Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
I use FF a lot but almost always when speaking of the scum Obama and any other verifiable scum. My wife hates the word so we have a deal where I pay her a dollar every time I say it and she hears me. Paid her once this year already, have learned to speak in whispers and our intimate time has been renamed to --"lets go do some monkey dancing darling" Also had to demand my writing on this forum using the abbreviation not be included in the compromise we made . She sometimes ,especially when I am laughing , comes over to read the posts I am making. Which kind of irks me at times because she asks for explanations that divert my attention from the task at hand. Of course being wise I patiently explain so as to keep her in a good mood. I know bread buttered correctly is a goooooooooooood thing... -Tyr
A dollar for each time? I couldn't afford that. I would need to lower the stakes to like a nickel. But that's not just the F word but all of them. Admittedly, I have a dirty, dirty mouth. But there's a time and a place, and I'm generally good about that. Generally.