Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    In America, where we bend over backwards to cater to minority groups, small numbers can actually be an advantage. Gay marriage, for just one example, is gaining ground every day. Not to mention how Phil Robertson temporarily lost his gig over his opinion of gayness.

Btw, genuine question- what are the Muslim numbers like in Canada, where I recall there was a movement to invoke Sharia law?

I understand that some here feel the Muslim threat is looming large, while others think that is an absurd fear. I think the answer lies somewhere in the middle. But isn't it always a good idea to stay on your toes when (as we've seen in the Middle East and Africa) your way of life is possibly threatened? I'm sure at some point the people of Afghanistan and Iraq didn't think they had anything to fear, either.

Abbey. I like to think of myself as the one who never forgets History so much...I am included with those who were doomed to repeat it.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

My daughter has an authentic Muslim prayer rug. She got it from the kid across the street. Recently, our cat has taken to sleeping on the rug. Should I be worried about Feline Jihad?

3. Thanks Arbo thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    1%! That's the breaking point! You are being overun!!!!
    sure , nothing to worry about. These bit players mean nothing and their calls for Sharia mean nothing. -Tyr
    Another U.S. Muslim calls for limiting American’s 1st Amendment rights…to protect Muslims

Posted on March 27, 2013 by creeping

And subjecting Americans to sharia law.

Cox & Forkum: No Fare

via Obama’s Religious Freedom Appointee Involved in Muslim Event Calling for Limiting Freedom of Speech | CNS News.

America’s free-speech model is in desperate need of an update, says an American-Muslim human rights activist who recently spoke at an event linked to an Obama administration appointee.

Dr. Qasim Rashid argued that cyber-bullying laws could be used to limit freedom of expression – such as the burning of Korans — in war time:

“When a nation is at war, many things that might be said in times of peace are a hindrance to this effort,” Rashid said on March 19 at Howard University. “And their utterance will not be endured so long as men fight and…no court can regard them as protected by any constitutional right.”

Read that again. Rashid masquerades as a self-proclaimed moderate but he clearly wants to replace the Constitutional right of free speech with sharia law.

Rashid began his remarks by personally thanking Dr. Azizah al-Hibri, appointed by President Barack Obama to the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) in June 2011. Al-Hibri founded Karamah, a group devoted to the rights of Muslim women, and it was this group that invited Rashid to speak.

“I do want to start by thanking Karamah,” Rashid said. “I was fortunate enough to have several constitutional scholars look at this paper and provide feedback. Dr. al-Hibri, of course…”

The topic of the March 19 event at Howard University was titled, “The Limits of Free Speech in a Global Era: Does America’s Free Speech Model Endanger Muslim Americans?”

“Our understanding of free speech today is not some long-held 227- or 235-year understanding,” said Rashid, a member of the Muslim Writers Guild of America, who presented a paper titled “In Harm’s Way: The Desperate Need to Update America’s Current Free Speech Model.”

In other words, Muslims like Rashid want to modify our Constitutional rights, using existing laws at first, to institutionalize sharia blasphemy laws. Muslims are becoming much more vocal about their desires to force all Americans to abide by Islamic sharia law. See Muslim group asks DOJ to start enforcing sharia blasphemy law and 40% of Muslims in US want sharia, 46% say criminalize blasphemy, incl death penalty.

Rashid quoted Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who in 2011 said, “Free speech is a great idea, but we’re in a war.”

Using the Koran burning as an example, Rashid said that cyber-bullying legislation could be used to prosecute individuals for their speech on a case-by-case basis.

“My argument is that we already have legislation, right?” he said. “I mean, we already have a cyber-bullying policy in all 50 states that even without the threat of violence – even without violence occurring, we’re already holding individuals responsible for this intentional infliction of harm on others.”

“So I think that legislation’s already there,” Rashid said. “It’s just more a question of how is it going to be applied.”

MFS notes:

According to the Investigative Project on Terrorism, Dr. al-Hibri sat on the National Advisory Board of the American Muslim Council (AMC) from 1991 to 1998 with AMC Executive Director Abdurahman Alamoudi.

Alamoudi was later sentenced to 23 years in prison after pleading guilty to terrorism charges for his involvement in an assassination plot of then- Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah.

Thanks to sheikyermami for reminding us that Obama appointee al-Hibri says Koran and Islam influenced Jefferson, Founding Fathers.

David Wood at Answering Muslims writes:

Hmmm. Whenever I say, “Islam doesn’t allow criticism of Muhammad or his teachings,” I’m labeled a racist, Islamophobic, hate-mongering bigot. How dare I even suggest that Islam isn’t perfectly in line with the U.S. Constitution? But when Muslim leaders call for restrictions on free speech, no one seems to care.

