Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
So around we go back to your lack of comprehension? No, NOTHING bothers me, unlike you and your fellow westboro baptist types.

You'd have to respond on topic to have a discussion. You want to continue to bitch about how gays want to 'redefine' something that you don't even support in terms of it's original intent and meaning. You shy away from the reality that it has been 'redefined' across time because that kills your argument… or you actually believe in the original version where you can marry kids and you get your brothers wife if he dies. So which is it?
Yes i knew you were, bursting to get that out as if it makes a difference, as i said marriage traditions has changed but the Definition has not, but ill tell you what has not changed, not even the New Testament Changed it, King James Bible
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them, lucky the New Testament did change the Put To Death part Huh.