Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default Hamas Rockets Reach Jerusalem

Anytime a country is forced into bomb shelters it's time to clean house. I hope, once and for all, they decimate Hamas.

Air raid sirens rang out in Greater Tel Aviv, and in Jerusalem, Kfar Saba and the Binyamina area on Tuesday evening, marking an increase in the Gazan rockets’ range, on the first day of Operation Protective Edge.
    An Iron Dome battery intercepted the incoming rocket over Tel Aviv. Hamas announced it had fired four M-75 rockets at the capital. Two loud thuds were heard in downtown Jerusalem shortly after the rocket warning siren went off at 9:56 p.m. Thousands of residents entered bomb shelters, while others remained outside and in cafés.

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prote...el-Aviv-361994
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, NightTrain, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Not to worry the liberal scum / 'hummus' sympathizers, I thought I'd assure them that B.O. is sending replacement rockets to 'hummus' as we speak.............

NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

4. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Not to worry the liberal scum / 'hummus' sympathizers, I thought I'd assure them that B.O. is sending replacement rockets to 'hummus' as we speak.............

It's funny you mention it, If Hamas make Hummus as they make rockets no way they're not starving in Gaza.

6. Thanks Gaffer, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniyel View Post
    It's funny you mention it, If Hamas make Hummus as they make rockets no way they're not starving in Gaza.

HA! Glad you got a laugh out of it.....I try (occasionally).

Whether anyone takes part in the poll or not, I am CERTAIN that you will find that the majority of posters on this site are 100% behind Israel. Many here are from traditional military families and as such, they have family who gave their life and/or limb to free Israel back in the day. These are well informed posters and know the true history of Israel (Biblical and non-Biblical). I would like to see a poll on who likes HUMMUS......I don't believe any of us like Hamas...............................except for the liberal scum among us and they are few.

I'll be the first to go on record that I do NOT like hummas or Vegemite sandwiches. I'm not even crazy about hot dogs (unless I have relish, mustard and PORK n BEANS to go with them and that could be once or twice a year and I'd be perfectly fine. I HATE hamas or any other muSLUM cult we know as the (religion of pieces).

I hope my going on record is good enough (until Jim helps you revise the actual poll, that is). Help him out Jim!
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

8. Thanks Gaffer, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whether anyone takes part in the poll or not, I am CERTAIN that you will find that the majority of posters on this site are 100% behind Israel. Many here are from traditional military families and as such, they have family who gave their life and/or limb to free Israel back in the day. These are well informed posters and know the true history of Israel (Biblical and non-Biblical). I would like to see a poll on who likes HUMMUS......I don't believe any of us like Hamas...............................except for the liberal scum among us and they are few.

I'll be the first to go on record that I do NOT like hummas or Vegemite sandwiches. I'm not even crazy about hot dogs (unless I have relish, mustard and PORK n BEANS to go with them and that could be once or twice a year and I'd be perfectly fine. I HATE hamas or any other muSLUM cult we know as the (religion of pieces).

I hope my going on record is good enough (until Jim helps you revise the actual poll, that is). Help him out Jim!
    I Like to see myself as open minded person, and as I believe not everyone is equal I would gladly hear a different opinion than mines, It encourage me to believe in my opinion the more opinions unlike mine attempt to test it the bigger my faith in it, I would gladly discuss with anyone.

10. Thanks SassyLady, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fair enough. As a younger man / lad, I was quite the liberal in many ways but as I grew wiser, I gained more and more Conservative views. I truly had one view point over my span here on earth that was ALWAYS Conservative and that came from my heritage as a hunter/outdoorsman. Other than that, practically all of my other beliefs were very liberal. I doubted the existence of God, I believed in the practical reasons for abortion, saw the possible need in end of life issues and even felt somewhat bitter of wealth in those who seemed to be unworthy of their wealth. All those gradually changed bit by bit over the years until I became very much Conservative through and through. So, with age, comes wisdom. I'm glad to see that you have an open mind that will probably guide you well on a path that I took so many years ago. And.....before I forget, WELCOME to DP. I'm not familiar with you or any of your posts (until recently) so if you are indeed a new member, I hope you have a pleasant stay and look forward to some great discussions.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

12. Thanks Daniyel thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Only a matter of time before...

I still have trouble understanding how ANYONE here in the U.S.A. would not place themselves in the dangerous position being experienced by Israel.

