Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zimmerman persecution survives shutdown

We can't pay the bills but worry not, Eric Holder has assured the civil rights investigation, of a innocent man will continue.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/zimmerman...ives-shutdown/
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    We can't pay the bills but worry not, Eric Holder has assured the civil rights investigation, of a innocent man will continue.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/zimmerman...ives-shutdown/
    Well of course that will keep going that is on Obama's personal agenda to get him, this Saturday will be a big test , Obama has been golfing on 35 different occasions this year already ( more than any other year in office ) and usually goes every Saturday and yes we the tax payers pay for the green time and the secret service along with a long motorcade to take him to and from, will he have the nerve to do it this Saturday ? Man I would hate to be in Obama's shoes though , think about how much fun the WH must be with Moochelle knowing all vacations must be put on hold, I can hear her calling him a no godd Ni##### already , a worthless piece of trash because she has to act as though she is normal .
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Well of course that will keep going that is on Obama's personal agenda to get him, this Saturday will be a big test , Obama has been golfing on 35 different occasions this year already ( more than any other year in office ) and usually goes every Saturday and yes we the tax payers pay for the green time and the secret service along with a long motorcade to take him to and from, will he have the nerve to do it this Saturday ? Man I would hate to be in Obama's shoes though , think about how much fun the WH must be with Moochelle knowing all vacations must be put on hold, I can hear her calling him a no godd Ni##### already , a worthless piece of trash because she has to act as though she is normal .
    The arrogance of this fool is unending, I would put my money on him being on the green.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron