Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Mercy kill your children to guaranty their heaven. It's the right thing to do.

Mercy kill your children to guaranty their heaven. It's the right thing to do.

“ALL children, should they die, go to Heaven. They have not the reasoning power to make informed decisions."

That statement by Rachel prompted this O. P. ----

Christian parents are evil parents if they do not mercy kill their children and guarantee salvation. If Christian parents do not force their children onto the narrow path with death, they are immoral parents.

To not kill their children shows that Christians do not really love their children. It is throwing away the child's chance for happiness in the vast majority of cases. It condemns most Christian children to hell.

Check the numbers Christians and promote the human sacrifice whose tradition you already follow. Ie. Jesus, your scapegoat. You owe it to your children to mercy kill them.

If they had killed my friend Kenny earlier in life, he would have stayed in heaven.

Right?

Of course so now apply that reality to your child and if you do not want him condemned then mercy kill him or her. Not to be a bean counter but if my sons were not already condemned, I would kill them if I was a good Christian. Good thing I am just a lowly Gnostic Christian.

Good parents will mercy kill their children before the little heathens can follow their evil God given natures.

Right?

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

You really are ONE SICK SOB, Bastard. Take your FALSE PROPHET rants back to the CESSPOOL you came from.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

3. Thanks red state, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    You really are ONE SICK SOB, Bastard. Take your FALSE PROPHET rants back to the CESSPOOL you came from.
    Perfect.
    You show that no argument is possible.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Perfect.

Regards
    DL

Why would someone with a brain find any need to argue over such terrible actions?

Your CESSPOOL brain, possibly talking to some who would take your words seriously. Does not belong here.
    Yes. You have the right to offer your opinions. But yelling FIRE IN A THEATER is similar to telling STRANGERS here..they should murder their children?

you are a sick, sick idiot.
    So, this is for them.

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Perfect.

Regards
    DL
    So you "mercy kill" your children to guarantee them a place in Heaven.. How about yourself?? YOU end up in Hell for murder so your children will never know the sacrifice you were stupid enough to commit, no matter what your motives would be God gave us "free will" and that means we make our own decisions for ourselves. If I remember correctly ever sense we left the Garden of Eden we are BORN with sin in our hearts and it is up to us to ASK for forgiveness.
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

8. Thanks Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any of the religious people I met over my life, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jewish, Duruze and even atheists(Yes I consider that a religion) that truly have faith in their god or cause were radicals, none of them were seeking violence, and none of them were child-murderers, as the only thing they seek in life is the understanding of having faith in the life of others and the need of peace to fulfill their religious life.
    All those I met whose speaks about divine wrath, one truth, despising other or attempting to converse others were radicals and did not made any boundaries to themselves stepping over and over their own faith as an excuse of their sacred goal, think about it.

10. Thanks Kathianne, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    So you "mercy kill" your children to guarantee them a place in Heaven.. How about yourself?? YOU end up in Hell for murder so your children will never know the sacrifice you were stupid enough to commit, no matter what your motives would be God gave us "free will" and that means we make our own decisions for ourselves. If I remember correctly ever sense we left the Garden of Eden we are BORN with sin in our hearts and it is up to us to ASK for forgiveness.
    You are more worried of the recognition you will not get than to insure your child is saved from the fate you will likely enjoy.

Your self-centeredness condemns your children.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniyel View Post
    Any of the religious people I met over my life, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jewish, Duruze and even atheists(Yes I consider that a religion) that truly have faith in their god or cause were radicals, none of them were seeking violence, and none of them were child-murderers, as the only thing they seek in life is the understanding of having faith in the life of others and the need of peace to fulfill their religious life.
    All those I met whose speaks about divine wrath, one truth, despising other or attempting to converse others were radicals and did not made any boundaries to themselves stepping over and over their own faith as an excuse of their sacred goal, think about it.

Think about the killing spree that Christianity went on when Constantine bought the church.

Think about how long the Inquisition lasted.

