Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    .... just like being with a woman is natural to a straight person..... .
    Then why do pre-teen boys resist being around girls?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...........

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    what the hell are you talking about now?

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's not the issue. The issue is that queers can live and work freely without having to attack a sacred institution. Yet they choose to attack it, and a huge pecentage of straights choose to defend it.
    I'm guessing that you've somehow perceived homosexuals' interest in par-taking in the joys of marriage as an "attack" on the institution. This is also laughable. If they were attacking marriage, as you say they are, they'd be trying to put a stop to the practice. So far, this hasn't happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    what the hell are you talking about now?
    I think he's referring to the dread "cooties" phenomenon.
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    I'm guessing that you've somehow perceived homosexuals' interest in par-taking in the joys of marriage as an "attack" on the institution. This is also laughable. If they were attacking marriage, as you say they are, they'd be trying to put a stop to the practice. So far, this hasn't happened.
    That's a minority perspecrive, just like a minority of French saw Hitler as their liberator. The vast majority of Americans, about 75-80% based on voting on there specific issues, see queer marriage as an attack on traditional marriage.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I think he's referring to the dread "cooties" phenomenon.
    Bingo. I thought that it was obvious.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In another thread I have been attacked as having "issues" because I have a adverse opinion of queers and post my opinion often on the queer threads. The fact is that I do it because I don't like being lied to, and the entire queer "industry" is based on several huge lies. I would argue that the queer enablers are the ones with "issues", as they don't mind being lied to, and in fact perpetuate the lies.

Some of the Big Lies about Homosexuality. It is:

1. normal
    2. natural
    3. healthy
    4. 10% of the population
    5. not a choice
    6. moral

Any that I missed?
    No, in fact you added about four imaginary ones.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They got cooties (just like you think Gays have cooties)
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's a minority perspecrive, just like a minority of French saw Hitler as their liberator. The vast majority of Americans, about 75-80% based on voting on there specific issues, see queer marriage as an attack on traditional marriage.
    No. I think the majority of people who actually think about the issue see it the way I've posted above. The majority of Americans, however don't think about issues. They react to them or buy into whatever propaganda pipeline they listen to. I think you're right from the standpoint that the majority of Americans see the issue your way, but whether that view is intelligent, well thought-out or even justified is a whole other issue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Some of the Big Lies about Homosexuality. It is:

1. normal
    2. natural
    3. healthy
    4. 10% of the population
    5. not a choice
    6. moral
    My views (and no, these are not lies).
    1. Normal -- very subjective term. I bet any one of us can come up with 10 things they are that aren't "normal". Examples for me: atheist, would rather watch MASH reruns over American Idol, hates the new Pirates movies (all of them), etc... So, being gay may not be "normal", but I really don't see how that's a horrible thing... If everyone were normal, we'd be the Borg.

2. Natural -- since homosexuality occurs in nature, I don't see how homosexuality isn't "natural"...sorry, can't agree with you on this one.

3. Healthy -- I haven't seen anything that indicates that homosexuality, in an of itself, is unhealthy.

4. 10% of the population -- no idea on the number of homosexuals there are in society. Not really all that important to me, either.

5. Not a choice -- as with most things with humans, I think homosexuality is partly engrained, and partly choice. Humans choose to do some pretty weird things. But, I think that homosexuals aren't completely choosing their lifestyle, either. This goes into the whole "free choice" thing (a concept that I don't believe in, anyway). So, at some level, I doubt that anyone has a choice...but on the level that you are talking about, I think it's about 30% choice, 70% hard-wired (pulling that out of my ass, but that's what I suspect).

6. Moral -- I think that homosexuality is as moral or immoral as having a favorite flavor of ice cream (that is to say, no morality involved either way).
    Man is a marvelous curiosity … he thinks he is the Creator's pet … he even believes the Creator loves him; has a passion for him; sits up nights to admire him; yes and watch over him and keep him out of trouble. He prays to him and thinks He listens. Isn't it a quaint idea.
    -- Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    They got cooties (just like you think Gays have cooties)
    What makes you think you know how I think?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

No. I think the majority of people who actually think about the issue see it the way I've posted above. The majority of Americans, however don't think about issues. They react to them or buy into whatever propaganda pipeline they listen to. I think you're right from the standpoint that the majority of Americans see the issue your way, but whether that view is intelligent, well thought-out or even justified is a whole other issue.

If the majority thought like you do then they would all be intelligent, right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aside from our country's indifferent attitude towards poverty...
    Please elaborate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Constitutional Amendment defining marriage as between a man and a woman--specifically designed to discriminate against the gay community. You stand corrected.
    There is no such amendment. Even if there was, marriage "IS" the holy union between a man and a woman, not two homos.

How about the fags trying to make "ANY" speech against what they do and are "illegal?" Isn't that descrimination against the hetero community by the homos?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Waltz View Post
    My views (and no, these are not lies).
    1. Normal -- very subjective term. I bet any one of us can come up with 10 things they are that aren't "normal". Examples for me: atheist, would rather watch MASH reruns over American Idol, hates the new Pirates movies (all of them), etc... So, being gay may not be "normal", but I really don't see how that's a horrible thing... If everyone were normal, we'd be the Borg.

2. Natural -- since homosexuality occurs in nature, I don't see how homosexuality isn't "natural"...sorry, can't agree with you on this one.

3. Healthy -- I haven't seen anything that indicates that homosexuality, in an of itself, is unhealthy.

4. 10% of the population -- no idea on the number of homosexuals there are in society. Not really all that important to me, either.

5. Not a choice -- as with most things with humans, I think homosexuality is partly engrained, and partly choice. Humans choose to do some pretty weird things. But, I think that homosexuals aren't completely choosing their lifestyle, either. This goes into the whole "free choice" thing (a concept that I don't believe in, anyway). So, at some level, I doubt that anyone has a choice...but on the level that you are talking about, I think it's about 30% choice, 70% hard-wired (pulling that out of my ass, but that's what I suspect).

6. Moral -- I think that homosexuality is as moral or immoral as having a favorite flavor of ice cream (that is to say, no morality involved either way).
    4. It is important as it ties into the idea of normality. The real percentage, based on the latest US census as well as other scientific data, suggests that the actual percentage is very close to 1%. Any percentage less than 5% is statistically abnormal.

1. Addressed above.
    2. Its not natural because it doesn’t occur without human intervention.
    3. On April 25, 2001, the CDC reported that "We are seeing substantial increases in sexually transmitted diseases among men who have sex with men in multiple locations across this country."
    Associated Press, April 25, 2001: Queers are responsible for the "first sexually transmitted outbreak of typhoid fever" in the history of the United States. This disease is caused by ingesting human feces.
    Reuters, Feb. 5, 2001: more than 10% of queers in major U.S. urban areas are infected with HIV. To this day, they still make up more than 50% of reported AIDS cases in the United States.
    5. Assuming for a moment that you are correct, that 30% choose to be queer. How many of those who made this decision did so because they were told it was normal, natural, healthy and moral?
    6. Morality is defined in the Bible, and as such queerness is immoral.