace your innocence and enjoy life while you're young!! Dad will explain if I just made you think that I am nuts!

My dad tell me Ican post here I count my new feinds are 6 . I made new friends at school this . have happy day Justin
    We're glad to see you posting here amongst us, Justin! I think we're blessed when the little things like this happen and we can see the children of the regular folks posting here. Post anytime you like!!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Justin has been absent since he earned his treat! Where are you, friend?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Justin I just realized what this thread was about, welcome aboard buddy , I sure hope that treat your dad got was as good as the Picture Aboutime posted , it made me hungry
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Just read these and have now shown Justin posts from all his new friends here. He will now do another art post he calls it and maybe say thanks.. Next words and art will come from him.
    thanks for looking at my art. Have a nice day good people. All my new friends are awesome.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

We are headed out the door in about a minute. Mom didn't know about the wager. So she is happy too. Be back in about 20 minutes..-Tyr
    thanks my treat was better than that picture.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Thanks guys and girls. Justin is now in the den telling his mom all about his new friends. Teacher sent home a report on his "horsing around" today so he didn't want to talk about school just now. He got in trouble at school and here at home after we read the report. Its not like him to do that so I suspect that his new friends in the new class may have put him up to it. Regardless, he reaps the reward for it at school and here at home. He had earned another treat but I just took that away as punishment. --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    "The Outsiders" - "Stay Gold" - which I think is to hold onto your childhood, embrace your innocence and enjoy life while you're young!! Dad will explain if I just made you think that I am nuts!

Here's a visual...

72662_10151915765785729_1517159898_n.jpg
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Believe it or not. I do remember that bunch. Tom Cruise on the right, and Patrick Swaazie top left corner. But...I spent so much time at sea in the navy during those years. I NEVER saw the show, if there was one.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    The book is better!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Believe it or not. I do remember that bunch. Tom Cruise on the right, and Patrick Swaazie top left corner. But...I spent so much time at sea in the navy during those years. I NEVER saw the show, if there was one.
    Movie, probably can rent at library, it's from the 80's. I always showed it in class after reading the novel. Usually segued from that to Romeo & Juliet/West Side Story. If the class liked the first, they'll like WSS too!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Movie, probably can rent at library, it's from the 80's. I always showed it in class after reading the novel. Usually segued from that to Romeo & Juliet/West Side Story. If the class liked the first, they'll like WSS too!
    One of my favorite movies !!
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up