Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Yeah, it uses logic, reason and critical thinking. How horrible.

The perfect example of an educated idiot, he picks 98 thousand years out of thin air, with no way to verify it, even the ice samples they used for years has turned out to be bogus, God had a race that he compelled to follow him, angels, he wanted a race that would choose him, but he under estimated the power of sin on man as evident by his proclamation that he repentath at his creation, God dealt with man personally in the old testament, but man always failed, Jesus was sent to live with man as a man to endure all the temptations of man, this is why he alone can intercede for man, his the only one who can explain mans weakness to the Father, Its easy to just dismiss all this, but i say the ones that do are lazy, and don't care for the truth. Which is there prerogative, but that doesn't make them more enlightened than the Christian.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    Its easy to just dismiss all this,.
    If one has the ability to reason, yes, it is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Two Christianphobic threads in the same day?

Perhaps you can explain to us why you feel the need to convince others who are minding their own business that their faith is bulls***? Cause from where I'm sitting, you appear to be the one with the problem, not them.
    Arbo is like Homosexuals Christianity scares him, and his desperate for someone to agree with his, not so blissful ignorance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    If one has the ability to reason, yes, it is.
    Well that's one mans opinion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Well that's one mans opinion.

Larrymc. You just insulted all Real Men who are capable of having an opinion by suggesting that to Arbo.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Two Christianphobic threads in the same day?

Perhaps you can explain to us why you feel the need to convince others who are minding their own business that their faith is bulls***? Cause from where I'm sitting, you appear to be the one with the problem, not them.
    Don't they have Apologetics presented in your church's Sunday School classes? The teacher poses a question similar to these kinds of posts and you build a solid case to the contrary. I'm not in the mood to play "intellectual tennis" with an Atheist. I would just refer anyone with an interest in the topic to author Josh McDowell who wrote "Evidence That Demands A Verdict".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_McDowell
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's no phobia just those who believe, and those that don't, I think Americans have every reason to be suspicious of Muslims, if you choose to turn a blind eye, lets hope they migrate into your neighbor hood, cause many of use us would rather not be left to determine which part of the Qur'an they will hold to be true.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    1. Why would Jesus have been born in China? They didn't believe in God. They believe in Buddha.
    Working under the premise that the Judeo-Christian god is THE ONLY god, do you suppose that He hates the Chinese and has no interest in their salvation whatsoever? Think of it like advertising. If you had the greatest product of all time to sell, would you advertise it in NYC, population 8 million or in Gurley, Nebraska, population 8?
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

There is a vast difference between criticizing a religion when violent behavior is committed in the name of that religion, and trying to convince the faithful that their beliefs are illogical crap. If Muslims weren't carrying out jihad and barbaric acts just about everywhere you look, I doubt the people you cited would be saying anything at all about them. And certainly would not be trying to debunk their faith. Apples and oranges. In any event, I am the one who made the comment, and that is not really my MO, so it doesn't really apply much to me. I am not responsible for what others post.

There is something very ugly and small about coming onto a forum and trying to tell people of a specific religion that their beliefs are stupid. Especially when those people are essentially minding their business about their beliefs. One might wonder what those people and their beliefs have done here to him to warrant such posting. If people have been specifically hard-line proselytizing Arbo to convert to Christianity, then maybe it would have some merit. If they have, I've not seen it.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Working under the premise that the Judeo-Christian god is THE ONLY god, do you suppose that He hates the Chinese and has no interest in their salvation whatsoever? Think of it like advertising. If you had the greatest product of all time to sell, would you advertise it in NYC, population 8 million or in Gurley, Nebraska, population 8?
    Of course God cares for them, i believe its why we have missionary's and are called to take the gospel to all the earth, but i believe he make an opportunity for those not reached, but once you have heard the Gospel its your chose to accept it or not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Larrymc. You just insulted all Real Men who are capable of having an opinion by suggesting that to Arbo.
    More OT from Mr. OT himself!

There is a vast difference between criticizing a religion when violent behavior is committed in the name of that religion, and trying to convince the faithful that their beliefs are illogical crap.
    So you support the numerous anti-Islam rants that a few members of the form keep advancing, but don't support discussing if a religion itself?

There is something very ugly and small about coming onto a forum and trying to tell people of a specific religion that their beliefs are stupid.
    You mean like all the anti-Islam threads? Or is it only when people 'attack' christianity that you get upset?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course God cares for them, i believe its why we have missionary's and are called to take the gospel to all the earth, but i believe he make an opportunity for those not reached, but once you have heard the Gospel its your chose to accept it or not.
    My post was in the context of the comment in the video about why God chose the ME to introduce himself and Trigg's question about it.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

ok, hotshot feel free to post threads about Christians murdering innocent people all over the world in the name of their religion. NOBODY STOPPING YOU OR OTHERS FROM DOING THAT. Islam is criticized directly for its verses which promote violence and current events give credence to that and are subjects to be discussed in more than one forum. Spreading phobia you say. So presenting true events and links to verify is now suddenly a phobia exercise. Knock it off, this dumbass comparing apples and oranges. I tell you what when Christians start bombing and deliberately murdering innocent women and children you great defenders od Islam give me a call. Until then YOU AND OTHERS LOOK SILLY TRYING TO MAKE THE COMPARISON IMHO. YOU CAN PUT A SADDLE ON A DOG DOESNT MAKE IT A HORSE .. For you to stoop this low is amazing to me. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ok, hotshot feel free to post threads about Christians murdering innocent people all over the world in the name of their religion. NOBODY STOPPING YOU OR OTHERS FROM DOING THAT. Islam is criticized directly for its verses which promote violence and current events give credence to that and are subjects to be discussed in more than one forum. Spreading phobia you say. So presenting true events and links to verify is now suddenly a phobia exercise. Knock it off, this dumbass comparing apples and oranges. I tell you what when Christians start bombing and deliberately murdering innocent women and children you great defenders od Islam give me a call. Until then YOU AND OTHERS LOOK SILLY TRYING TO MAKE THE COMPARISON IMHO. YOU CAN PUT A SADDLE ON A DOG DOESNT MAKE IT A HORSE .. For you to stoop this low is amazing to me. -Tyr

Tyr. Gotta appreciate all the effort being shown to us in how they prove their Misery Index has climbed to greater heights in order to reach parody with their Ignorance levels.
    Let's thank Log, fj, and Arbo for their excellent methods of proving something we no longer need to prove about them.
    They aren't stooping low. It is impossible for them to stoop from the bottom.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Tyr. Gotta appreciate all the effort being shown to us in how they prove their Misery Index has climbed to greater heights in order to reach parody with their Ignorance levels.
    Let's thank Log, fj, and Arbo for their excellent methods of proving something we no longer need to prove about them.
    They aren't stooping low. It is impossible for them to stoop from the bottom.
    I'm surprised, more OT crap.