Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    People are just scared of things they dont know anything about.
    No... it's more the thought of a man shoving his cock down the throat of another man, or up his ass, that makes "normal" people feel sick. It creeps them out. That is "normal." If it doesn't you, then you most certainly have a tinge of homosexual tendencies yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And what in your opinion is a queer enabler?
    Someone who is afraid to tell a queer friend the truth about theirselves and their behavior, someone who avoids confrontation by couching said friend's behavior in terms of ''can't help it", "born that way", "people or groups that produce facts on what a detrimental lifestyle choice it is are just homophobic bigots"....thats what a queer enabler is.

I would argue that a queer enabler is not a true friend to queer choicers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I fully support Gay and Lesbian rights and I am not nor have I ever been a liar.
    You may not be the one spouting the lies but at the very least you are gullible by believing the lies that others spout.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No I didn't, learn to read. GAY people cant help the way they feel, it's natural to them, just like being with a woman is natural to a straight person. You obviously don't understand anything about GAY people. This attitude you have reeks of fear. Don't worry being GAY isn't a virus, I promise you wont catch it.
    Two things here, one, even though you claim queers feel natural, and I wonder how you know that for a fact, they "know" that what they're doing is wrong. Men were NOT built to have sex with other men. What part about that don't you people understand? When I see a man with a vagina, I'll agree with "you." Until then, there is NOTHING natural about men having sex with men. That "natural" argument is bizarre at best. Second, yes, people CAN "catch" homosexuality. Since it is a choice, homosexuals are constantly trying to indoctrinate new people into their perversion. That's why they spend so much time trying to infiltrate schools full of young and impressionable children that don't know any better yet. It's part of their agenda.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 06-11-2007 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Constitutional Amendment defining marriage as between a man and a woman--specifically designed to discriminate against the gay community. You stand corrected.
    No. America is a country based on laws and value judgements and society as a whole has deemed homosexuality to be valueless. Queers are allowed to practice whatever vile thing they choose however society is saying that it will not change laws to fit the vile behavior. If you choose to live the queer lifestyle you should be mature enough to know that that lifestyle limits oneself to access to certain things such as marriage, its called consequences.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's immorial in your eyes. Who are you to judge another human being for the way they feel?
    We judge people all the time, we judge murderers and rapists, we judge speeders and parking violators....queers should not be exempted because they falsely claim theirselves to be a minority, a minority they are for sure but a minority that CHOSE their lot in life.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

People are just scared of things they dont know anything about.
    Another example of the great lies being told by enablers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    That's not the issue. The issue is that queers can live and work freely without having to attack a sacred institution. Yet they choose to attack it, and a huge pecentage of straights choose to defend it.

Glock you must never forget that queers do nbot desire marriage, they desire legitimization of their perversion of choice, marriage is just the vehicle they want to drive to get to that point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No I didn't, learn to read. GAY people cant help the way they feel, it's natural to them, just like being with a woman is natural to a straight person. You obviously don't understand anything about GAY people. This attitude you have reeks of fear. Don't worry being GAY isn't a virus, I promise you wont catch it.
    Do you have any irrefuteable proof of that?

I tire of asking this question and never getting a response, wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmmm........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    2. Its not natural because it doesn’t occur without human intervention.
    So driving a car isn't natrual...firing a gun...watching TV...etc.

3. On April 25, 2001, the CDC reported that "We are seeing substantial increases in sexually transmitted diseases among men who have sex with men in multiple locations across this country."
    That doesn't say that homosexuality is the cause of the problems. You have established no causal connection.

Associated Press, April 25, 2001: Queers are responsible for the "first sexually transmitted outbreak of typhoid fever" in the history of the United States. This disease is caused by ingesting human feces.
    And straights couldn't have caused this? Again, no causal connection.

Reuters, Feb. 5, 2001: more than 10% of queers in major U.S. urban areas are infected with HIV. To this day, they still make up more than 50% of reported AIDS cases in the United States.
    Look up stats on HIV world-wide...

5. Assuming for a moment that you are correct, that 30% choose to be queer. How many of those who made this decision did so because they were told it was normal, natural, healthy and moral?
    You misunderstood me. I'm not saying that 30% choose to be gay, but that the "choice" is based on 30% actual CHOOSING one way or the other, and 70%, that's the way they are hardwired to be.

