Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Someone from the dark ones past speaks out

Wasn't sure where to put this so decided to error on the side of conspiracy. But this woman does make sense in what she says. Wonder if an accidental death is in her future.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/mi...yed-foreigner/

James Manning recently interviewed a high school friend of Barack Obama, who claims to have known him back in the 1970s as Barry Soetoro. Mia Marie Pope says that Obama identified himself as a foreigner and a crack-smoking homosexual.

Ms. Pope was born in 1962, in California, and moved with her family to Hawaii when she was still an infant. Pope claims that she did not meet or see Barry Soetoro until about 1977. She said that she, Barry and other kids would hang out at the beach at Waikiki.

Mia Marie Pope says that Barry Soetoro "always portrayed himself as a foreign student."

While Soetoro was a little older than her and didn't always run around with the circle of friends that she had, Pope says that he "very much was in sort of the 'gay community,'" which she says that even back then was "thriving."

"We knew Barry as, just common knowledge, that girls were never anything that he was ever interested in, and as a young teenager….as a young girl…..it was clear to me that Barry was strictly into men," Pope said. She also indicated that she had no desires for him and said that they didn't get along, largely in part to the fact that he was "a pathological liar, even back then."

Pope said that Soetoro's lies were "egotistical" and always to "boost himself." She referenced Barry "bumming cigarettes," and said that as soon as someone would give him a cigarette, he would instantly turn and walk away, after he had gotten what he wanted. In Pope's words, "He seemed to be incapable or genuine about anything."
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Gaffer. Something in me wants to learn that all of that is probably true. Then, something else tells me...it smells like another Conspiracy theory being perpetuated, and without verifiable proof.

On the other hand. As a Veteran, and U.S. Citizen. I also must remind myself that the Obama administration identifies me as a Home Grown, Terrorist, and Racist to boot.

So. Why not believe this story is probably, unquestionably True?

Who can it hurt? We all know Obama is a professional liar. One more story can't hurt him.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I am not sure the interviewee should be called a "friend". From what I read in the article the term acquaintance seems more appropriate and it sounds like she is propagating gossip rather than offering any kind of proof regarding homosexuality and other tidbits of "common knowledge". Not saying it can't be true either but I would need a bit more proof of the allegations before I started asserting the veracity of the story.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Wasn't sure where to put this so decided to error on the side of conspiracy. But this woman does make sense in what she says. Wonder if an accidental death is in her future.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/mi...yed-foreigner/
    Wonder if an accidental death is in her future.
    Had she came out before he won his second term she would have been murdered is my opinion. May still be now but it is far less likely. They made up composite girlfriends for him because he didn't really have any IMHO. He was just a lazy lying bastard and the girls probably thought him an asshat too. Fatass Moochell probably latched onto him because they share the communist ideology and she thought to advance herself by doing so--same way Hillary did with Slick Willie. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Had she came out before he won his second term she would have been murdered is my opinion.
    How may verified 'murders' of his opponents have there been?