Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default BET host - man or woman?

I don't even understand why they would hire someone like this to begin with, you can see trouble a mile away. But another example of where someone is going to dictate to an employer. WTF? You're on TV, and these people should dress exactly how the owners/producers want them to. I'm tired of these days where if you so much as look at a gay or transgendered the wrong way, you're in trouble.

We don't want male host B. Scott looking like a girl

TMZ has obtained some pretty explosive internal emails and texts between BET execs, who candidly admit they ordered a transgender host to change his clothes during its big awards pre-show because he looked like a chick.

B. Scott is suing the network, claiming he was ordered to 86 his flowing blue tunic, black pants, hair, makeup and heels because they wanted him to look more like a man, even though they knew he was a transgender person.

During last year's BET Awards pre-show ... Scott appeared in his garb in the first segment but claims he was then ordered to change his clothes and remove his makeup ... he obliged but was never put back on the air.

BET Music Programming Prez Stephen Hill wrote a pointed email before the show ... "I don't want 'looking like a woman B Scott.' I want tempered B Scott."
    Network VP Rhonda Cowan offered help, "I can speak to him about being less 'womanly.'"

BET had a potential public relations disaster on its hands ... because B. Scott went ballistic after being told to change clothes. BET producer Stephanie Hodges wrote an email shortly after the broadcast, confessing, "He got upset and said he was going to blow this s**t up and call GLAAD."

BET has said it "embraces global diversity" and regrets unintentionally offending anyone in the LGBT community.

But we got an email showing the network was far more cunning. It's from BET honcho Monique Ware:

"The spin should be he was late for a live show and subsequently replaced and it would have been awkward in a live show to have the person assuming his role removed and him inserted." It seems she's saying it would be weird for him to come back on the air as a man.

Ware goes on ... "Unless we can make public the reason we didn't want him dressed the way he normally does, I would stay away from suits, suit selections, etc."

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/09/bet-b-...ils-texts-gay/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

"Dude look like a Lady".
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

For me, after seeing that pair of photos below.

That just about totally SUMS UP...what the FORMER United States of America...used to be.

And, if anyone dares to say anything that insults, offends, or SPEAKS TRUTH. They are doomed.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's PAT!
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Default Sing it Steve Tyler.....

You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

6. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post