Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Sarah Palin speaks a powerful and brilliant truth.

Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

The Huffington Post | by Mollie Reilly
    Posted: 04/27/2014 1:33 pm EDT

Sarah Palin wants terrorists to know how the United States would deal with them if she were president.

Speaking Saturday at the National Rifle Association's "Stand And Fight" rally at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, the former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate accused the Obama administration of instating counterterrorism policies that "coddle adversaries."

"Come on. Enemies, who would utterly annihilate America, they who'd obviously have information on plots, to carry out Jihad. Oh, but you can't offend them, can't make them feel uncomfortable, not even a smidgen," she said. "Well, if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we'd baptize terrorists."

Saturday's rally was part of the NRA's annual meeting, which drew thousands to Indianapolis.

During her speech, Palin focused on Second Amendment rights, which she said liberals are "attacking" in addition to the United States' "foundational values and tradition." According to Palin, creating gun-free zones in schools and other public buildings is "stupid on steroids."

"Maybe our kids could be defended against criminals on the spot if more Mama Grizzlies carried," she said. "And [the] Obama administration wants you ID'd for that? Well, then go ahead and carry a sign too. A sign that says 'Yeah, I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.'"
    That woman would have been a million times better than the current vermin infecting the WHITEHOUSE NOW.
    Putin would at least have feared her!!!! --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, NightTrain, Drummond, darin and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    That woman would have been a million times better than the current vermin infecting the WHITEHOUSE NOW.
    Putin would at least have feared her!!!! --Tyr
    Welcome to WWIII.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Sarah is pretty awesome.

Their house is right down the road from me.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Gaffer, Drummond, darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Welcome to WWIII.
    Why do you say that? Are you fearful of America having a strong President?
    I think you are because a strong President wouldn't be aiding the Islamists in their murdering AGENDA!
    If you are going to be al for peace and promote your religion as being peaceful you should stop supporting Hamas and the murdering Pali's. And quit playing them off as innocent victims when they do not want peace all they want is vengeance and the murder of all Jews.
    A man can not ride a horse and expect it to go directly both North and South at the same time..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond, Jeff, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Sarah is pretty awesome.

Their house is right down the road from me.
    Pretty, awesome and very intelligent. No wonder why the lib/dem/leftists fear her!! -Tyr

9. Thanks Drummond, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why do you say that? Are you fearful of America having a strong President?
    I think you are because a strong President wouldn't be aiding the Islamists in their murdering AGENDA!
    If you are going to be al for peace and promote your religion as being peaceful you should stop supporting Hamas and the murdering Pali's. And quit playing them off as innocent victims when they do not want peace all they want is vengeance and the murder of all Jews.
    A man can not ride a horse and expect it to go directly both North and South at the same time..-Tyr
    No, I'm fearful of 'Murrica having a President who is more of a moron than Bush jr was.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

No, I'm fearful of 'Murrica having a President who is more of a moron than Bush jr was.
    Foolishly stated as you live in a dream world where you are told and believe that the Obama is brilliant!!! --Tyr

12. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

What's the matter, Jafar?

You don't want to be baptized?

What are you hiding?

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

What, in your eyes, makes 'Bush jr' a 'moron', Jafar ?

Was his fight against terrorism a 'moronic' act ?

I suppose that knuckling under to it would've been better .. ?!
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer, Jeff, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Foolishly stated as you live in a dream world where you are told and believe that the Obama is brilliant!!! --Tyr
    I never said Obama was brilliant. There was "Hope" but that soon faded. He is as much a liar as our own Tony "No new taxes, save the trees etc.." Abbott. He just approved logging in native rainforests, and is going to add a 1-2% "debt levy" tax to our burden in the next budget as well as attacking the elderly, medicare and complaining that the budget is in dire straights. Meanwhile spending $24billion on some new Jets and telling us to tighten our belts.

All politicians are scumbags.

What's the matter, Jafar?

You don't want to be baptized?

What are you hiding?
    Why would I want a priest moistening my head?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I never said Obama was brilliant. There was "Hope" but that soon faded. He is as much a liar as our own Tony "No new taxes, save the trees etc.." Abbott. He just approved logging in native rainforests, and is going to add a 1-2% "debt levy" tax to our burden in the next budget as well as attacking the elderly, medicare and complaining that the budget is in dire straights. Meanwhile spending $24billion on some new Jets and telling us to tighten our belts.

