Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    gabby. Using your train of thinking. It sounds like you Blame your own nation for what took place on September 11, 2001.
    Were all of those human beings killed in New York, Washington, and that field in Pennsylvania what YOU CALL TERRORISTS?...as you ask above? Oh, and you are now calling Israeli's terrorists as well?
    Are you saying that Hamas were responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks?
    I said that recognized entities responsible for terrorist attacks should be labeled as terrorists.
    Saudi Arabia is recognized as one of our "allies." Yet they harbor and support more terrorist groups than any other nation in the Middle East. I view the Saudis as a terrorist state. Israel also harbors hard line groups that endorse terrorist activities. Including spying on the U.S.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

JAFAR --- AS A PROVEN HAMAS SUPPORTER YOURSELF .. EXPLAIN. WHAT IS PROOF OF HAVING 'A DECENT HEART' IN SUPPORTING THE SUBHUMAN SCUM THAT DO THIS TO CHILDREN ???
    Sir Drummond, you have never proven that Jafar supports any terrorist group, including Hamas. The fact that Jafar is a Muslim doesn't mean he supports terrorism.
    There are some Catholics on this board. Does being Catholic mean that they support pedophilia? Does being Christian mean you support the Westboro Baptist Church, or the sick people who kill their kids because God told them to?
    You, of all people, should not be prone to make rash generalizations.

3. Thanks jafar00 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Are you saying that Hamas were responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks?
    I said that recognized entities responsible for terrorist attacks should be labeled as terrorists.
    Saudi Arabia is recognized as one of our "allies." Yet they harbor and support more terrorist groups than any other nation in the Middle East. I view the Saudis as a terrorist state. Israel also harbors hard line groups that endorse terrorist activities. Including spying on the U.S.

You have constantly claimed to be so much more, highly intelligent than the rest of us here. And you ask such an uneducated, foolish question?
    If you actually thought I was saying...what you suggested. It merely proves what my, and many others here have suspected about you for a long time.

So. There is nothing else that can, or should be said to you.

The so-called "CAT" is now, finally out of the bag.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Sir Drummond, you have never proven that Jafar supports any terrorist group, including Hamas. The fact that Jafar is a Muslim doesn't mean he supports terrorism.
    There are some Catholics on this board. Does being Catholic mean that they support pedophilia? Does being Christian mean you support the Westboro Baptist Church, or the sick people who kill their kids because God told them to?
    Gabby ... as it's turned out, I haven't had to prove Jafar's support of terrorists - & specifically Hamas. Jafar's been doing that, himself, without any help from me.

In times past, we've seen Jafar pull his punches on criticism of Hamas. At first, very starkly so. As time went on, so Jafar seemingly became more inclined to offer criticism of Hamas .. though, more often than not, he had to be prodded into it.

Now, this is all well and good .. IF it's genuinely meant.

But if it had been, then Jafar should've been willing to regard recent events in a way that was consistent with the mindset he was promoting on behalf of himself, and other (as he claimed) 'peaceful' Muslims. WE HAVE SEEN NONE OF THIS, AT ALL, IN RECENT DAYS.

What have we seen, instead ?

Attack after propagandist attack on Israel. Jafar has no good words for Israel. NONE at all. All he says for Israel is clearly designed to persuade people to see Israel as the darkest of villains, irremediable in the extreme, as savage, conscience-lacking murderers. But, on Hamas, he offers ... WHAT ? ... criticism ?

NONE WHATEVER.

Hamas are terrorists. They provoke the backlash they get. They use Gazans as human shields in order to maximise their ability to launch indiscriminate attacks on Israeli territory which they fervently hope will kill as many Jewish people as possible. If or when their human shield tactics fail, then they demonise Israel in a manner INDISTINGUISHABLE from Jafar's own offerings.

Jafar's postings, now, are pure Hamas-friendly prose. What little criticism he once reserved for Hamas is ENTIRELY gone, replaced by anything Jafar can offer which promotes any message that Hamas themselves would want disseminated.

