I don't even care if anyone reads this, I need to vent. Here's the bio of the show from IMDB:

Carrie Mathison, a CIA operations officer, is on probation after carrying out an unauthorized operation in Iraq. As a result, she has been reassigned to the Counter terrorism center. Whilst in Iraq, she was warned that an American prisoner had been turned by Al-Qaeda. When Nicholas Brody, a U.S. Marine Sergeant, is rescued after being held hostage since 2003, she suspects that he is the turned American prisoner. Brody is received home as a war hero, so Carrie goes to any lengths possible, ignoring protocol, to catch him out.
I just put 36 hours of my life into this series. There WILL be a season 4, sometime in September. But WTF? They killed off Nicholas Brody, done hung the fucker in Iran. How the hell are you supposed to continue a show when you literally killed the show's "theme"?

Don't get me wrong, the other characters are great, and I'm sure the writing and continued stories will be good next year. But now it'll be like a whole new show, as literally the entire 3 years was more or less about his character.

Fuckers.