Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default AGENDA: Grinding America Down

I watched this entire Documentary, available for a limited time for free on the internet, set the time aside to watch this, it out lines the Communist movement sense the 1930s and how political correctness has change the name, and how it has changed over time, Never the less the evil Agenda for America is slow but steady, and though Islam may play a part, it is not the greatest threat, and how Obama fits in, I post this only because i think it will be of interest to Patriotic Americans, and maybe a wake up call.

http://vimeo.com/63749370
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    I watched this entire Documentary, available for a limited time for free on the internet, set the time aside to watch this, it out lines the Communist movement sense the 1930s and how political correctness has change the name, and how it has changed over time, Never the less the evil Agenda for America is slow but steady, and though Islam may play a part, it is not the greatest threat, and how Obama fits in, I post this only because i think it will be of interest to Patriotic Americans, and maybe a wake up call.

Thanks Larrymc. I saved it to my hard drive. Will view all tomorrow.
    I agree. Real Americans who care about our nation should watch.
    But we all know. The Americans who really need to see it. Will never take the time, or possibly, ever know about it. Remember. We live in a Super Lazy Society for the Instant Gratification bunch.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Thanks Larrymc. I saved it to my hard drive. Will view all tomorrow.
    I agree. Real Americans who care about our nation should watch.
    But we all know. The Americans who really need to see it. Will never take the time, or possibly, ever know about it. Remember. We live in a Super Lazy Society for the Instant Gratification bunch.
    As much as i hate i know your right AT.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post

Thanks, an absolutely amazing and informative video... Should be shown in all our schools but that would never happen. Mustn't let the programmed blind sheep see any truth about what is being done to this nation. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.