Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I forgot to mention...

The thread title says "another post banned," this would seem to indicate that this is not the first time this rube has had this problem...

Seriously?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

2. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    I forgot to mention...

The thread title says "another post banned," this would seem to indicate that this is not the first time this rube has had this problem...

Seriously?

hjmick. WE...should all just agree to agree with Tricky, and pretend...he doesn't exist. That seems to be what he wants us to think. Why not help him get his DREAM COME TRUE?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    hjmick. WE...should all just agree to agree with Tricky, and pretend...he doesn't exist. That seems to be what he wants us to think. Why not help him get his DREAM COME TRUE?
    Yeah ! I'm the man that doesn't exist. UK debate thinks so. Politics.Political. Forum admits that I exist but just 'mechanically' prevents me from posting, All other UK based forums have banned me - British democracy (sic) forum blaming it on the server. I think that this is the real reason my postings are totally origional ( to my knowledge. ) And forums with a few noticable exceptions are there to print, via censorship, the views ( liberal capitalist ) of the owner or corporation paying the running cost and of course the advertisers just hate me.
    I'm not alone in this individuals, trying to warn the herd ( assuming there is something in that big empty box full of Fox crap which serves as a mind for the majority. ) end up banned in the end.
    Something will happen in your life to make you face the real world as opposed to the imaginary one you have been programmed to believe in. And then the reality of the two world wars, the direction in terms of ethnic change that America ( like the rest of the Anglo Saxon world ) has undertaken and above all that all the changes in society that are done purely for the financial benefit of a few unbelievably rich individuals, who own the media and buy the politicians ( in fact whole parties -there's only two, ) won't allow to feel like a smart arse anymore - you will feel duped!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Dicky View Post
    Yeah ! I'm the man that doesn't exist. UK debate thinks so. Politics.Political. (1) Forum admits that I exist but just 'mechanically' prevents me from posting, All other UK based forums have banned me - British democracy (sic) forum blaming it on the server. I think that this is the real reason my postings are totally (2) origional ( to my knowledge. ) And forums with a few noticable exceptions are there to print, via censorship, the views ( liberal capitalist ) of the owner or corporation paying the running cost and of course the (3) advertisers just hate me.
    I'm not alone in this individuals, trying to warn the herd ( assuming there is something in that big empty box full of Fox crap which serves as a mind for the majority. ) end up banned in the end.
    Something will happen in your life to make you face the real world as opposed to the imaginary one you have been programmed to believe in. And then the reality of the two world wars, the direction in terms of ethnic change that America ( like the rest of the Anglo Saxon world ) has undertaken and above all that all the changes in society that are done purely for the financial (4) benefit of a few unbelievably rich individuals, who own the media and buy the politicians ( in fact whole parties -there's only two, ) (5) won't allow to feel like a smart arse anymore - (6)you will feel duped!
    (1) Where's the link? I have never seen anyone in this forum admit you exist!
    (2) You were sanctioned for not being able to properly spell original.
    (3) What did you do to anger the Muslim matchmaking sites?
    (4) We are the one percent, or at least aspire to be.
    (5) No one will change this leopard's spots. I was born a smart arse and will die a smart arse.
    (6) You seem to be an expert on being duped, can you tell me what it feels like so I will know what to expect?

6. Thanks NightTrain, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Yeah ! I'm the man that doesn't exist. UK debate thinks so. Politics.Political. Forum admits that I exist but just 'mechanically' prevents me from posting, All other UK based forums have banned me - British democracy (sic) forum blaming it on the server. I think that this is the real reason my postings are totally origional ( to my knowledge. ) And forums with a few noticable exceptions are there to print, via censorship, the views ( liberal capitalist ) of the owner or corporation paying the running cost and of course the advertisers just hate me.
    Something will happen in your life to make you face the real world as opposed to the imaginary one you have been programmed to believe in. And then the reality of the two world wars, the direction in terms of ethnic change that America ( like the rest of the Anglo Saxon world ) has undertaken and above all that all the changes in society that are done purely for the financial benefit of a few unbelievably rich individuals, who own the media and buy the politicians ( in fact whole parties -there's only two, ) won't allow to feel like a smart arse anymore - you will feel duped!

I might need a lot more coffee... I really can't decipher this.