If we didn't have Obama as our Pretend C.I.C., and had a real leader who obeyed the constitution. I know, if we...THE U.S.A. was in any way experiencing daily bombing in ANY American city.
    There would be NO Hesitation by a REAL PRESIDENT...directing our military to react, and destroy anyone launching rockets.

That is what mystifies me about Netanyaho and Israel, being so patient, and taking the punishment from HAMAS all this time?

SO. I know. It's got to be very close to the end of their (Israel) patience, and a beginning of the END of HAMAS, across the board.
    Israel has NO SUPPORT from the U.N....and Obama isn't really doing anything...since he has betrayed Israel so often lately.

JUST DO IT ISRAEL. DO IT!
    GAZA NEEDS TO BE CLEANED OUT. NOW!
    (a quote by aboutime)
    Last edited by aboutime; 07-09-2014 at 01:42 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

14. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I still have trouble understanding how ANYONE here in the U.S.A. would not place themselves in the dangerous position being experienced by Israel.

If we didn't have Obama as our Pretend C.I.C., and had a real leader who obeyed the constitution. I know, if we...THE U.S.A. was in any way experiencing daily bombing in ANY American city.
    There would be NO Hesitation by a REAL PRESIDENT...directing our military to react, and destroy anyone launching rockets.

That is what mystifies me about Netanyaho and Israel, being so patient, and taking the punishment from HAMAS all this time?

SO. I know. It's got to be very close to the end of their (Israel) patience, and a beginning of the END of HAMAS, across the board.
    Israel has NO SUPPORT from the U.N....and Obama isn't really doing anything...since he has betrayed Israel so often lately.

JUST DO IT ISRAEL. DO IT!
    GAZA NEEDS TO BE CLEANED OUT. NOW!
    (a quote by aboutime)
    Just today my father and I were talking about the changes in mentality of 50 years of our leaders,40 years ago Golda Meir started "Gods Fury" operation upon the murdering of the 11 athletes in Germany by terrorists, sending Mossad agents to execute them(It took 20 years to finish the mission), and today its all about diplomacy and putting people in jail, I personally don't think that children killers mentality can be fixed in jail or that any kind of penalty can pay for such actions except death.

16. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

"you must spread reputation before giving Red state any more" ... or something like that.

Agree about the military losing family members to help Israel.

Good post, except I do like hummus and hot dogs with sauerkraut or jalapenos!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Fair enough. As a younger man / lad, I was quite the liberal in many ways but as I grew wiser, I gained more and more Conservative views. I truly had one view point over my span here on earth that was ALWAYS Conservative and that came from my heritage as a hunter/outdoorsman. Other than that, practically all of my other beliefs were very liberal. I doubted the existence of God, I believed in the practical reasons for abortion, saw the possible need in end of life issues and even felt somewhat bitter of wealth in those who seemed to be unworthy of their wealth. All those gradually changed bit by bit over the years until I became very much Conservative through and through. So, with age, comes wisdom. I'm glad to see that you have an open mind that will probably guide you well on a path that I took so many years ago. And.....before I forget, WELCOME to DP. I'm not familiar with you or any of your posts (until recently) so if you are indeed a new member, I hope you have a pleasant stay and look forward to some great discussions.
    Reminds of this famous quote:

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” Winston Churchill

19. Thanks red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Found out yesterday that one of the doctors, that hubby works with, has a daughter in Israel right now. Luckily the place she's staying has a bomb shelter so she's relatively safe.

21. Thanks Gaffer, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I say it's simple, if someone shoots a rocket at you, you shoot one back - or more. If Hamas wants to play with ammo, Israel should turn around and completely destroy the terrorists.

23. Thanks Gaffer, red state, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5 Interceptions above Jerusalem, Again.

25. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniyel View Post
    5 Interceptions above Jerusalem, Again.
    I'm glad that the majority are being taken down by the dome. At least when Israel returns fire, they are generally doing so with good intel and with the intention of taking out Hamas operatives and their locations. Unfortunately, they sometimes (most times), stay alongside innocent people, as they couldn't care less if their fellow citizens die.

27. Thanks Kathianne, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

The endless rocket games need to END....NOW.

Time for Netanyahu to QUIT playing Nice games with OBAMA THE SLUT.

Defend your Nation Israel.

Hamas, and those who call themselves Palestinians DO NOT, and HAVE NEVER wanted Peace.

There is only one way HAMAS will understand what "STOP" really means.

And that One Way is....Israel firing the First, and Last volley to achieve PEACE only with those who want it.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !