Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Senate passes bi-partisan bill to end shutdown

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...,5360840.story
    The vote, 81 to 18, approved an agreement negotiated by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). It ends a political standoff that shut down federal programs for 16 days and led to the furlough of hundreds of thousands of federal workers.

Earlier, Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) said his Republican majority in the House would not block the bill and would, for now, end its campaign to extract concessions on the healthcare law and other federal spending.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To hell with the entire bunch of gutless sacks of shit.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    To hell with the entire bunch of gutless sacks of shit.
    That's it, we are toast as a nation. They just ceded control of the purse to Obama on a damn bluff. A bunch of gutless wonders is right. He just forced his control of Congress while not even having official control of the House!! What the hell will the 2014 election mean now?? Nothing if this the type of shat the damn cowardly bastards are going to do! Fold up like a damn cheap suit! The ffing idiots believed the Obama/media propaganda! This fold is the work of the Washington elites! And should be noted to be just that for future references and any justice should it ever come. Just in time to give Obama head start on his comprehensive immigration reform!!!!!!!! How ffing convenient! The citizenry should march on Washington and toss all the damn bums out IMHO.---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You didn't think they were actually going to stand their ground did you? This was all just circus to keep the media occupied. Takes away from all the scandals. Now the dark one can work on getting his undocumented communist/democrats their voting rights.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    You didn't think they were actually going to stand their ground did you? This was all just circus to keep the media occupied. Takes away from all the scandals. Now the dark one can work on getting his undocumented communist/democrats their voting rights.
    My bad, I actually thought they'd make this one stand. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Sore losers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Yea? Obama coordinated the whole thing to keep your eyes off of all of the false scandals?

and you guys actually think liberals are stupid. priceless.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah, the Republicans caved without concessions. We grow ever closer to a one-party system at the current rate, and that's a truly horrible thing.

The Republicans put in bills to fund the entire government minus ACA, and somehow the Democrats are not a single % at fault for the shutdown? How does that work exactly?

Yes, the tyrannical bullies of the Democratic party have triumphed, having outnumbered and overpowered their lesser peers. Feel pride in the total smear campaign that they ran, how they completely overlooked their own part in the proceedings, refused reason, compassion, and compromise to get their way. Feel pride in being sore winners, who will commit this same arrogant throttling of us all next year, when we once again hit our debt ceiling. Congratulations, Gabs, your party has continued the spiral of the American economy, and the desperation of its people.

Oh, and bingster
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bingster View Post
    Yea? Obama coordinated the whole thing to keep your eyes off of all of the false scandals?

and you guys actually think liberals are stupid. priceless.
    I don't think liberals are stupid harry, I think they are evil.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.