Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    As long as the government check shows up, it's all good, right?
    Gabs is on hubby's checks. She "puts out" for a living.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Gabs is on hubby's checks. She "puts out" for a living.

No COLA in that household. For pennies on the dollar? It will take a lifetime to pay anything off if there is NO PRODUCT worth paying for.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bingster View Post
    She wasn't invited and wasn't appreciated. A respectful non-partisan protest turned into an ugly racist cluster fudge as Palin and her group of media whores "hijack" the Million Vet March's protest. It was disgusting.
    Official Stance of the Million Vet March on the Memorials:
    The political agenda put forth by a local organizer in Washington DC yesterday was not in alignment with our message. We feel disheartened that some would seek to hijack the narrative for political gain. The core principle was and remains about all Americans honoring Veterans in a peaceful and apolitical manner. Our love for and our dedication to remains with Veterans, regardless of party affiliation or political leanings.
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/milli...olitical-gain/
    Palin was very much appreciated. And I don't remember seeing where anyone needed an invitation to attend the march. The truckers, the bikers and the vets are what make up the Tea Party. Too bad you don't belong. The Tea Party is about getting rid of the old GOP and putting in real conservatives and literally taking over the republican party. The whole march was about politics and the way washington is running things into the ground.

Next year the Tea Party will put even more conservatives in the house and senate.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    As long as the government check shows up, it's all good, right?
    I don't live off a government check. That is not true of some DP members who DO live off government checks. Perhaps all the government checks should stop until Congress figures things out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I don't live off a government check. That is not true of some DP members who DO live off government checks. Perhaps all the government checks should stop until Congress figures things out.

Or do you? You do work in a public school correct? So you are being paid through tax payers and the federal government. js
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Or do you? You do work in a public school correct? So you are being paid through tax payers and the federal government. js

Trinity. Somehow. I get the feeling gabby spends her days in a room, separated from the kids, where she gets eternally paid by the protections of her Union affiliation which FORBIDS, and PREVENTS her being fired for being worthless.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I am paid by a school district. That is not the government. I am still being paid despite the shutdown.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The whole shut down thing was just political circus and any inconveniences are squarely on the dark ones shoulders. There has never been any threat to SS or any other govt payments. If you missed this shut down you get to see the replay in February.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I am paid by a school district. That is not the government. I am still being paid despite the shutdown.

Can't wait to hear this one. And Gabby CLAIMS to be smart enough to be a teacher?

PAID BY A SCHOOL DISTRICT? Really, Gabby?

Any Idea how the School Administration gets their jobs, and WHO pays for the School district to operate?

NOT the government? Poor gabby. Must have attended the OBAMA SCHOOL OF IDIOT PERFECTIONISM.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am paid by a school district. That is not the government.
    So the 'school district' is a private business entity that makes revenue through sales or service and you are paid from that pool of profit?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Hilarious, so now a public school is not part of GovCo. It's amazing she can feed herself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Palin was very much appreciated. And I don't remember seeing where anyone needed an invitation to attend the march. The truckers, the bikers and the vets are what make up the Tea Party. Too bad you don't belong. The Tea Party is about getting rid of the old GOP and putting in real conservatives and literally taking over the republican party. The whole march was about politics and the way washington is running things into the ground.

Next year the Tea Party will put even more conservatives in the house and senate.
    Yea, I'd love to see some numbers proving your private fantasy. I'm sure there are plenty of truckers, bikers, and vets who aren't oblivious suicide caucus types. I'm a vet myself, and I'll never be part of a lynch mob waving a rebel flag at a black president.

You may be right about the future of the Republican party. I checked out a ton of polls yesterday and saw some really strange results. GOP is vastly unpopular with Republican voters. Bet half think they are too radical (tea partiers) and half think they are not conservative enough (RINOs). Other polls showed massive percentages saying the GOP in total is too extreme and is losing touch with the American people. The future of the GOP is really a crap shoot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You are paid by the government, just not the federal government, thus shutdown didnt effect your check, but likely the state payment for fed contribution.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 10-17-2013 at 02:40 PM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bingster View Post
    Yea, I'd love to see some numbers proving your private fantasy. I'm sure there are plenty of truckers, bikers, and vets who aren't oblivious suicide caucus types. I'm a vet myself, and I'll never be part of a lynch mob waving a rebel flag at a black president.
    There was no lynch mob there, just one guy with a Confederate Battle Flag. Your creating a situation that didn't exist. Are you afraid of saying anything against the king because he's black? I don't have that problem. His color makes no difference, he's a piece of shit communist.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    There was no lynch mob there, just one guy with a Confederate Battle Flag. Your creating a situation that didn't exist. Are you afraid of saying anything against the king because he's black? I don't have that problem. His color makes no difference, he's a piece of shit communist.
    They went on a microphone and called to him to put down the Quran! You're proud of these a-holes? The original march was absolutely honorable and I respect them for it. The Tea Party hijacked their event and turned it into something disgusting. If I saw something like that, I would get on a microphone myself and denounce it! That didn't happen. Why didn't that happen? Why isn't the GOP speaking out against the racist sh1t like "muslim" and "rebel flag"? You don't see the racism in it? If not, why not?

"Demand that this president get off his knees, and leave town....." "Not a president of our people, he's a president of his people..." I just heard it again on the TV. Klayman, I think was his name. Why doesn't the GOP speak out?