Compare that to your, “none of them were seeking violence”, and ISIS.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

Aboutime, you took the words right out of my mouth. SICK!!!! I suppose the leftists truly are merciful and good Christians because of all the children they murder (while calling it abortion). SICK....the whole lot of them.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

14. Thanks aboutime, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That member just reached the certain level that I was talking about the other day............................................... ......BLOCKED! Now the ignorance/hate level just went down another notch or two. Anyone that stupid and hate filled to disrespectfully and sarcastically address many of the other members truly aren't worth my time to read and I hope that the rest of you will simply provide rebuttal to the snake WITHOUT QUOTING because the sort of dribble issued by the opening statement and the topic in general is not worth quoting or responding to. I simply had to respond to Aboutime because his statement was, as usual, spot on. What a SICK member we have at DP to suppose that murdering your child is merciful, good or 'CHRISTian'. Leftists truly are sick snakes!!!
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

16. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm writing this as a Jewish descendant to the same people that were hunted during the Inquisition in Spain, and survived the Muslim riots in Morocco, all the Christians I met - Arab, American, European, that truly see their faith before themselves were fascinating people friendly and nice, I see no reason to treat them with hate although I believe I have all the rights to.
    The other side of the scale that I met I wont name since mentioning them would lower my ego..but my perspective was they are seeing themselves above me, the crusaders for example went on their campaign for gods mercy, mostly thieves and murderers, the inquisition gained its power after the fall of the empire, the raise of the Hitler began after the loss during the Germany crisis, those were true radicals, you can't compare them to a simple family who goes to church every sunday and pray before dinning and if you'll tell them to do any of what the scums listed above you'll probably sit behind bars, the question why they did it? survival instinct maybe. crisis encourage radicals as the frustration raise to effect the people patience and nerves.
    we have a saying "Never judge someone when he is angry".
    Last edited by Daniyel; 07-10-2014 at 04:03 PM.

18. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

“ALL children, should they die, go to Heaven. They have not the reasoning power to make informed decisions."

That statement by Rachel prompted this O. P. ----

Christian parents are evil parents if they do not mercy kill their children and guarantee salvation. If Christian parents do not force their children onto the narrow path with death, they are immoral parents.

To not kill their children shows that Christians do not really love their children. It is throwing away the child's chance for happiness in the vast majority of cases. It condemns most Christian children to hell.

Check the numbers Christians and promote the human sacrifice whose tradition you already follow. Ie. Jesus, your scapegoat. You owe it to your children to mercy kill them.

If they had killed my friend Kenny earlier in life, he would have stayed in heaven.

Right?

Of course so now apply that reality to your child and if you do not want him condemned then mercy kill him or her. Not to be a bean counter but if my sons were not already condemned, I would kill them if I was a good Christian. Good thing I am just a lowly Gnostic Christian.

Good parents will mercy kill their children before the little heathens can follow their evil God given natures.

Right?

Regards
    DL
    Just curious, are you on some heavy medication? Or are you just trolling for a chuckle?

Proposing bizarre stuff like this isn't going to get you the debate you're looking for, only revulsion.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

20. Thanks Trigg, red state, Nukeman, Gaffer, Jeff and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

WTF?

And I just know this Fruit Loop has posted this thread on at least one other board I frequent....
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

22. Thanks Trigg, red state, Jeff, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Right?

Right?

Regards
    DL
    Convenient isn't it that your children are safe since they're already condemned lol. Makes me wonder how old a child has to be in order to be saved since your's can't be??

Should they be killed right after birth or given a month or so? But damn, that doesn't make any sense because adults could just choose to never have children in order to avoid the "thou shalt not kill" commandment completely.

I think I'll just be a regular christian instead of a good one.

24. Thanks Nukeman, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Aboutime, you took the words right out of my mouth. SICK!!!! I suppose the leftists truly are merciful and good Christians because of all the children they murder (while calling it abortion). SICK....the whole lot of them.

Thanks red state. I now have the SICKIE on Ignore. No need to provide more ammo to the DRUG laden, cesspool represented by such useless trolling.
    So, this is for them.

26. Thanks red state, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post