Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You nailed it, Jeff, and here's more info to show how one lies.

The search is fine over there and always was. Hell, you need not even be logged in to search and see it works:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php

Further, her screen name is the exact same as here. At the search page, go to the user name portion and type in "gabo" and you'll see it autocomplete the rest.

Those 2 lies exposed instantly. And as far as extensive, and me having so much free time... Anyone with a bit of intelligence can put in search strings and peek around in less than 10-20 minutes for a VERY thorough search, and MUCH less than that if it's narrowed down in scope based on the allegations made and quotes and such.

It's hilarious watching someone lie about what happened elsewhere at another time. Then further lie when called on it. Then lie about the searching. Then lying about a user name. That's what happens when one lies to begin with in an attempt to make others look foolish - you need to then continue lies to cover up for the original. It's a domino effect of lies as they start falling too!

Of course, one could always quote their original post and admit the truth, that they made shit up. Alternatively, one can provide a link to backup what they place in quotes. Or again, they could dance in circles and jump up and down with a bunch of bullshit, hoping to perhaps cloud the issue which shows they have just been busted for lying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Jim dear, I had a couple of screen names before this one. I've been around for quite a while. Perhaps 10 years of so.
    But whatever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Jim dear, I had a couple of screen names before this one. I've been around for quite a while. Perhaps 10 years of so.
    But whatever.

Cornered and busted for being a lying little worm.

Gee, Wally, I never saw that coming!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

But whatever.
    You had ONE screen name here and ONE screen name at USMB, unless you are claiming you broke the rules on having dual accounts, which I honestly don't believe you did. The search function is and was there. You made the claims and refuse to back them up. And you will make lame little excuses and arguments, anything other than providing proof of what you say happened, or admitting that you made it up.

Funny, and I'll search for it. But I believe it wasn't too awfully long ago where you claim to have went over there and logged in. Odd, if you can't remember your login information.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yep, as I remembered:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...324#post590324

That's where I called you out on something else and asked you to go there and search for your proof. You apparently knew your user name then. Funny when a web of lies and making shit up out of thin air comes back to haunt people. You continually want to talk shit about people you have known for a long time, and try to refer to "back when Bush was in office, and on the other board" bullshit, but the other board is still there and searchable, and the absolute bullshit you lie about is never to be found.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

My husband remember that, when I first started posting on USMB, I used "blonde by the bay." Because I was blonde then and I was still attending Cal. This was 2003-04, somewhere in that area.
    Then I left for a while. When I came back, I used a different name. I never had multiple accounts. I believe the second screen name was some variation of my name. I don't remember using "gabosaurus" on USMB.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

My husband remember that, when I first started posting on USMB, I used "blonde by the bay." Because I was blonde then and I was still attending Cal. This was 2003-04, somewhere in that area.
    Then I left for a while. When I came back, I used a different name. I never had multiple accounts. I believe the second screen name was some variation of my name. I don't remember using "gabosaurus" on USMB.

Thanks gabby. Without realizing it. You have just managed to prove the differences between perpetual Lies, and telling the truth.

People who are honest, and never lie. Have no need to make up stories to cover for anything.

You just explained how twisted, and dysfunctional you are for all of us to see.
    Must be terrible when you can't remember the phony names you used to hide so well. Huh?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

No account with "blonde by the bay" exists at USMB nor anything like it. I don't know if there were any other names. Your current user name of "gabosaurus" WAS an account you had over there and it appears you created that account in 2007. Wrong on both claims.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    No account with "blonde by the bay" exists at USMB nor anything like it. I don't know if there were any other names. Your current user name of "gabosaurus" WAS an account you had over there and it appears you created that account in 2007. Wrong on both claims.
    You are quite correct that I used "gabosaurus" on USMB. I just looked back and found my introduction post from 2007. Which happens to reference my previous USMB screen name.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announ...oductions.html

My name is Gabriella. Holdovers from the previous regime may remember me as the beloved Blonde By The Bay. I am that most bizarre of personalities, the liberal moobat who is married to a conservative Republican. It works out.
    I am a couple of weeks short of being 23. I am a graduate student at the University of California at Berkeley. Yes, that bastion of conservatism in the midst of the liberal Bay Area. In a year or so, I will be a fully certified counselor for at risk kids in the Anaheim School System. My husband advises rich Republicans about how to spend their money.
    My parents were 60s hippies. They met when both were arrested at the same Viet Nam protest rally in Dallas. The best man at their wedding was a high school friend of my dad who served two tours of duty in Viet Nam. Figure that one out.
    My aunt is a Mexican immigrant. My brother in law is a Mexican immigrant. All of my mother's side of the family still live in Germany. My grandfather and one of my uncles fought in World War II. I got to see pictures of them when I visited Munich last summer.
    I still admire Dilloduck.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You are quite correct that I used "gabosaurus" on USMB. I just looked back and found my introduction post from 2007. Which happens to reference my previous USMB screen name.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announ...oductions.html
    Thanks for that post. Gave me information and now I know you are 30 years old -- "23 in 2007"

By the way, do you know why dilloduck departed this board?? I liked his steady opposition to me. As it was so comforting to see by way of his objections that I was on the right track. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Thanks for that post. Gave me information and now I know you are 30 years old -- "23 in 2007"

By the way, do you know why dilloduck departed this board?? I liked his steady opposition to me. As it was so comforting to see by way of his objections that I was on the right track. -Tyr
    Dillo was actually fairly conservative. He wasn't really extremist, though.
    Yep, I recently turned the big 3-0. DP folks who believe I am radical now would have loved me in 2004. I went to NYC to protest the Bush Coronation at Madison Square Garden. I helped plan protest marches and other subversive activities. I had a GWB shirt that said "Wanted For Mass Murder." I posted all sorts of anti-Bush rhetoric. I was fun to be around.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Dillo was actually fairly conservative. He wasn't really extremist, though.
    Yep, I recently turned the big 3-0. DP folks who believe I am radical now would have loved me in 2004. I went to NYC to protest the Bush Coronation at Madison Square Garden. I helped plan protest marches and other subversive activities. I had a GWB shirt that said "Wanted For Mass Murder." I posted all sorts of anti-Bush rhetoric. I was fun to be around.

Not to mention how much fun it is for you to be admittedly STUPID as well. That big 3-O is merely your advanced stage of immaturity, backed by liberal ignorance that has convinced you ONLY YOU are right, and everyone else over that age is wrong.
    Your day may, or may not come. But on the track you are on today. Oh..never mind. You'll just have to learn the hard way.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !