Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    But Hamas is working for the good of Muslims and Islam because killing Jews is good, right "jafar?"
    "jew blood is the best blood" - just ask the very guys he supports.

2. Thanks hjmick, aboutime, Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    I condemned Hamas on previous occasions for things like when they dragged the corpses of those spies through the streets. Corpse desecration is haram.

AQ, ISIS etc... would not come to the aid of Palestine. They are not working for the good of Muslims or of Islam. They are only interested in their own grasp on power for their own political purposes otherwise they would already be there.

Lets just look back as far as 2012. Israel completely ignored that particular peace deal by continued assassinations, bombings, incursions, kidnappings, the brutal siege and subjugation of Palestinians etc... Hamas responded with a few rockets but I think they showed great restraint in not letting loose with all they had sooner.

It's particularly disingenuous of you to put the blame squarely in Hamas' lap.

Right you are jafar. Much of that blame should also be given to people who Support Hamas.

Wait a second. That would be people like you jafar. Now it's no longer disingenuous, and you share the blame.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Thanks Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I condemned Hamas on previous occasions for things like when they dragged the corpses of those spies through the streets. Corpse desecration is haram.

AQ, ISIS etc... would not come to the aid of Palestine. They are not working for the good of Muslims or of Islam. They are only interested in their own grasp on power for their own political purposes otherwise they would already be there.

Lets just look back as far as 2012. Israel completely ignored that particular peace deal by continued assassinations, bombings, incursions, kidnappings, the brutal siege and subjugation of Palestinians etc... Hamas responded with a few rockets but I think they showed great restraint in not letting loose with all they had sooner.

It's particularly disingenuous of you to put the blame squarely in Hamas' lap.
    Yes, let's look at that:

The proposed peace brokered by Egyptians collapsed with the renewed roar of air strikes and rocket attacks across the Gaza Strip — and both Hamas and Israel promising to escalate the violence.

The fragile peace was shattered by Hamas forces within just six hours of its start.
    The rocket launches were answered with Israeli military might.

Israeli authorities issued a warning Tuesday for tens of thousands of Gaza residents to leave their home by sunrise Wednesday, a prelude to attacks in the north and east.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1867129
    Hamas broke the peace, not Israel. Israel, again, fired counterstrikes.

You say you condemn them for some things, but they continue, up to present, to target Israeli schools and hospitals, as well as to load their schools and hospitals with their weapons and troops, to force Israel into the position of needing to accept killing innocent to hurt Hamas' military. Hamas has no such grounding in their targets, because they are terrorists.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

6. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, aboutime, Drummond, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

You speak of anti Israeli savagery, yet neglect to mention Israeli savagery. They have had a refugee camp under siege for the best part of a decade and have bombed them repeatedly. I'm surprised there hasn't been more than a few rockets in retaliation.
    So you won't do it ? You just can't bring yourself to post anything critical of Hamas's latest terrorism ?

You've painted yourself as anti-terrorist in the past. NOW, when this is tested, you won't say ONE WORD against Hamas terrorists.

The Wikipedia link I sent you before, began with ...

Since 2001, Palestinian militants have launched thousands of rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip as part of the continuing Arab–Israeli conflict.
    THOUSANDS, JAFAR. But in the face of that, you say ... NOTHING.

But when it comes to attacking Israel ... there you are, always ready to come up with one intended to demonise. These days, you never fail to. In fact, you even sought out and posted anti-Israeli propaganda which was proven bogus. Did that give you pause for reflection ? I see no evidence of it !!

You say:

I'm surprised there hasn't been more than a few rockets in retaliation.
    I SUGGEST TO YOU THAT THOUSANDS OF THEM IS MORE THAN JUST A 'FEW'' !!!!!

This just goes to show how far you'll go to sanitise the truth, in defence of your terrorist buddies.

As for your assertion of a 'blockade' .. well, what else do you do with a terrorist State, ruled by terrorists, who'll get for themselves as many rockets as they can lay their hands on ? WHY should Israel NOT blockade such attempts ???
    Last edited by Drummond; 08-03-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

8. Thanks Jeff, NightTrain, Gaffer, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You speak of anti Israeli savagery, yet neglect to mention Israeli savagery. They have had a refugee camp under siege for the best part of a decade and have bombed them repeatedly. I'm surprised there hasn't been more than a few rockets in retaliation.
    Let's talk about that, shall we? The camp you're talking about, I assume, is the Gaza Strip. Now, here's the issue with that: Gaza was Israel's until 1994, when they willingly gave it to the Palestinians of the area as a part of a peace deal. Later, Hamas broke said peace, and took over Gaza. Israel then took it back, as the peace deal, upon which Gaza was contingent, had been broken.

So let me ask you this: If I were to give you a car, on agreement that you make regular payments until it's paid off, and you intentionally stop making payments, despite having the money for them, is it not my right to rescind ownership of the car from you?
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

10. Thanks Jeff, Drummond, jimnyc, Gaffer, Kathianne and 2 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Let's talk about that, shall we? The camp you're talking about, I assume, is the Gaza Strip. Now, here's the issue with that: Gaza was Israel's until 1994, when they willingly gave it to the Palestinians of the area as a part of a peace deal. Later, Hamas broke said peace, and took over Gaza. Israel then took it back, as the peace deal, upon which Gaza was contingent, had been broken.

So let me ask you this: If I were to give you a car, on agreement that you make regular payments until it's paid off, and you intentionally stop making payments, despite having the money for them, is it not my right to rescind ownership of the car from you?
    To much common sense here
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

12. Thanks Drummond, NightTrain, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post

Great argument !
    Well worth the 'Reputation' I've just sent (.. which I think I mis-spelled, because it mistakenly 'sent' before I corrected my typo ..).

I look forward to Jafar's answer (assuming he doesn't bail out ..).

14. Thanks Jeff, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

Great argument !
    Well worth the 'Reputation' I've just sent (.. which I think I mis-spelled, because it mistakenly 'sent' before I corrected my typo ..).

I look forward to Jafar's answer (assuming he doesn't bail out ..).
    Hey Buddy if you need some spelling lessons just give me a holler

16. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Hey Buddy if you need some spelling lessons just give me a holler

Not spelling lessons, so much as typing lessons ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

Not spelling lessons, so much as typing lessons ..
    I can help with those as well just ask Gabby Drummond if I was you I wouldn't worry about a thing when it comes to typing or spelling.

19. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post