Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Cops probe man's butt after stop-sign violation

All this and the Doctors want the guy to pay them as well !

David Eckert’s ordeal began innocently enough with a shopping trip to Wal-Mart in Deming, N.M. on Jan. 2, 2013.
    According to police, Eckert rolled through a stop sign while driving out of the store’s parking lot. He was promptly pulled over and asked to step out of his vehicle.
    What happened next is documented in police reports, medical reports and a federal lawsuit.
    “They say when he stepped out of his car, he was standing in a manner that looked as if he was clenching his buttocks,” Shannon Kennedy, Eckert’s attorney, told KOB-TV.
    Eckert’s butt-clenching, combined with the reaction of a drug-sniffing dog, were apparently enough for police to conclude Eckert might be trying to hide something illegal. So, they obtained a warrant to do an anal-cavity search.
    For the next 14 hours, Eckert was subjected to X-rays, cavity searches, several enemas and a colonoscopy at the hands of police and hospital employees.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/cops-prob...ign-violation/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    All this and the Doctors want the guy to pay them as well !

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/cops-prob...ign-violation/
    The docs want him to pay for them brutally and illegally treating him like a non-human. How about he send them a note to ask bamboy and bamcrapcare to pay them. He can simply say it'll be at least a year or two before his lawsuit is settled and maybe even much longer. I've mentioned here a couple times tings I've seen cops do that were corrupt and/or power mad displays of arrogance and contempt for innocent citizens that they were victimizing. If I unloaded and listed the other dozen instances or so, it would look like I am making crap up but that wouldn't be the case at all. I just happen to be around the right places and right people to witness such actions by cops. Some are off the chart asshats and power mad dipshits. A lot more are than most people would guess. To protect their image even the good cops help hide it. Fact. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Most people would never think to probe anyone's butt when looking for Obama.

Guess they never found him. And, when they turned on the tv. There he was..."PERIOD".
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !