Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default NBA team owner makes racist comments

First the ugly part. Yes, he's an asshole and made some horrid comments. It would be difficult for anyone to support what he said or explain it. He was mad at his girlfriend because she dared take a picture of herself with Magic Johnson, a former black basketball player, and posted it on Instagram.

"It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?"

"You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games."

"I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people."

"...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games."
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...magic-johnson/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The team is in the playoffs right now and contemplated boycotting future games but decided against it. Many players and pundits around the sporting world have spoken out on this and have labeled him a racist. But what bugs me? Of course Al Sharpton is already up to his forehead in this one!

He has already demanded that the league take the team away from Sterling. WTF? He OWNS the team. Let him run it into the ground if he likes, perhaps fine him, maybe players will demand trades or just quit. But the man OWNS the team, and you would literally take his possession away from him because you don't like what he said?

Black folks are just as racist as many whites, happens daily, both have their share of racists. IMO, black folks are the instigators anymore, but that's just an opinion. But, here's what I would like to know:

Can anyone show me JUST ONE TIME where Sharpton has demanded ownership change hands from ANY business because a black person made a racist comment? How about JUST ONE TIME where Sharpton demanded a fine or punishment for a black person making a racist comment? Ok, how about JUST ONE TIME where Sharpton simply called out a black person for making racist comments? It goes BOTH ways, Al!

But take away ownership of something worth hundreds of millions of dollars? What an asshole and hypocrite.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Just saw that president Obama has chimed in, called the words ignorant and incredibly offensive. Can anyone name JUST ONE TIME where Obama has interjected himself into a race issue and called out blacks or defended whitey?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Just saw that president Obama has chimed in, called the words ignorant and incredibly offensive. Can anyone name JUST ONE TIME where Obama has interjected himself into a race issue and called out blacks or defended whitey?
    The great Obama is as damn racist as they come. His past and current life proves it. Hell, even his words presented in his book prove it. Yet like all negatives about the bastard its all ignored.
    Denial is a constant his supporters and slavish bots must live in..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

When do we get to hear members of congress calling out HARRY REID for doing, and saying nearly the very same things about the "FUTURE BLACK PRESIDENT"?

Last edited by aboutime; 04-29-2014 at 05:23 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Not for anything, to anyone who has lived in Southern California Sterling's racism is no surprise. It is well documented. The real question is, what took the NBA so damn long?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If the guy dislikes blacks so much he has no business owning a basketball team. You can count the number of white players in the league on one hand. I'm pretty sure she is his ex girlfriend or soon will be. Is he pissed over a picture or because she was banging Magic on the side? Women having black boyfriends and husbands is all the thing now days.

He needs to increase his donations to liberal political groups so this stigma can be removed. I'll bet notsosharp has always wanted to own a basketball team.

Now will someone show me a black male super star from the sports world, TV, or the movies that doesn't have a white girlfriend or wife. It's all the thing now days.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    If the guy dislikes blacks so much he has no business owning a basketball team. You can count the number of white players in the league on one hand. I'm pretty sure she is his ex girlfriend or soon will be. Is he pissed over a picture or because she was banging Magic on the side? Women having black boyfriends and husbands is all the thing now days.

He needs to increase his donations to liberal political groups so this stigma can be removed. I'll bet notsosharp has always wanted to own a basketball team.

Now will someone show me a black male super star from the sports world, TV, or the movies that doesn't have a white girlfriend or wife. It's all the thing now days.
    Wise words amigo!!! --

And Obama gets the largest pass in the world for having 20 long years under the tutelage of the extremely racist Rev. Wright but this guy is to be tarred and feathered for being jealous and calling black guy a n###er. Hell, its America and blacks are free to be as damn racist as they care to be but we whites are now to be persecuted and destroyed for angry, jealous words. Doesn't matter if he is hard core racist. He is out numbered by tens of millions black.
    FF-THAT and FF THEM says a man that takes no damn guff from anybody. Says a true American.. And as God is my witness, I have the spirit, discipline and ability to back up my stand always.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

So what happened to Jay Z for wearing the 5 percent nation medallion????

On the Five Percent Nation, author Michael Muhammad Knight says that its teachings are extremely anti-white:
    "The rationale is that the black man is God and created the universe, and is physically stronger and intellectually stronger and more righteous naturally. Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected…The first lesson I learned from the Five Percent was simple: F*ck white people. Seriously. White people are devils."

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/2014-04-07-ja...#ixzz306L7c7Rr

Oh that's right NOTHING, no one even asked him about it. Bambam certainly didn't.

Reading it over again, it seems to me like he's angry that she's flaunting her relationship with other men by posting pictures and bringing them to his games.
    Last edited by Trigg; 04-27-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Hate can not be cut out of man. Name anything you hate and there are people that want you punished for it!! You hate child molesters , then there are people think you have no right to feel that way. You hate Christians, Muslims, Jews, Whites , Blacks, Asians , baseball players, used car salesmen , rich men, fat women, cops, etc.. Some person or group agrees you are dead wrong about it and they usually want you stopped.

Giving to that sets up volleys that shoot freedom of speech as well as freedom of expression and freedom of thought. It plants the seed of tyranny. Our founders knew this and gave us protection from those that would by any means possible seek to destroy freedom of speech.

Jumping on the punishment train is a damn ticket I'll not buy. Do you see blacks being punished for their blatant racism!???? Hell no, they are often celebrated for it!! --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I think Sterling is insecure about his honey being around black guys, because he has a teeny weenie.

The guy may be a racist and a jerk, and the NBA may have him dead-to-rights contractually, but make no mistake, the right for certain groups to not be offended has officially trumped our Constitutional right to freedom of speech.

Can we now hold all the NBA players to the same standard when they make racist remarks?

And as an aside, was there any outrage when Trayvon Martin said "some cracker" was following him?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Anyone happen to notice how ALL OF THE TOP SHELF RACIST crap is the ONLY thing being discussed today?

FAST AND FURIOUS, BENGHAZI, IRS, OBAMACARE, and countless other OBAMA problems have been SHOVED aside...

"LET'S MAKE RACE, RACISTS, AND RACIAL SLURS THE TOP STORIES!" (The Obama gang, and Democrats really want to use to DIVIDE the nation even more).

Anything the Dems, and Obama can do to make RACE the problem is..HOW THE USA DIES!
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Say it ain't so department. This needs to be hushed up real quick. The guy is a democrat. In fact he's a rich democrat donor. Oh the shame. If they want to continue to get his money they better back off on the rhetoric.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Say it ain't so department. This needs to be hushed up real quick. The guy is a democrat. In fact he's a rich democrat donor. Oh the shame. If they want to continue to get his money they better back off on the rhetoric.

Gaffer. I also heard, this guy gave BIG BUCKS to Democrat's, and even Obama's campaign.

Time to dig up SENATOR BYRD of West Virginia...a Democrat, and former "KKK" Grand Wizard of Stoopid????
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

There will be an announcement from the NBA sometime today. The rumorville has it that he will get a multimillion dollar fine and an indefinite suspension. He "can't" have the team taken away like Sharpton wanted. They can perhaps take over the team until it's fairly sold for the owner, but no mention of that yet.