Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    Really punk assed liar? here is your exact quote in a discussion about Polar Bears:
    Sure, omit the part where he CLEARLY stated the following:

NOW, both of you smartass punks - How many Polar Bears and other bears have you observed and had dealings with in the wild?
    The only loser here is you, that's been proven. The only punk here is you, that's been proven.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    This is how we save the polar bear from a fate worse than death.....

We put it on welfare in New York State...

that way, it gets food stamps, an apartment, all the things it needs to live and it can have as many babies as it wants without worrying about eligibility....

It probably can get a few boyfriends (more than likely black bears from New York City with crack or meth problems who are also gang members that the New York State Department of Social Services saw fit to move to the Upstate area to save taxpayers money but at the expense of the communities they settle in).... that will impregnate it, leave it for another polar bear, then come back for a cut of the welfare money once a month....

It's so easy!

P.S.... if that doesn't work, then we should get Al Gore to have a huge rock concert to draw awareness to the problem...

P.P.S. oh yeah, he already did...
    Great idea. And while they are there they can go to the local tire dump and eat all the tires they want. And what the hell, give them all the motor oil they want to wash it down.
    There is no wrong way to do the right thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The only loser here is you, that's been proven. The only punk here is you, that's been proven.
    So now YOU are talking trash and covering the back of your shit for brains friend. Here is his whole quote:

NOW, both of you smartass punks - How many Polar Bears and other bears have you observed and had dealings with in the wild?

I've seen them, lived among them, dealt with them, killed them, skinned them, ate them, and even rescued them. Years of experience, and I have the brown bear claw from the first bear I killed when I was 15 years old with a .44 Ruger carbine hanging on the wall above my computer here.
    So if he is stupid enough to insist that experience with other bears somehow qualifies him to know what Polar bears eat in a dump, something he has never witnessed,....and if he clearly doesn't even know how "other bears" eat salmon why should anybody listen to his BS. Especially When your freind Boone's Farm is contesting folks who actually have seen the things they are attesting to?

You are joining the ranks of your liar loser friend Jimmy. Congrats on the demotion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So now YOU are talking trash and covering the back of your shit for brains friend. Here is his whole quote:
    Yes, I consider NT to be a good friend. He doesn't need me to cover his back though, I just felt like telling you what a prick you were. He's not here much as he's often sent on jobs that keep him away from his computer for lengths of time.

So if he is stupid enough to insist that experience with other bears somehow qualifies him to know what Polar bears eat in a dump, something he has never witnessed,....and if he clearly doesn't even know how "other bears" eat salmon why should anybody listen to his BS. Especially When your freind Boone's Farm is contesting folks who actually have seen the things they are attesting to?
    Don't take offense when I say I'll take NT's opinion over yours. He's posted stories and accompanying pictures of many outdoor adventures for us over the years. All I've ever seen from you is trolling.

You are joining the ranks of your liar loser friend Jimmy. Congrats on the demotion.
    To be considered in the ranks of NT is a compliment. I'm just glad others don't consider me to be in your ranks. I'd feel sad to be looked at as a stupid fuck with the IQ equivalent to that of a pair of monkey's testicles.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Loose thinks wildlife is when his boyfriend goes apeshit to Gloria Gaynor down at the leather bar.

Loose, if you are such an outdoorsman/bushman go duck hunting with me this year, just a warning though, were up at 3:30 in the morning and wet and muddy before sunlight, might get your city boy hands dirty and bloody too.

I promise I won't frag your sorry troll ass in the blind either.

Bears eating motor oil.......ROTFLMFAO!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

My my, this is quite interesting watching you dig yourself in deeper.

Idiotic. I have watched goats eating glass with my own eyes. It didn't even phase em.
    How exactly does a goat figure into this discussion? Are you mental?

