Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Kansas middle school: Poster listing sex acts part of 'health and science' curriculum

I think this is wrong, my boys go to middle school and I hear them talk about girls , sex and so on and no way are they ready to try and figure this stuff out.

As local Fox News affiliate in Kansas, fox4kc.com, reported Tuesday, Mark Ellis said his daughter, a student at Hocker Grove Middle school in the Shawnee Mission School District, was “shocked” by what she saw on a poster on a classroom wall in school. Ellis said his daughter took a picture of the poster and showed her parents.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...nce-Curriculum
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

2. Thanks revelarts, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I think this is wrong, my boys go to middle school and I hear them talk about girls , sex and so on and no way are they ready to try and figure this stuff out.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...nce-Curriculum
    Just more proof that the Federal government should not be in charge of public education. Just wait until this gets widespread and muslim students tell their parents about it! Their parents will go apeshit over it and then we'll see action to stop it.. infidels complaining me nothing to the Allah OBAMA AND HIS MINIONS.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I realize this is a serious problem for most parents. But, knowing, and seeing how the educational system, and the untrained wannabe teachers, represented, and protected by Union affiliations; somehow looks like this "Health and Science" curriculum in a middle school IS PROBABLY, more directed at the UNQUALFIED, YOUNG TEACHERS who have been shown to be far less educated about Common Sense, Logic, and Actual life situations. So..they become the students who eventually become the students partners.

I know it sounds dumb, stupid, and irrational. But...think about it.

If the children are the targets of the SEXUAL aspects in class. WHO stands to prosper the most???

The wannabe teachers, or the innocent children....as all of us ONCE WERE?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Come on, Jeff, you live in Georgia. Middle school kids will know as much about sex as some teachers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Come on, Jeff, you live in Georgia. Middle school kids will know as much about sex as some teachers.

Gabs I am surprised you a Mother of a beautiful young lady would think that this is something to joke about

I can remember going to Jr. high ( yes back then we called it Jr. high and it went from 7TH to the 9TH grade) I went to a Jr. high were maybe 10 to 15 kids I went to grammar school with went to as well ( the way they broke the lines up had me going to grammar school with one bunch of kids then to Jr. high with another set and then back to H.S. with the kids from grammar school ) well the kids that where bused in to my Jr. high came from a lower class working area and were brought up different than I had ever seen. On the second or third day of school a girl name Cheryl ( who was hot as can be at least to a 7TH grader ) slid her hand down my pants in homeroom ( I had no idea what she was doing but I remember I liked it but was embarrassed at the same time) Yes she was considered the school pump by the time we hit 9TH grade ( and she had two kids by the time she should of graduated HS ) but as a kid in 7TH grade nether of us had any idea what was going on ( yes she thought she was cool, mean while she was throwing her life away ) as for Anal sex and stuff like that we had no idea nor would anyone of taught us anything like that.

Gabs I never had a little girl ( God never blessed me with one ) but I can tell you if I had a little girl I would never joke about anything like this , yes my boys know some sexual things ( most are degrading to young ladies and I try to teach them that is wrong ) I couldn't imagine my 12 year old daughter being taught about anal sex but I guess that comes from living in a area that still has some Morals ( yes a place that you city people think is cool to throw stones at because we have Morals ) but you are correct in theory, we do have a high teenage pregnancy issue here ( and most parents care about what there kids are doing ) imagine if we all thought it was a joke as you do , but even the parents I know that truly disgust me ( letting there little girls entertain young boys in there bedroom and feeling they have to give these kids there privacy ) still wouldn't go with there kids being taught about anal sex or oral , but I guess that is the difference between a place where we have Morals and well um LA

Kids have there entire lives to learn different ways to have sex, why not teach the kids about having babies ( at a appropriate age , we had sex ED in 9TH grade and I also went all through Jr. high without seeing one girl pregnant, hell if I remember right in HS we only had one girl get pregnant ) But parents actually cared back then .

But if you feel this is something to joke about that is your right ( honestly I believe you are going for the WOW factor here and I believe your little girl is raised up much different than your poor attempt for a joke ) at least I hope so because as I said I wasn't lucky enough to have a little girl but if I did she would be raised to know right from wrong, by the time she entered middle school she wouldn't be being taught about anal sex I can assure you but she would be smarter than these liberal idiots that feel it is OK to teach babies to have anal sex !

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Gabs I am surprised you a Mother of a beautiful young lady would think that this is something to joke about

I can remember going to Jr. high ( yes back then we called it Jr. high and it went from 7TH to the 9TH grade) I went to a Jr. high were maybe 10 to 15 kids I went to grammar school with went to as well ( the way they broke the lines up had me going to grammar school with one bunch of kids then to Jr. high with another set and then back to H.S. with the kids from grammar school ) well the kids that where bused in to my Jr. high came from a lower class working area and were brought up different than I had ever seen. On the second or third day of school a girl name Cheryl ( who was hot as can be at least to a 7TH grader ) slid her hand down my pants in homeroom ( I had no idea what she was doing but I remember I liked it but was embarrassed at the same time) Yes she was considered the school pump by the time we hit 9TH grade ( and she had two kids by the time she should of graduated HS ) but as a kid in 7TH grade nether of us had any idea what was going on ( yes she thought she was cool, mean while she was throwing her life away ) as for Anal sex and stuff like that we had no idea nor would anyone of taught us anything like that.