How do Dentists factor in to all of this?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

8. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I think he forgot to put this on today

10. Thanks NightTrain, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I know it's a Chinese restaurant, but I always order fried chicken. I like chicken. I hope it really is indeed chicken. I don't think they like it that I wont order "Chinese" food when I place my calls, but it's their menu. Why put something on the menu if you feel offended when people order it? I think she may remember the time I called and ordered 'reef and roccori'.

Yes, I know, I should have my website taken away and sold to the highest bidder.

12. Thanks NightTrain, Gaffer, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I might need a lot more coffee... I really can't decipher this.

How do Dentists factor in to all of this?
    Try koolaid.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

14. Thanks jimnyc, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I know it's a Chinese restaurant, but I always order fried chicken. I like chicken. I hope it really is indeed chicken. I don't think they like it that I wont order "Chinese" food when I place my calls, but it's their menu. Why put something on the menu if you feel offended when people order it? I think she may remember the time I called and ordered 'reef and roccori'.
    My favorite item is General Tso's German Shepherd.

That is unless they are in Atlanta and do a Southern Fusion thing. Then I get German Shepherd's Pie.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Yes, I know, I should have my website taken away and sold to the highest bidder.

I bid an altered 1853 CENT.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Er'm, as someone 'banned', or subject to some form of alleged 'censorship', may I congratulate you on 'somehow' getting this message on to the forum !! ....

'Tricky', I've no hesitation whatever in telling you that your site-management perceptions are baseless. And do I correctly interpret from your post that one site you've been involved with is 'Democracy Forum' .. ? If we're talking about the same thing, this is a British forum I'm also familiar with. And I've never had a problem with them.

There was the ONE British site I was once part of, which was a total pain. A Leftie one .. and I was kicked off of there after about six weeks of posting activity (they found me too hard to stomach, something I take a measure of pride in !). Other than that, I never encounter anything of the sort of thing you allege ... and most certainly not here !!!

I have to also add that I'm struggling to understand what you're trying to say ... and I, too, am British !!

Take your posting calmly, make your objectives in posting discernible and grounded in context which we can all relate to. That's my advice to you.
    Last edited by Drummond; 04-30-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

17. Thanks Gaffer, Abbey Marie, jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Isn't posting while intoxicated illegal in the UK?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

19. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Obviously. Tricky has become a 'FIGMENT' of his own imagination.

Tricky...."BAN THY SELF!"
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

21. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Isn't posting while intoxicated illegal in the UK?

If it isn't now, it probably soon will be ......

Since GCHQ Cheltenham is probably monitoring my every activity online, maybe I can invite them to comment (?) ...

23. Thanks Gaffer, aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default OK Smart Arse - don't know why I bother

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    (1) Where's the link? I have never seen anyone in this forum admit you exist!
    (2) You were sanctioned for not being able to properly spell original.
    (3) What did you do to anger the Muslim matchmaking sites?
    (4) We are the one percent, or at least aspire to be.
    (5) No one will change this leopard's spots. I was born a smart arse and will die a smart arse.
    (6) You seem to be an expert on being duped, can you tell me what it feels like so I will know what to expect?
    (2) Can't spell! Won't spell! All due to poor education, dyslexia, wonky eyesight, genetcally inferior Redneck stock ( so I never learn ) and the sure knowledge that if I preview the post it will mysteriously vanish!
    (3) No the British Establishment so they have banned me from all the sites they control.
    (5) Depends what one means by Smart Arse. I was implying that you think you know all the facts but if you are an Anglo you don't. If you mean that you are are smart then live long enough and you'll go senile ie child like
    (6) We all get duped sunshine!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

(2) Can't spell! Won't spell! All due to poor education, dyslexia, wonky eyesight, genetcally inferior Redneck stock ( so I never learn ) and the sure knowledge that if I preview the post it will mysteriously vanish!
    (3) No the British Establishment so they have banned me from all the sites they control.
    (5) Depends what one means by Smart Arse. I was implying that you think you know all the facts but if you are an Anglo you don't. If you mean that you are are smart then live long enough and you'll go senile ie child like
    (6) We all get duped sunshine!
    I'm one of the first to say that Americans can take for granted certain freedoms which we in the UK, these days at least, can only dream of.

But I suspect that in saying sites 'are controlled by the British Establishment', you're exaggerating at minimum. It's more the British style to monitor, and to act against infringements observed, than exert outright and obvious control.

Perhaps you're thinking of forums I'm unaware of or too unfamiliar with, so ... Tricky, would you care to name those sites you say suffer from the direct control you allege ? And/or, describe instances of such exerted control ?

26. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post