Besides loser, you don't even know what was expressly meant by "eating". It could have been more like tasting.
    I think everyone can agree that Webster's can settle this :

Quote Originally Posted by Mirriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    Main Entry: eat
    Pronunciation: 'Et
    Function: verb
    Inflected Form(s): ate /'At, dial or British 'et/; eat·en /'E-t&n/; eat·ing
    Etymology: Middle English eten, from Old English etan; akin to Old High German ezzan to eat, Latin edere, Greek edmenai
    transitive verb

1 : to take in through the mouth as food : ingest, chew, and swallow in turn
    Interestingly, here's another example compliments of Webster that you can take to heart and practice :

Quote Originally Posted by Mirriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    - eat one's words : to retract what one has said

Really punk assed liar? here is your exact quote in a discussion about Polar Bears:
    I thought it was perfectly clear, let me attempt again.

I've seen and dealt with the 3 species of North American bears for the vast majority of my life, something you haven't. That gives me personally a wealth of experience that a stoned cannery worker from the lower 48 can't possibly understand, and your rants prove what limited knowledge about bears you posess.

Seeing a bear on a beach from a boat one time as you were getting shipped off to a minimum wage SlimeLine and taking the Sierra Club Hippie Feel-Good Tour (bring your own bong) in Kodiak guided by a granola in no way qualifies you.

Was there a good rousing round of Kumbaya after you became an expert on bears on your 2 hour tour with your bunny-hugging buddies? Or did you achieve expert status when you spied that bear on the beach from the boat?

You lied. Own it.
    You're making a fool of yourself. A chimp could understand my point. You don't score points by being obtuse, rather the opposite occurs.

Before that you claimed to know what Polar Bears ate based on your experience with Browns and blacks.

Then you pretended to know how Brown bears eat salmon and you were proven a LIAR again because I have actually watched Browns eat Salmon. You appear to have no idea how they do it.
    Go back and re-read my posts. I'm not going to type it out for you again. This time, I want you to actually read what I posted. Really read it. Concentrate. Use the dictionary if the words are unfamiliar to you. Ask questions respectfully and I'd be glad to educate you on the habits of bears, typical foods, best methods of killing, best methods of avoiding, best methods of baiting, identifying species by tracks, what species can climb trees, tips for avoiding being hunted while hunting, tactics that bears utilize, and I'll even give you a recipe on some killer spring black bear roast.

But only if you pull your head out of your ass.

Yup for 3/4 of a King Season then I went out on the fishing/crabbing boats.
    LOL

You're a real sourdough!

Your reading comprehension skills are less that Zero Chump. Neither myself or even Rahul have personaly vouched for what Polar bears eat.
    The funny thing about you is that you're not smart enough to remember and failing that too lazy to go back and read the bullshit you claimed just a few days ago :

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon
    Nobody sed that Polar bears can digest oil, just that they eat it. Just like a dog might eat a whole loaf of bread in 1.5 seconds and then lose it out the back door.

Actually no. No matter how motor oil may taste to you it is actually extremely likely that the Polar bears taste receptors would not be able to distinguish motor oil from fat.

It is extremely likely that just as animals can not tell the sweet smell of antifreeze (a poison)from food, they also can not differentiate between motor oil (fat) and animal fat.
    I especially enjoyed the next line :

Fat and oil are essentially the same, just long hydrocarbon chains.
    Oh, I almost missed another little gem :

But they eat motor oil for gods sake. They peel the skin off salmon and throw away the meat.
    Funny, funny stuff!

We have linked to two Alaskans who claim eye witness accounts or Polar bears eating tires, oil and grease at dumps.
    You have? Holy shit, where? Show me those Alaskan eye witness accounts!

I showed this thread to a few of the guys I'm working with at Elmendorf AFB and I think it's safe to say you're a minor celebrity both at Elmendorf AFB and Ft. Richardson and around Anchorage. Where do you live? About 85% think you're in California.

By the way, as I was going back through this thread to make you eat your words, I came across this Steely-Eyed observation :

The problem is Bears eat people. I have lived in places where you had to pack a 50 cal. in order to defend yourself from bears who would maim you, kill you or eat you if they could. Everybody packed, even women. Sometimes kids.
    A mandatory .50 cal, eh? Where was this savage land that bears were actively hunting humans whenever they had the chance? Women and kids with .50 cals too? Amazing, simply amazing! What kinds of .50 caliber weapons were these? Did they have any HumVees patrolling with twin .50s in case of a full frontal bear assault?

