Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default ‘One Nation Under Allah’

Colorado High School Students Say Pledge In Arabic

The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, the student body recited the pledge in Arabic replacing “under God” with “under Allah.”

link

IMO its child abuse. but we have to be PC and
    tolerant and all that good stuff right???

2. Thanks red state, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yep, stupid white folks......you are looking, first hand, at the reason we have ole big ears in OUR White House. Sad isn't it that the so-called "men" in that area can't grow a pair (like some of our fathers, grandfathers and so on had when they stormed beaches or waded through blood-soaked swamps). My grandfather told of being in the Pacific Islands and of the many horrors he as a sgt. saw during WWII and I'm glad that he didn't see this day after all the blood he shed and friends he saw go down. I sure would like to see these folks who are giving our Nation away have their clothes literally rot off just as my grandfathers clothes did while fighting for our freedoms. Say what you will but we are an ENGLISH speaking Nation and if these folks knew the old moon god called allah as I, they'd keep to what works.....ONE NATION, under ONE GOD (Jehovah).

Just a side note for those who think wrongly of the above.....I believe you should be allowed to worship whomever or whatever in this Great Nation but make no bones about it; it was predominantly CHRISTIAN people who founded, fought and preserved this great Nation (not allah, satan or buddha). What is know today as the USA is because of those in search of GOD...unlike our neighbors who sought not GOD but GOLD and conquest. We've never been saints or perfect but we're as close to it as the world has EVER seen. That is, until the leftists and the ignorant (such as these arabic chanting crowd ruined everything.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

4. Thanks Gaffer, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Yep, stupid white folks......you are looking, first hand, at the reason we have ole big ears in OUR White House. Sad isn't it that the so-called "men" in that area can't grow a pair (like some of our fathers, grandfathers and so on had when they stormed beaches or waded through blood-soaked swamps). My grandfather told of being in the Pacific Islands and of the many horrors he as a sgt. saw during WWII and I'm glad that he didn't see this day after all the blood he shed and friends he saw go down. I sure would like to see these folks who are giving our Nation away have their clothes literally rot off just as my grandfathers clothes did while fighting for our freedoms. Say what you will but we are an ENGLISH speaking Nation and if these folks knew the old moon god called allah as I, they'd keep to what works.....ONE NATION, under ONE GOD (Jehovah).

Just a side note for those who think wrongly of the above.....I believe you should be allowed to worship whomever or whatever in this Great Nation but make no bones about it; it was predominantly CHRISTIAN people who founded, fought and preserved this great Nation (not allah, satan or buddha). What is know today as the USA is because of those in search of GOD...unlike our neighbors who sought not GOD but GOLD and conquest. We've never been saints or perfect but we're as close to it as the world has EVER seen. That is, until the leftists and the ignorant (such as these arabic chanting crowd ruined everything.
    hope im wrong. but in 2016 we may not have any nation left to build on. Obastard and his storm troopers will leave burnt offerings

6. Thanks red state, Gaffer, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I've been saying (wondering) for years how B.O. will leave office. Will he he as honorable as Bush Jr. or will he be forcibly removed by REAL AMERICANS following the law of the land that our founders provided? Will WE be able or willing to remove him should he see fit to stay a while longer?

These are legitimate concerns and questions but we shall see. As a Bible Believing Cherokee/Scot, I believe it is the sign of the times and that it WILL get worse before it gets better. We may have pockets of sunshine but for the most part dark clouds are all around us. If you want to hold out a lil' longer.......you best find a good ole Southern/Conservative region. I like Alaska and the Mid-West but they don't have the numbers to back up their Conservatism. They're simply scattered too much. I truly believe we'll see it get really nasty......but like you, let's hope the WE THE PEOPLE have another 100 years. If not for any other reason; to go out in a blaze of glory (just like we came in).

Godspeed,

Red State
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

8. Thanks Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I have no problem with people using whatever language they wish when reciting a pledge they will never keep.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, jafar00, logroller thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I have no problem with people using whatever language they wish when reciting a pledge they will never keep.
    nor I. but leave the children alone

12. Thanks darin, red state, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post

The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, the student body recited the pledge in Arabic replacing “under God” with “under Allah.”

link

Its brainwashing but hey that's what the schools are now geared for. They now teach God is dead , America is always wrong and best is Communist Red and Muslim lies. Boy blunder leads the way and the asses follow along braying his greatness.
    A nation of such asses deserves to reap a very bitter harvest. Sadly we will.

Just hunker down , save your ammo and shoot only when the target is near enough to be destroyed. Of course always have at least one long range widow maker handy with a good supply of ammo! --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-01-2014 at 06:36 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Thanks namvet, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Its brainwashing but hey that's what the schools are now geared for. They now teach God is dead , America is always wrong and best is Communist Red and Muslim lies. Boy blunder leads the way and the asses follow along braying his greatness.
    A nation of such asses deserves to reap a very bitter harvest. Sadly we will.

Just hunker down , save your ammo and shoot only when the target is near enough to be destroyed. Of course always have at least one long range widow maker handy with a good supply of ammo! --Tyr
    my fears to Tyr. im a little to old to be shootin' but i can help supply the ammo

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

link

What would you say if they recited "Une Nation sous Dieu"? Would you be saying how dare they replace "God" with "Dieu"?
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

18. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    What would you say if they recited "Une Nation sous Dieu"? Would you be saying how dare they replace "God" with "Dieu"?
    I'd say to France, go fuck yourselves. cowards

20. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

And they'd do it too, right after they raised the white flag and surrendered to you!

You know their tanks have one very super low speed forward gear and 5 high speed reverses , right?? And three white flags because redundancy is a must.. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

my fears to Tyr. im a little to old to be shootin' but i can help supply the ammo
    Your help would be greatly appreciated brother'. You supply extra ammo and I'll supply the eyes and fingers to send 'em directly to hell with. A tag team even Chesty Puller would approve of my friend!! -Tyr

23. Thanks namvet thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jokes aside, my question wasn't answered.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

They can't teach "God is Dead" if they are having the kids say "allah" - I'm convinced God doesn't give two shits what you call "him".

Elohim
    Adonai
    ho kurios
    Yasū'
    shŕng dě
    Tiānzhǔ
    Nkosi
    Olodumare
    Ar-Rahim
    Al-Quddus
    Al-Malik
    Bahá'u'lláh
    יהוה
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I would be more than happy to have you on my side as I help remove the trash !!

and you would of just won against these worms !!

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    They can't teach "God is Dead" if they are having the kids say "allah" - I'm convinced God doesn't give two shits what you call "him".

Elohim
    Adonai
    ho kurios
    Yasū'
    shŕng dě
    Tiānzhǔ
    Nkosi
    Olodumare
    Ar-Rahim
    Al-Quddus
    Al-Malik
    Bahá'u'lláh
    יהוה
    I believe this as well dmp but this is such a evil religion I seriously doubt God would want anything to do with it, but seriously to make kids recite this is just wrong, as we take God out of schools , courts, ect .... we are going to allow this?
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up