Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default Can feminists just shut their trap about Pitbull?

I get tired of crap like this:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...n-9436601.html

I actually liked him better when he was "Mr. 305" (Miami area code) rather than "Mr. Worldwide". So, I will again post a song by Armando Perez before he had to put up with the bullcrap.

So, put it there, culos! (culo = ass or asshole)

Last edited by tailfins; 05-26-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Perhaps he ain't the greatest guy, dunno. I only know that my sister is in love with him. But like any other musical artist, and there are TONS I can't stand - switch the damn station if you don't like the music. And he's far from the first who talks smack about women and his escapades. All radio sucks - unless they're playing my music.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

So where is all the feigned uproar over all the black rappers?!!?!??!? They have been saying much worse for decades...
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

4. Thanks Abbey Marie, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

"Musical Artist?" Really? Where? This kind of noise. YES...I said Noise, is one of the best signs that more fully describe how LOW our society has fallen. And continues to fall.

Calling this stuff Music, is an insult, and offensive to actual, musicians, song writers, and lyricists from the past, and the future.

My apologies to anyone who honestly believes anyone who calls themselves PITBULLS is in it for anything but making money on the backs of the Perpetually Ignorant.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks Gaffer, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

We female people prefer good old fashion country songs like this one. Give it a listen.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WaSy8yy-mr8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    We female people prefer good old fashion country songs like this one. Give it a listen.
    1) Pitbull isn't married
    2) A disinterested boyfriend would love to see a psycho ex-girlfriend do that and become a convicted felon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WaSy8yy-mr8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
    Gabs I am surprised you would like a good ol conservative country girl !!! With that said I laugh at this video, if she had destroyed a classic car like that I am afraid she may of been beat to death but she certainly would of dealt with the law, but it is very entertaining and many woman ( my wife included ) thought she was a hero when this first came out OOO yea and giving the fact that she is drop dead gorgeous doesn't hurt her much either, when she was on American Idol my kids would yell here comes Daddy's GF every time she took the stage ( I am old not blind LOL )
    Last edited by Jeff; 05-28-2014 at 06:56 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

You get tired of people moaning about music artists.

Others get tired if hearing rape and female-objectification pour out of speakers.

I know which i'd consider more of an issue.
    Last edited by Noir; 05-28-2014 at 09:40 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    You get tired of people moaning about music artists.

Others get tired if hearing rape and female-objectification pour out of speakers.

I know which i'd consider more of an issue.
    Simple, switch the station. Don't buy their CD's or anything at all. I'd say neither is an "issue".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Gabs I am surprised you would like a good ol conservative country girl !!! With that said I laugh at this video, if she had destroyed a classic car like that I am afraid she may of been beat to death but she certainly would of dealt with the law, but it is very entertaining and many woman ( my wife included ) thought she was a hero when this first came out OOO yea and giving the fact that she is drop dead gorgeous doesn't hurt her much either, when she was on American Idol my kids would yell here comes Daddy's GF every time she took the stage ( I am old not blind LOL )
    Carrie Underwood is one of my daughter's favorites.
    I remember the video coming out and men saying "Oh, she would get in real trouble for doing that!" And I would reply "depends on how many women were on the jury."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Carrie Underwood is one of my daughter's favorites.
    I remember the video coming out and men saying "Oh, she would get in real trouble for doing that!" And I would reply "depends on how many women were on the jury."
    How many women do you know that skated on Felony Tampering With a Motor Vehicle? I do understand the sentiment, though. If a guy's going to be a playboy, he should flaunt it, not hide it. Then there's no cheating involved. There are boat loads of attractive women that follow playboys around like a lost dog.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Simple, switch the station. Don't buy their CD's or anything at all. I'd say neither is an "issue".
    Good thinking, pretend the problem isn't there. And also if you're child is being bullied in school, get him to switch school, simple.

There is indeed a very real issue, and to not see the rape culture endorsed by the kinds of messages in these songs is an issue itself.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Conservative Republicans didn't feel that way about the Dixie Chicks. They pretty much flipped their lids.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Good thinking, pretend the problem isn't there. And also if you're child is being bullied in school, get him to switch school, simple.

There is indeed a very real issue, and to not see the rape culture endorsed by the kinds of messages in these songs is an issue itself.
    We need to do away with this term bullying. It's a vague PC word whose meaning can be manipulated by those with an agenda. I like well defined terms such as aggravated assault, making illegal threats, theft, false imprisonment, etc. You should give a kid's school ONE chance to resolve criminal behavior. The next step should be a meeting with the District Attorney to file criminal charges against the perpetrator. I don't see you mention a problem that good honest law and order can't solve. If they don't communicate a specific action, a message isn't a crime.
    Last edited by tailfins; 05-28-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    We need to do away with this term bullying. It's a vague PC word whose meaning can be manipulated by those with an agenda. I like well defined terms such as aggravated assault, making illegal threats, theft, false imprisonment, etc. You should give a kid's school ONE chance to resolve criminal behavior. The next step should be a meeting with the District Attorney to file criminal charges against the perpetrator. I don't see you mention a problem that good honest law and order can't solve. If they don't communicate a specific action, a message isn't a crime.
    Do you consider the word 'rape' to be a vague word?

Also i'm not saying this guys 'message' is a crime, or a criminal offence, but its one that we should not be supporting.