Just remember : You still need lumber to build stuff, 4 out of 5 hippies agree.

Australia needs to buy those F-35 Fighters from the USA because they're the best in the world. You do want the best military equipment available for your country, right?

Soon you guys will be equipped to give us a hand the next time we need to go carpet bomb the snot out of terrorists or a rogue country. They also carry Daisy Cutters, which are very effective against Toyotas hauling ass away from an abruptly adjourned terrorist meeting at the Mosque that's getting beat up by an orbiting AC-130.

You should be excited and proud, not just anyone is allowed to buy our latest hardware.

Why would I want a priest moistening my head?
    I guess you didn't bother reading the OP.

Sarah explained it for you rather plainly, I thought.

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer, Jeff, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    What, in your eyes, makes 'Bush jr' a 'moron', Jafar ?

Was his fight against terrorism a 'moronic' act ?

I suppose that knuckling under to it would've been better .. ?!

Sir Drummond. There's one, really easy way to SHUT THE BUSH HATER'S UP.

Just ask them..."How many states they were gov. for, and how many times were they elected to be President of the United States?

Jealousy, and Envy by IDIOTS who must use name calling to make themselves feel good. Just proves how STUPID they are. And nobody will ever take THAT RIGHT TO BE STUPID from them.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Some are far, far more than others. We currently put into power the worst we have ever had. And what is so bad about that is he is praised and glorified to be the best we ever had!! Which goes to show when a great fall occurs it takes one to the depths of depravity and says--eat your fill for "tomorrow" you will wake to pay for your stupidity and self-serving greedy actions..
    And by God so we shall. -Tyr

23. Thanks Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just remember : You still need lumber to build stuff, 4 out of 5 hippies agree.

Australia needs to buy those F-35 Fighters from the USA because they're the best in the world. You do want the best military equipment available for your country, right?

Soon you guys will be equipped to give us a hand the next time we need to go carpet bomb the snot out of terrorists or a rogue country. They also carry Daisy Cutters, which are very effective against Toyotas hauling ass away from an abruptly adjourned terrorist meeting at the Mosque that's getting beat up by an orbiting AC-130.

You should be excited and proud, not just anyone is allowed to buy our latest hardware.

I guess you didn't bother reading the OP.

Sarah explained it for you rather plainly, I thought.
    The F-35 is very expensive to run, not reliable and when they work out the kinks, they will be obsolete. Indonesia got some newer tech from Russia and Indonesia that runs rings around the F-35 and China has a bunch of new stealth jets.

Besides, when the PM is asking everyone to tighten their belts to foolishly return the budget to surplus while he goes on a machines of war spending spree is ridiculous.

Also, you don't need a $135million jet to take out a terrorist. A man and a good rifle is more than sufficient.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

The F-35 is very expensive to run, not reliable and when they work out the kinks, they will be obsolete. Indonesia got some newer tech from Russia and Indonesia that runs rings around the F-35 and China has a bunch of new stealth jets.

Besides, when the PM is asking everyone to tighten their belts to foolishly return the budget to surplus while he goes on a machines of war spending spree is ridiculous.

Also, you don't need a $135million jet to take out a terrorist. A man and a good rifle is more than sufficient.

The Chinese are having lots of problems with their J-20. We've been in the stealth game for a few decades now, where they're just getting into it and they stole quite a bit with hacking and from the F-117 that was shot down in the Kosovo conflict back in 1999. They are trying, but it'll be quite a while before anyone is taking a J-20 into combat... some estimates run out as far as 2020.

As far as Indonesia's Russian SU-30 Flanker, it's a good plane but it's not stealth. You might as well go with an F-15 (which is still unbeaten in combat, btw). And it hardly runs circles around the F-35.

The SU-27 is the only Russian fighter with a positive kill ratio in air-to-air combat.

Here's a nifty link comparing all of them - from Australia, no less!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-2...e-rest/5405664

Your man is doing the right thing and you should thank Jesus for his wisdom. The Aussies should be fighting with modern equipment instead of planes that were designed back in the '60s.

26. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer, Jeff thanked this post