Gabs I never had a little girl ( God never blessed me with one ) but I can tell you if I had a little girl I would never joke about anything like this , yes my boys know some sexual things ( most are degrading to young ladies and I try to teach them that is wrong ) I couldn't imagine my 12 year old daughter being taught about anal sex but I guess that comes from living in a area that still has some Morals ( yes a place that you city people think is cool to throw stones at because we have Morals ) but you are correct in theory, we do have a high teenage pregnancy issue here ( and most parents care about what there kids are doing ) imagine if we all thought it was a joke as you do , but even the parents I know that truly disgust me ( letting there little girls entertain young boys in there bedroom and feeling they have to give these kids there privacy ) still wouldn't go with there kids being taught about anal sex or oral , but I guess that is the difference between a place where we have Morals and well um LA

Kids have there entire lives to learn different ways to have sex, why not teach the kids about having babies ( at a appropriate age , we had sex ED in 9TH grade and I also went all through Jr. high without seeing one girl pregnant, hell if I remember right in HS we only had one girl get pregnant ) But parents actually cared back then .

But if you feel this is something to joke about that is your right ( honestly I believe you are going for the WOW factor here and I believe your little girl is raised up much different than your poor attempt for a joke ) at least I hope so because as I said I wasn't lucky enough to have a little girl but if I did she would be raised to know right from wrong, by the time she entered middle school she wouldn't be being taught about anal sex I can assure you but she would be smarter than these liberal idiots that feel it is OK to teach babies to have anal sex !
    When I was in high school we had only one girl get pregnant and she was 18 and a senior. Only about 4 or 5 girls were rumored to be putting out . Likely true only about one of the 5 girls. Of course I finished as a high school senior in Illinois where just about all the girls where already engaging in sex acts. And 5 or 6 that I know of got pregnant that year with one having returned to school from having giving birth the year before! Completely different than it was in the South I was the year before. Back home during that time we high school lads had to go to the bars looking for older girls to have fun. There was none of that out behind the gym getting oral sex from a half dozen girls in a line that my nephew told me about in the 90's. Girls from sophomore on up to seniors doing the deed right in front of each other like it was a contest on who could perform best! I guess that wasn't good enough now they want 4th grade girls doing crap like that! It was bad enough when it was 16 to 18 year old school girls doing it. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

10. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Jeff, I know those are your personal beliefs. Unfortunately, they are not the beliefs of many teens of the current era. The modern teen has been bombarded by sex and violence since they were born. Which is why the teen pregnancy rate is so high and why teens emulate their parents by using violence to settle their scores.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Thanks for making me feel depressed. Can someone explain to me why liberals want to sexualize our children at younger and younger ages? In the near future, some version of this poster will probably end up in a 3rd grade classroom.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

13. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Sure thing gabby. And, we can all tell. Those middle school kids know MUCH MORE than YOU. Based on your patronizing, holier-than-thou, better than, and smarter than everyone else ignorant attitudes here in your posts.
    Speaking down to others is your best trait. And THAT'S NOT FUNNY.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Based on your patronizing, holier-than-thou, better than, and smarter than everyone else ignorant attitudes here in your posts.
    It's not an "ignorant attitude" when it is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Speaking down to others is your best trait.
    When addressing some of you, it is the only way my replies can go.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Jeff, I know those are your personal beliefs. Unfortunately, they are not the beliefs of many teens of the current era. The modern teen has been bombarded by sex and violence since they were born. Which is why the teen pregnancy rate is so high and why teens emulate their parents by using violence to settle their scores.
    Gabs you may be right , sex may be what KIDS want, fortunately for us in the south kids 12 and up don't run there own lives, we as parents are to set examples ( and many families do just that , see we don't have to many liberals down here so we know we are in charge not little children ) And honestly Gabby I thought much more of you, a mother of a young girl and you are telling me you are just fine with her being taught ( in 6th grade ) about anal sex and giving oral ? Gabs again I believe this is all part of your WOW factor because I have seen pictures of both you and your beautiful little girl and in no way do I believe even you are that liberal.

I have to be honest here though, I have bashed the LA area many times and it was all based on what I had seen the couple of times I had been out there ( not fair I know to judge a place on a couple short visits ) but thank you, you just confirmed my beliefs !!

