Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Man Who Witnessed Steve Irwin’s Final Moments Reveals the Croc Hunter’s Chilling Last

This guy was crazy but I loved his show, in fact I think most liked him. This guy was with Steve Irwin when he died.

May he R.I.P.

Justin Lyons, the man who witnessed Steve Irwin’s dying moments has described for the first time how a massive stingray wildly stabbed the conservationist ‘hundreds of times’. He also recounted the crocodile hunter’s calm final words: “I’m dying.”

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/0...ng-last-words/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    This guy was crazy but I loved his show, in fact I think most liked him. This guy was with Steve Irwin when he died.

May he R.I.P.

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/0...ng-last-words/
    So sad. The man truly loved nature and likely taught millions to respect nature more. I really liked him and his show.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.