Tell us of these places, I'd like to visit this magical land.

The point is Bear is horrible food unless you are starving.
    On a serious note, spring black bear is actually damn good eating. It's a little more greasy than beef, but it's very good meat.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 07-13-2007 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Marx View Post
    This is how we save the polar bear from a fate worse than death.....

We put it on welfare in New York State...

that way, it gets food stamps, an apartment, all the things it needs to live and it can have as many babies as it wants without worrying about eligibility....

It probably can get a few boyfriends (more than likely black bears from New York City with crack or meth problems who are also gang members that the New York State Department of Social Services saw fit to move to the Upstate area to save taxpayers money but at the expense of the communities they settle in).... that will impregnate it, leave it for another polar bear, then come back for a cut of the welfare money once a month....

It's so easy!

P.S.... if that doesn't work, then we should get Al Gore to have a huge rock concert to draw awareness to the problem...

P.P.S. oh yeah, he already did...

Oh my friggin gosh........

Why didn't I think of that.....????

That will work.........Good one...

I'm sure that's a way we can all save................the fluffy white Bears.......
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Loose, if you are such an outdoorsman/bushman go duck hunting with me this year, just a warning though, were up at 3:30 in the morning and wet and muddy before sunlight, might get your city boy hands dirty and bloody too.

I promise I won't frag your sorry troll ass in the blind either.

Bears eating motor oil.......ROTFLMFAO!
    Can I go too. I am betting LC can blow the shit out of a duck call.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by remie View Post
    Can I go too. I am betting LC can blow the shit out of a duck call.
    Probably not because he would need to "blow" instead of "suck".

You know "suck baby suck, blow is just and expression"
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Probably not because he would need to "blow" instead of "suck".

You know "suck baby suck, blow is just and expression"
    I guess we could just turn the call around, then it would sound like he swallowed a duck

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

It appears we won't be hearing from screwyloosy anymore, he turned pussy and ran with his tail between his legs. Just received this email from him:

Unregister me.

And fuck off too you weeny. You seem to have a penchant for being in bed with or related to the biggest dicks on the forum.

Not my prob. I have never seen a board run by a mod who acted like the sissy you do when your hoodmates take a few soft punches.

Later, terminate my account.
    </pre>Appears he may have been a tad angry at being told he was similar to monkey testicles. And he has the audacity to call me the sissy?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

LOL

Funny stuff, he was cornered like a rat.

I thought it was hilarious that he claimed he didn't say bears ate oil when he made the assertions no less than 5 times.

Nice work there, Jimbo

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...............

Quote Originally Posted by remie View Post
    I guess we could just turn the call around, then it would sound like he swallowed a duck

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    LOL

Funny stuff, he was cornered like a rat.

I thought it was hilarious that he claimed he didn't say bears ate oil when he made the assertions no less than 5 times.

Nice work there, Jimbo
    I can't stop laughing! Not sure I've ever seen someone act like such a girly and even admit they were quitting because they were ganged up on, by all 2 of us. LOL

It gets funnier though, I replied to his email and he replied back again. I basically told him that he was the pussy and that I wouldn't do anything at all to his account or posts. This was his reply:

Aw shucks Jimmy, no matter how hard I tried I could nevewr be half the
    yellow pussy that you are.

You run a scared stiff moderation crew. You may not be courageous enough to
    take a subjective look, but few and far between are the admins that play
    such nepotistic games as your board.

Keep my posts, they double your net worth.
    </pre>Funny how he blabbers about moderation when no moderation was taken in the slightest bit. I guess that's his way of making himself feel like less of a pussy, by claiming he was pushed out of here by the mods. Poor little deluded girly!

Hey, Lucy, since you'll be going into seclusion over your fears, why not stack up on some motor oil and used tires, I heard it was some damn good eatin!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

As a mod, I'm curious to know: What am I supposed to be "scared stiff" of?

Edited to add: Btw, I posted twice in here that we should save the polar bears, if they are in fact dying out. But it's so much more fun to generalize and make baseless accusations.
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 07-14-2007 at 12:53 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey