Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Justin kind of hinted that he did not need me to interfere with "his webpage". They become independent minded rather quickly these days. Also told me he didn't need my help on his "artwork". Needless to say I informed him that as his dad I'll dictate what happens in his life for the greater part until he is an adult. So he says, "ok, just tone it down a bit, ok"? I had to laugh and wonder if my leniency on this , his "website" , is creating little monster. --Tyr

Tyr. Perhaps you could inform him about how his website...though free to expand, and use as he likes. Has some restrictions like....for every violation of DADDY'S Rules On the Website.
    A deduction from his next Allowance, or time spent at the Computer will be shortened significantly. Much like the NFL Rules that tend to punish Professional players for NOT Obeying the Rules.

Just a friendly suggestion. But any threats of LESS financial gain...generally gains much new attention.

It also presents a really Harsh look at the future realities of LIFE.
    Last edited by aboutime; 10-06-2013 at 04:18 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Justin kind of hinted that he did not need me to interfere with "his webpage". They become independent minded rather quickly these days. Also told me he didn't need my help on his "artwork". Needless to say I informed him that as his dad I'll dictate what happens in his life for the greater part until he is an adult. So he says, "ok, just tone it down a bit, ok"? I had to laugh and wonder if my leniency on this , his "website" , is creating little monster. --Tyr
    A young man with an opinion, he fits right in. My I suggest that Justin may write what he likes, but NOT hit submit until dad or mom checks and approves?

Perhaps Justin would like to tell his friends here at DP what sports or games he likes to play? What books he's read and give us an idea of why he would recommend them to kids we know?

Justin, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween?

Have you started your Christmas wish list yet?

Who are your 'best friends' and why are they the 'best'?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    A young man with an opinion, he fits right in. My I suggest that Justin may write what he likes, but NOT hit submit until dad or mom checks and approves?

Perhaps Justin would like to tell his friends here at DP what sports or games he likes to play? What books he's read and give us an idea of why he would recommend them to kids we know?

Justin, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween?

Have you started your Christmas wish list yet?

A good suggestion Kat. Justin wanted on here to reply this morning but since he did not eat his breakfast as he was instructed his punishment was no time on here. However tonight if he has been a good boy I'll point out your posts and questions to him. Then allow him to answer as he sees fit . We decided to monitor very closely his computer activities until we are sure he is wise enough to do right and not be taken advantage of. Of course not worried about this site on those counts but are worried about other sites. Just trying to set the pattern for him to understand. Too many parents these days put their kid on a computer and then ignore what is going on after that. Often a recipe for disaster. Justin reads at a fairly good level now so he will see this post and likely ask me about it. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

A good suggestion Kat. Justin wanted on here to reply this morning but since he did not eat his breakfast as he was instructed his punishment was no time on here. However tonight if he has been a good boy I'll point out your posts and questions to him. Then allow him to answer as he sees fit . We decided to monitor very closely his computer activities until we are sure he is wise enough to do right and not be taken advantage of. Of course not worried about this site on those counts but are worried about other sites. Just trying to set the pattern for him to understand. Too many parents these days put their kid on a computer and then ignore what is going on after that. Often a recipe for disaster. Justin reads at a fairly good level now so he will see this post and likely ask me about it. --Tyr
    Thanks, I'm assuming he's in first grade? A couple of sentences is good practice and I'm sure he'll get replies. If he's interested in doing mini book reviews, copying/pasting the covers off of Amazon is really good skill to learn for 3rd grade reports.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Justin, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween? Superman

Have you started your Christmas wish list yet? No

Derek and Angel . Because they are my friends that play with me at recess.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justinsix View Post
    Derek and Angel . Because they are my friends that play with me at recess.
    My youngest son is named Derek! He's much older than your friend though! Angel, what a nice name. What do you guys play at recess?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My youngest son is named Derek! He's much older than your friend though! Angel, what a nice name. What do you guys play at recess?
    Tag and race around on the playground. I race Angel to the shade. I win second a new boy win first and Angel wins third. have a nice day u can say hello to Derek your son from me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Tag and race around on the playground. I race Angel to the shade. I win second a new boy win first and Angel wins third. have a nice day u can say hello to Derek your son from me
    Justin, that was a very nice post. I can tell you wrote it yourself. I liked reading a lot when I was in first grade, but writing was hard. Do you like reading or writing better? I bet computers help, there weren't any when I was in school, not even when I was in college!

I like computers a lot!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Justin, that was a very nice post. I can tell you wrote it yourself. I liked reading a lot when I was in first grade, but writing was hard. Do you like reading or writing better? I bet computers help, there weren't any when I was in school, not even when I was in college!

I like computers a lot!
    me too. computers are fun and I play games and do art on my computer I like both. :cow:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

.ok Justin just did his artwork before going to bed. Stayed up late tonight studying for a big test tomorrow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

.ok Justin just did his artwork before going to bed. Stayed up late tonight studying for a big test tomorrow.
    It's Friday! Would that be the spelling test?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Justin, you appear to like our "smilies". Even though some of them are more than "smiles", that's the term for all of them. I know it's a bit late for a bet, but you have nothing to lose. If you do well on your test today, I will let you find 3 new smilies for the board and I will add them for you. Dad can help you find sites that have many of them and you pick out the 3 you like best. ONLY if you perform well on your test though!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Justin, you appear to like our "smilies". Even though some of them are more than "smiles", that's the term for all of them. I know it's a bit late for a bet, but you have nothing to lose. If you do well on your test today, I will let you find 3 new smilies for the board and I will add them for you. Dad can help you find sites that have many of them and you pick out the 3 you like best. ONLY if you perform well on your test though!!
    Thanks Jim , a very nice offer. Justin told me he did well on his test and will get his results Monday. I asked if he missed any questions that he was unsure of and he told me he made a 100! I then told him let's wait for the results you'll get Monday then you can give Jim your reply. He is excited about your kind offer and has looked forward to being able to pick three new smilies. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I get my grade on my test Monday. I did good. Have nice day my friends.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I get my grade on my test Monday. I did good. Have nice day my friends.
    You too, Justin - have a great day !
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!