Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Your rights are disappearing.

Freedom of speech is next I tell you.

Guns need permits. And who knows how long until you have to give them up.
    NYC signed into law that you must allow same sex marriages (There goes your freedom of religion)
    You must be politically correct (freedom of speech)
    You can't petition or protest. (bikers refused ability to, but did it anyway )
    Your stuff can be searched without a warrent. (Nowadays they just hold you until they get one, and there's probable cause if you refuse)
    Double jeopardy. (Past crimes are brought up when something new happens)
    Speedy public trial (zimmermans was in no way speedy)
    the ninth, you may as well throw privacy right out the window.

And this last one just appalls me that it's been flat out thrown out the window.
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people
    Last edited by cadet; 09-28-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    "If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cadet View Post

NYC signed into law that you must allow same sex marriages (There goes your freedom of religion)
    Your stuff can be searched without a warrent. (Nowadays they just hold you until they get one, and there's probable cause if you refuse)
    Double jeopardy. (Past crimes are brought up when something new happens)
    Speedy public trial (zimmermans was in no way speedy)
    the ninth, you may as well throw privacy right out the window.

And this last one just appalls me that it's been flat out thrown out the window.
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people
    Your right Cadet, its disheartening to see it happen, i think the Bikers and the Truckers have the right idea, but will Americans in general get behind them?
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Never.

How does what two other people do affect your 'freedom of religion' exactly?

I don't see a law anywhere that says you must be PC.

If they did it anyway, then it seems they were able to protest. So it appears this 'right' is intact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Never.

How does what two other people do affect your 'freedom of religion' exactly?

I don't see a law anywhere that says you must be PC.

If they did it anyway, then it seems they were able to protest. So it appears this 'right' is intact.
    I feel like I'm not going to have to fight you on any of those points. Cause everyone here will go off on you

But here you go, guns are already ILLEGAL in certain areas of the united states.

Marriage is a religious term. I don't care if gays get together, let them be misserable together. But calling it MARRIAGE is a slap to the face of every good religious person and they know it. Just call it what it is, a union. Calling it marriage is an abomination to most every religion. People should not be FORCED into accepting that lifestyle. Because as soon as it's totally legal, and churches start saying "No." There's going to be court cases that lead us into HAVING to do the ceremony in church. You know as well as the rest of us that these things tend to just expand upon eachother.

Try saying fag in a courthouse.

And the bikers "broke the law" by showing up anyway. If they could, I'm sure uncle sam would arrest, or at least charge, each and every one of them. the only reason they can't is because so damn many showed up.
    "If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

As long as Congress, and the President have not been successful in making the Constitution, and the amendments go away.

I, as an American citizen, with every other American citizen STILL HAVE OUR RIGHTS our Constitution provides to all of us.

Yes. They are being threatened, and almost daily. Some idiot between the Pacific, and Atlantic ocean's tries to destroy, or annul the Laws granted by our Constitution. But...they are not taking MY RIGHTS as long as I have a heartbeat, and the means to resist.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

But here you go, guns are already ILLEGAL in certain areas of the united states.
    You asked how long until we must give them up. My response was 'never'. Don't move the goal posts. Any guns I may or may not have are going nowhere, no matter what the law says.

Marriage is a religious term. I don't care if gays get together, let them be misserable together. But calling it MARRIAGE is a slap to the face of every good religious person and they know it. Just call it what it is, a union. Calling it marriage is an abomination to most every religion. People should not be FORCED into accepting that lifestyle. Because as soon as it's totally legal, and churches start saying "No." There's going to be court cases that lead us into HAVING to do the ceremony in church. You know as well as the rest of us that these things tend to just expand upon eachother.
    So because someone uses the word 'marriage', it violates your freedom of religion how? I haven't seen an answer. I've seen a 'leftist like' appeal to emotion, but no facts.

By your logic, anyone that is not religious should not be 'married', and anyone that does not have their ceremony performed in a church or by a religious leader should not be 'married' either. Is this the case or do you lack consistency?

Try saying fag in a courthouse.
    Ah, I see, you are confused about freedom of speech and being held accountable for your words. You want the ability to 'speak' freely and have no consequences for your speech. Again some real 'leftist like' thought patterns there.

And the bikers "broke the law" by showing up anyway.
    A shitload of them road their motorcycles through the city. No law against that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You asked how long until we must give them up. My response was 'never'. Don't move the goal posts. Any guns I may or may not have are going nowhere, no matter what the law says.
    Ok, I'll give you props for that

So because someone uses the word 'marriage', it violates your freedom of religion how? I haven't seen an answer. I've seen a 'leftist like' appeal to emotion, but no facts.

By your logic, anyone that is not religious should not be 'married', and anyone that does not have their ceremony performed in a church or by a religious leader should not be 'married' either. Is this the case or do you lack consistency?
    Yeah. As far as I'm concerned though, the gov't should flat out drop any and all benefits to marriage. And just let it be religious. There's no real point in them having their fingers in it. But most people disagree with me

Ah, I see, you are confused about freedom of speech and being held accountable for your words. You want the ability to 'speak' freely and have no consequences for your speech. Again some real 'leftist like' thought patterns there.
    Wanting to ability to say whatever the hell I want is leftist?