I’m still waiting, though, for some consistency on the part of Muslims. If Qasim Rashid wants my speech to be restricted because it might offend Muslims, what about verses of the Qur’an that are offensive to non-Muslims? The Qur’an calls Christians and Jews the “worst of creatures” (98:6), and commands Muslims to violently subjugate non-Muslims (9:29), and asks Allah to destroy Christians and Jews (9:30), and invites men to beat their wives into submission (4:34). If we’re going to start banning speech, why wouldn’t this speech be first on the list?

Andrew Harrod has a more detailed analysis of the meeting via A Muslim ‘Reformer’s’ Idea of Free Speech
    . ^^^^^^^ See nothing to worry about..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Shariah in American Courts

About the Report

State Cases Database

Top 20 Cases

Prior Research
    View Cases By Country

View Cases By Country

Across the 50 cases there were 16 foreign countries from which Shariah-based legal conventions or decisions were brought to bear upon the case.

View Cases by State

View Cases by State

A total of 50 cases from 23 different states involving “conflict of law” between Shariah and American state law.
    Shariah Cases By State

From Shariah Law and American State Courts: An Assessment of State Appellate Court Cases:

This study analyzes and discusses a total of 50 cases from 23 different states: 6 cases were found in New Jersey; 5 in California; 4 each in Florida, Massachusetts and Washington; 3 each in Maryland, Texas and Virginia; 2 each in Iowa, Louisiana and Nebraska; and 1 each in Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, Ohio and South Carolina.

Select a state to see cases.

•Arizona

•Arkansas

•California

•Delaware

•Florida

•Illinois

•Indiana

•Iowa

•Louisiana

•Maine

•Maryland

•Massachusetts

•Michigan

•Minnesota

•Missouri

•Nebraska

•New Hampshire

•New Jersey

•Ohio

•South Carolina

•Texas

•Virginia

•Washington
    Don't worry folks our sell out politicians are right on top of selling out as quickly as they can! You live another 20-25 years you'll likely get to see our grandchildren exist as third class citizens ruled by muslims. Yes, it could happen that quickly. I was right about China and I am dead right about what is being done to this nation.. Bookmark and please check out this link. 2nd best link I've found on Islam and it has even more on Islam and its plan to destroy USA THAN ANY OTHER SITE I'VE FOUND YET. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 01-07-2014 at 12:05 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

CLICK THE LINK WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE CHRISTMAS DAY CARNAGE OF THE RELIGION OF PEACE SCUM MURDERING INNOCENT CHRISTIAN WORSHIPPERS. Be sure to pay attention to the kids murdered in that video too. Too damn squeamish to watch it don't reply to me with any of your dumbass appeasing drivel. Too squeamish to go see the type of filthy murdering animals you defend stfu and go jump off a tall building. -Tyr Here enjoy the work of the filthy murdering slugs you seek to appease /justify. By the way, when that starts here (and it will sooner than you can imagine) send me a pm and Ill give you my phone number. I'd dearly love to tell you in person what I truly think of you blinded ignorant dumbass punks!-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 01-07-2014 at 12:38 AM.

7. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    CLICK THE LINK WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE CHRISTMAS DAY CARNAGE OF THE RELIGION OF PEACE SCUM MURDERING INNOCENT CHRISTIAN WORSHIPPERS. Be sure to pay attention to the kids murdered in that video too. Too damn squeamish to watch it don't reply to me with any of your dumbass appeasing drivel. Too squeamish to go see the type of filthy murdering animals you defend stfu and go jump off a tall building. -Tyr Here enjoy the work of the filthy murdering slugs you seek to appease /justify. By the way, when that starts here (and it will sooner than you can imagine) send me a pm and Ill give you my phone number. I'd dearly love to tell you in person what I truly think of you blinded ignorant dumbass punks!-Tyr
    Sorry here is the link.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:...complished.jpg
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Don't worry folks our sell out politicians are right on top of selling out as quickly as they can! You live another 20-25 years you'll likely get to see our grandchildren exist as third class citizens ruled by muslims. Yes, it could happen that quickly. I was right about China and I am dead right about what is being done to this nation.. Bookmark and please check out this link. 2nd best link I've found on Islam and it has even more on Islam and its plan to destroy USA THAN ANY OTHER SITE I'VE FOUND YET. -Tyr
    Pick any three of those cases and I'll pick two more and we can debate one on one whether they were in conflict with American law.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

11. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post