Actually, let me amend that. I think that everyone is kind of on a sliding scale. Some people are "hardwired" 100% straight and couldn't be gay if they wanted to be. Some people are "hardwired" 100% gay and couldn't be straight if they wanted to be. Most people are some mix. 95/5, 50/50, 5/95, whatever... From there, people can, and have acted against their natures to varying degrees of sucess.

But, for the record, I doubt that anyone was "convinced" or somehow "talked into" being gay...

6. Morality is defined in the Bible, and as such queerness is immoral.
    That book has some interesting things to say on slavery, too. I reject the bible as a moral guide, obviously.
    Man is a marvelous curiosity … he thinks he is the Creator's pet … he even believes the Creator loves him; has a passion for him; sits up nights to admire him; yes and watch over him and keep him out of trouble. He prays to him and thinks He listens. Isn't it a quaint idea.
    -- Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Glock you must never forget that queers do nbot desire marriage, they desire legitimization of their perversion of choice, marriage is just the vehicle they want to drive to get to that point.
    That's probably true with a large percentage of them. If they choose a deviant lifestyle, then it would be natural for them to want to attack traditions in other ways as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No. America is a country based on laws and value judgements and society as a whole has deemed homosexuality to be valueless. Queers are allowed to practice whatever vile thing they choose however society is saying that it will not change laws to fit the vile behavior. If you choose to live the queer lifestyle you should be mature enough to know that that lifestyle limits oneself to access to certain things such as marriage, its called consequences.
    *sigh* This is a contradiction in itself. You're saying "Americuh" doesn't "change laws to fit vile behavior," but if that's true, then how do you explain the very constitutional amendment you're arguing in favor of? People of your mind wanted to change the law--the constitution no less--to fit their own ideological views in regard to homosexuality. So I guess straight people can change the law to reflect their views of what sexuality and marriage should be, but gays can't? C'mon man. I know you can do better than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you have any irrefuteable proof of that?

I tire of asking this question and never getting a response, wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmmm........
    There is a profound lack of proof both that homosexuality is 100 percent choice or that homosexuality is 100 percent hard-wired.
    Man is a marvelous curiosity … he thinks he is the Creator's pet … he even believes the Creator loves him; has a passion for him; sits up nights to admire him; yes and watch over him and keep him out of trouble. He prays to him and thinks He listens. Isn't it a quaint idea.
    -- Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Waltz View Post
    [1]So driving a car isn't natrual...firing a gun...watching TV...etc.

[2]That doesn't say that homosexuality is the cause of the problems. You have established no causal connection.

And straights couldn't have caused this? Again, no causal connection.

[3]Look up stats on HIV world-wide...

[4]You misunderstood me. I'm not saying that 30% choose to be gay, but that the "choice" is based on 30% actual CHOOSING one way or the other, and 70%, that's the way they are hardwired to be.

[5]Actually, let me amend that. I think that everyone is kind of on a sliding scale. Some people are "hardwired" 100% straight and couldn't be gay if they wanted to be. Some people are "hardwired" 100% gay and couldn't be straight if they wanted to be. Most people are some mix. 95/5, 50/50, 5/95, whatever... From there, people can, and have acted against their natures to varying degrees of sucess.

[6]But, for the record, I doubt that anyone was "convinced" or somehow "talked into" being gay...

That book has some interesting things to say on slavery, too. I reject the bible as a moral guide, obviously.
    1. Correct. None of those are natural. The point here is that no one is lying to me and saying that they are.
    2. I’m not going to argue the obvious here.
    3. I’ll let you do that.
    4. No misunderstanding here, babe. I could choose to be a murderer, a rapist, or a queer. I choose none of those.
    5. Nice theory, but billions have been spent trying to find a gay gene, and none found. The money would have been better spent on education, IMO.
    6. Sure they were. It starts from a very early age, with the lies, as stated in post 1.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    *sigh* This is a contradiction in itself. You're saying "Americuh" doesn't "change laws to fit vile behavior," but if that's true, then how do you explain the very constitutional amendment you're arguing in favor of? People of your mind wanted to change the law--the constitution no less--to fit their own ideological views in regard to homosexuality. So I guess straight people can change the law to reflect their views of what sexuality and marriage should be, but gays can't? C'mon man. I know you can do better than that.
    Hagbard- I'm surprised at you. This argument makes no sense. Starihts want laws that bolster morality, queers and their enablers want laws that support immoral behaivior. Its that simple.