But if you look at what you say here you may realize how ridicules it is, you blame teen pregnancy on the sex and violence we have allowed our kids to see but in the very same paragraph you are saying it is OK to tell little children about anal sex Again here is the south ( that isn't fair ) lets say all good parents no matter where they reside are trying there hardest to set a example that doesn't have little Suzy jumping in and out of back seats ( and yes this sounds a lot like I am only talking about the little girl ) and I guess I am because they are the ones that usually have to pay for trying to be a adult when they are hardly old enough to be called a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Thanks for making me feel depressed. Can someone explain to me why liberals want to sexualize our children at younger and younger ages? In the near future, some version of this poster will probably end up in a 3rd grade classroom.
    Abbey I have posted on here before that in order to be a liberal you must have zero morals , and honestly think about it, just a week ago or so we had ADULTS talking about anal sex on here and I didn't see not one adult that said they had even tried it, let alone enjoy it but yet we want to teach our 12 and 13 year old kids it is OK

It's not an "ignorant attitude" when it is the truth.

A ignorant attitude is one where a person says it is OK for my baby girl to take it in her butt because hey kids want it

When addressing some of you, it is the only way my replies can go.
    Yes I guess I am one that you feel you are so much above and that is fine but lets look at your logic, Hmm Jeff he is no good because he has fought for me on many occasions when others tell me to drop to my knees or some other vile shit , yup I am better than him Again back to no Morals !!
    Last edited by Jeff; 01-20-2014 at 07:53 AM.

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Jeff dear, who said I was referring to you? If you read the answer, you will realize who I am addressing?

I am not a middle school teacher, so I am not sure what is being taught in any classes that my daughter does not attend. I do know that, in California public schools at least, parents have the right to opt out of sex education. Most do not because they want their kids to know the health risks of sexual behavior.
    A great many parents are fairly restrained in what they teach their kids about sex. Like if they don't mention it at all, their kids won't be interested. What it really means is that anything you don't teach them, they will learn on the street.

Yo! Parents! Your kids are interested in sex! It's in all their forms of entertainment! It's in their every day life.
    Your kids may never mention sex to you. They might feign disinterest in all thing sexual. But they mention it to me. Because our discussions are privileged. In fact, your kids might be running the bases while you don't even know there is a game on.

Is my daughter learning about sexual situations? Yes, I have authorized it. I am hoping she will learn from my mistakes and not feel pressured into sexual situations.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Look at things rationally. If a state has a high rate of teen pregnancies, where are they found? In the big cities. Who runs big cities in most states? Liberals. Deviance, like this sign, is only found in large metro areas.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

20. Thanks Jeff, KitchenKitten99 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Jeff dear, who said I was referring to you? If you read the answer, you will realize who I am addressing?

I am not a middle school teacher, so I am not sure what is being taught in any classes that my daughter does not attend. I do know that, in California public schools at least, parents have the right to opt out of sex education. Most do not because they want their kids to know the health risks of sexual behavior.
    A great many parents are fairly restrained in what they teach their kids about sex. Like if they don't mention it at all, their kids won't be interested. What it really means is that anything you don't teach them, they will learn on the street.

Yo! Parents! Your kids are interested in sex! It's in all their forms of entertainment! It's in their every day life.
    Your kids may never mention sex to you. They might feign disinterest in all thing sexual. But they mention it to me. Because our discussions are privileged. In fact, your kids might be running the bases while you don't even know there is a game on.

Is my daughter learning about sexual situations? Yes, I have authorized it. I am hoping she will learn from my mistakes and not feel pressured into sexual situations.

I agree that our kids are drowning in sexual images and messages thanks to our current culture. But there is a vast difference between young people learning the potential dangers of sex (along with the message that you should be abstaining), and learning that it is quite acceptable, even expected, that they will engage in it. There is a powerful green light given when people in authority treat the subject so casually: "How do you express your sexual feelings? Anal sex? Oral sex?". Really? Sometimes I think that in the hands of liberals, this country has gone off the deep end. And once the horse is out of the barn, it isn't going back in.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

22. Thanks Nukeman, Gaffer, Jeff, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Fair enough Gabs and I apologize for assuming but we have had our moments over the years.

I agree with sex ED , when I was in school I think it was in 9th grade not a poster on the wall for kids as young as 11 to see nor did our teacher talk to us about anal sex and/or oral , we where taught about the reproductive system so we would understand there are consequences for our actions.

I agree whole heartily that kids are interested in sex ( I have two boys that are raring to go but I don't hand them a smut book to learn from)

I truly hope your daughter is learning the right way and not threw a poster describing new cool things a kid can do.

Seriously Gabs we are on the same page here just a bit different tactic, as I said here in the county I live in teen pregnancy is bad and I blame it on lack of education and ignorant parents ( I love when parents let Johnny who is 17 hang with there 15 year old daughter in her bedroom but then want to press charges on Johnny when she becomes pregnant ) yes our children need education but what they don't need is a list of cool new things that the school says is cool to do ( no kids don't need any help they will do these things on there own )