Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Waltz View Post
    There is a profound lack of proof both that homosexuality is 100 percent choice or that homosexuality is 100 percent hard-wired.
    So again, why do queer enablers foster the lies that make some chose this abnormal, immoral, unnatural and unhealthy behavior?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    *sigh* This is a contradiction in itself. You're saying "Americuh" doesn't "change laws to fit vile behavior," but if that's true, then how do you explain the very constitutional amendment you're arguing in favor of? People of your mind wanted to change the law--the constitution no less--to fit their own ideological views in regard to homosexuality. So I guess straight people can change the law to reflect their views of what sexuality and marriage should be, but gays can't? C'mon man. I know you can do better than that.
    Not sure how a constitutional amendment is changing laws to fit vile behavior but i'll bite anyway.

Actually i'm not in favor anymore of a constitutional amendment as it seems that states that have the balls to let the populace vote on this issue are taking care of business as well as the Supreme Court's of said states. In reality though regular folks aren't changing laws because one day they decided to get downright hardcore on this issue but rather its a reaction to the push for legitimization of something which for millenia has been deemed to be abnormal by the queer choice community, in reality queer choicers have brought this upon themselves. People were content to let people do whatever weird shit they wanted in the confines of their own homes but in public and within public institutions such as marriage there was a certyain set of standards one was supposed to live by and homosexuality didn't meet those standards, everybody on both sides of the issue understood this and nobody felt discriminated against..........until the new "we're here, we're queer" leadership emerged, now they have fucked up things for their own people with their in your face attitude. It is my opinion that they have done a disservice to their constituency.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    So again, why do queer enablers foster the lies that make some chose this abnormal, immoral, unnatural and unhealthy behavior?
    Glock ask them just how in the hell you prove choice? Do we disect the minds of queers? Do we torture the shit out of them to admit choice? No queer in his/her right mind would ever admit choice because it blows up every foundation of every argument they make, it would be suicide.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

If you honestly believe all this "queer enabler" shit, or the absurd notion that individuals actually choose to be homosexual, you are a pathetic moron. Homosexuals are people, just like you are. Anyone who believes otherwise, and actively fosters the notion that non-heterosexuals are less than human, is a lying sack of shit who deserves to die of AIDS. Which can be contracted by heterosexuals, by the way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Glock ask them just how in the hell you prove choice? Do we disect the minds of queers? Do we torture the shit out of them to admit choice? No queer in his/her right mind would ever admit choice because it blows up every foundation of every argument they make, it would be suicide.
    Just like you prove anything else when the defendant doesn't want to admit the truth.
    1. Logic, as you and I have done so admirably here and in other threads.
    2. Interrogate and trip them up. Several enablers have fallen for this and have as much admitted as such (only to deny it later, of course.) See post 15 for a recent example.
    3. Historical record. Queerness use to be PC'd as "sexual preference" but is now uber-PC'd as "orientation". It is only recent that the "not a choice" argument has come to fruition.

Ultimately, though, the burden of proof lies with the enablers to prove that queers are born that way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    If you honestly believe all this "queer enabler" shit, or the absurd notion that individuals actually choose to be homosexual, you are a pathetic moron. Homosexuals are people, just like you are. Anyone who believes otherwise, and actively fosters the notion that non-heterosexuals are less than human, is a lying sack of shit who deserves to die of AIDS. Which can be contracted by heterosexuals, by the way.
    It looks like we Truth Tellers have scored the first insult. Actually I count at least two here.

Queer Enablers = 0
    Truth Tellers = 2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It looks like we Truth Tellers have scored the first insult. Actually I count at least two here.

Queer Enablers = 0
    Truth Tellers = 2

You must not consider being called a liar to be an insult...

"It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else"
    Man is a marvelous curiosity … he thinks he is the Creator's pet … he even believes the Creator loves him; has a passion for him; sits up nights to admire him; yes and watch over him and keep him out of trouble. He prays to him and thinks He listens. Isn't it a quaint idea.
    -- Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    I think he's referring to the dread "cooties" phenomenon.
    You mean there is no such thing as cooties?

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ............

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    No... it's more the thought of a man shoving his cock down the throat of another man, or up his ass, that makes "normal" people feel sick. It creeps them out. That is "normal." If it doesn't you, then you most certainly have a tinge of homosexual tendencies yourself.
    I dont think about sick crap like that. They dont do that shit out in public.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Waltz View Post
    You must not consider being called a liar to be an insult...

"It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else"
    Six years ago it was considere an insult. But after the mantra of "Bush Lied" by tolerant, honest, America-loving liberals, I naturally figgered that it was no longer considered as such. If you feel insulted than I'm sorry that you feel that way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    I dont think about sick crap like that. They dont do that shit out in public.
    Again you show your true self, your natural tendency to be disgusted by immoral, unnatural, abnormal chosen behavior.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. Correct. None of those are natural. The point here is that no one is lying to me and saying that they are.
    Then as I said before, not being "normal"...isn't that big of a deal.

4. No misunderstanding here, babe. I could choose to be a murderer, a rapist, or a queer. I choose none of those.
    Could you really choose to be homosexual? You are open and honest enough with your own sexuality, that you could see yourself being gay if you wanted to be?

5. Nice theory, but billions have been spent trying to find a gay gene, and none found. The money would have been better spent on education, IMO.
    Heh, you first state that we haven't found any "Gay gene", which is true. Of course, we haven't found many, many genes, so I'm not sure that's so surprising. Next you insinuate that we shouldn't look... Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy...

6. Sure they were. It starts from a very early age, with the lies, as stated in post 1.
    Prove it.
    Man is a marvelous curiosity … he thinks he is the Creator's pet … he even believes the Creator loves him; has a passion for him; sits up nights to admire him; yes and watch over him and keep him out of trouble. He prays to him and thinks He listens. Isn't it a quaint idea.
    -- Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4. It is important as it ties into the idea of normality. The real percentage, based on the latest US census as well as other scientific data, suggests that the actual percentage is very close to 1%
    Speaking of lies...that's a huge one. It's more like 3.5%.

And for the record, please elaborate on this less than 5% = abnormal thing that you've posted a couple times now. I'd like to see you provide a link to a text that supports that claim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...........

Again you show your true self, your natural tendency to be disgusted by immoral, unnatural, abnormal chosen behavior.
    Your right it does make me sick, but just because I feel that way doesn't mean it's not right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Do you have any irrefuteable proof of that?

I tire of asking this question and never getting a response, wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmmm........
    Do you have irrefuteable proof that it's a choice? The notion that there really aren't any homosexuals, only heterosexuals who choose to engage in homosexuality is one of the most ridiculous ideas put forth by the anti-homosexual folks. Ask any true heterosexual if he could switch hit under ANY circumstances and I'll wager that the answer would be almost unanimously, not only no, but HELL NO!