A shitload of them road their motorcycles through the city. No law against that.
    But there is a law against the gov't having the power to deny a protest.
    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/09/7800...lim-march-911/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah. As far as I'm concerned though, the gov't should flat out drop any and all benefits to marriage. And just let it be religious. There's no real point in them having their fingers in it. But most people disagree with me
    Marriage is only one of the thousands of things government should not have it's hands in, at all. No tax benefits, no nothing. At least not at a federal level. Considering states rights, such an issue SHOULD be left to the states.

Wanting to ability to say whatever the hell I want is leftist?
    Wanting to say whatever you want and have no consequences for it is 'leftist'.

But there is a law against the gov't having the power to deny a protest.
    The bikers where there, they drove through DC and had their protest. So whatever 'government' had to say about it was invalid. It happened and they didn't stop it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Marriage is only one of the thousands of things government should not have it's hands in, at all. No tax benefits, no nothing. At least not at a federal level. Considering states rights, such an issue SHOULD be left to the states.
    there we go. We've reached agreement here.

Wanting to say whatever you want and have no consequences for it is 'leftist'.
    It's my soap box and I can say whatever the hell I want. This country was founded on FREEDOM. And I can express my opinion wherever I want. The gov't should have NO say in what I can and cannot say.

The bikers where there, they drove through DC and had their protest. So whatever 'government' had to say about it was invalid. It happened and they didn't stop it.
    The point is that the gov't thought they had the ability to say "no." Their heads have swollen far to much. And they think they have far more power than they actually do. They need kicked down to size.

I'd like to see someone go to the supreme court and be the defendant of the founders. All they'd have to do is post quotes from the constitution and the bill of rights, next to what the gov't does. And tell them they don't have those rights.
    Last edited by cadet; 09-28-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://constitution.org/grossack/bivens.htm

Suing Your Federal Government for Civil Rights Violations

On the occasion of the 200th anniversary of the Bill Of Rights, many attorneys may not realize that these rights each contain within them an intrinsic enabling authority for the purpose of redressing violations of these rights by those federal employees entrusted to uphold and protect them.
    It is worth remembering that the authors of the Bill Of Rights were heavily influenced by Anglo-Saxon legal theorists such as Sir William Blackstone, who declared that there were "three absolute rights ... the right of personal security, the right of personal liberty and the right of personal property. [1] Blackstone believed the principal aim of society is to protect individuals in the enjoyment of these absolute rights which were vested in them by the immutable laws of nature. [2]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

http://constitution.org/grossack/bivens.htm

[h=1][SIZE=6][/FONT][/COLOR]

cadet. We all know you are angry, and we all feel just about the same way.

Fact is. The Constitution IS STILL in effect.

Before anyone can go before the Supreme Court to argue any case.
    They must first have something they can prove...has happened.
    Seems like SCOTUS has no reason to defend anyone Defending the Constitution.

THAT IS....after all. THEIR JOB.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

there we go. We've reached agreement here.

It's my soap box and I can say whatever the hell I want. This country was founded on FREEDOM. And I can express my opinion wherever I want. The gov't should have NO say in what I can and cannot say.

The point is that the gov't thought they had the ability to say "no." Their heads have swollen far to much. And they think they have far more power than they actually do. They need kicked down to size.

I'd like to see someone go to the supreme court and be the defendant of the founders. All they'd have to do is post quotes from the constitution and the bill of rights, next to what the gov't does. And tell them they don't have those rights.
    Cadet do yourself a favor and ignore Arbo, His a first class educated idiot, he has a lot of knowledge but his arrogance, doesn't allow him to use it constructively, he only seeks to find or start an argument, in some twisted effort to show what is in his mind a higher education.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    Cadet do yourself a favor and ignore Arbo, His a first class educated idiot, he has a lot of knowledge but his arrogance, doesn't allow him to use it constructively, he only seeks to find or start an argument, in some twisted effort to show what is in his mind a higher education.

Great advice Larrymc. And for you cadet. Keep this in mind when Arbo challenges you. big-head-34-2530121.jpg He operates on a SPACE AVAILABLE program for vacuum cleaners.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    I was put on earth to fix people,
    And I believe we came to an agreement right there at the end.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    cadet. We all know you are angry, and we all feel just about the same way.

Fact is. The Constitution IS STILL in effect.

Before anyone can go before the Supreme Court to argue any case.
    They must first have something they can prove...has happened.
    Seems like SCOTUS has no reason to defend anyone Defending the Constitution.

THAT IS....after all. THEIR JOB.
    I'm just sayin, it's about time someone sued the federal gov't on behalf of the founding fathers.
    They need to be shown that their breaking the laws set upon them.