So, Gabby, I'll ask you not to waste my time. Had Jafar genuinely been what he once tried to tell us was true of him, some measure of condemnation of Hamas would've surfaced. Even if Jafar genuinely believed that Israel deserved censure, still, a form of balance between the two sides would've been struck.

BUT THAT BALANCE SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST. ONE SIDE IS COMPLETELY FAVOURED OVER THE OTHER.

And the side being favoured is the side of internationally-recognised TERRORISTS.

TRY POINTING OUT HAMAS'S FAILINGS. JAFAR, NOW, DOES NOT OFFER ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF ANY. HE HASN'T DONE, EVER SINCE THE CURRENT HOSTILITIES BEGAN.

SO ... QED.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

6. Thanks Gaffer, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Gabby ... I don't condemn Jafar's support of terrorists because he's Muslim. I condemn him because he refuses to condemn Hamas ... and actually supports them.

If I came here and told you what a good person, priest, man, brother, son, etc. a certain Cardinal is and wanted you to focus on just that aspect of the person's actions without condemning their pedophilia, then I think it's safe to say that I can't truly see the whole picture. That there are just some things that are so horrific it eradicates any and all previous/current good things associated with that person.

Hamas is that type of organization .... and Jafar cannot/will not concede that any good they might have done in the past is eradicated by their current disregard for the lives of their citizens.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

8. Thanks Kathianne, Jeff, Daniyel, Gaffer, Drummond and 2 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You come and go and don't know what you speak of. Jafar ADMITTED to supporting them. Even admitted with another guy here that he cheers on Hamas when rockets are sent to Israel, that they are avenging earlier deaths. Did you know this, or not know this? And if you're not sure, then why are you jumping on Drummond while being uninformed?

Jafar defends Hamas at EVERY angle and EVERY opportunity. He states that their actions are NOT terror acts, while stating the opposite about Israel. He excuses their sending rockets blindly to anywhere they may land. He ignores Hamas using children. He ignores Hamas using human shields.

And how about just asking him - "Jafar, do you unequivocally condemn Hamas and all of their terror activities? Do you condemn this terror group as a whole and agree that this terror group should disappear, or needs to go for peace to be made?"

You will never see concrete answers. He supports Hamas. This is a fact that he has admitted to. Try finding a true Christian that supports Westboro, which would actually be BETTER than supporting terrorism, but even that you won't find.

Oh, and I have news for you, Gabby - the majority of Muslims throughout the world support Hamas.

10. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

What Jim said, plus there's no real equivalency here between Hamas and the supporters or Catholics and pedophile priests.

There aren't Catholics that support those priests when outed, they were as appalled as any thumper from CA.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Thanks Drummond, aboutime, NightTrain, Jeff, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    What Jim said, plus there's no real equivalency here between Hamas and the supporters or Catholics and pedophile priests.

There aren't Catholics that support those priests when outed, they were as appalled as any thumper from CA.
    I don't think anyone was OK with Catholic priest doing what they did let alone cheer them on, and how many times did this offense happen, Hamas is sending rockets into Israel daily ( multiple times a day )

No comparison
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

14. Thanks aboutime, Kathianne, Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I don't think anyone was OK with Catholic priest doing what they did let alone cheer them on, and how many times did this offense happen, Hamas is sending rockets into Israel daily ( multiple times a day )

No comparison
    ... and, changing the subject a little, as I type, I'm hearing a news report saying that Israel has agreed to a 24 hour-long ceasefire in Gaza. It's a ceasefire which, according to that same report, Hamas has already broken.

Israel says it reserves the right to respond militarily to such provocations, if/as they happen. But then, what else should anyone expect ? Tolerance of terrorist savagery should NOT be expected of the Israeli side.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

16. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    ... and, changing the subject a little, as I type, I'm hearing a news report saying that Israel has agreed to a 24 hour-long ceasefire in Gaza. It's a ceasefire which, according to that same report, Hamas has already broken.

Israel says it reserves the right to respond militarily to such provocations, if/as they happen. But then, what else should anyone expect ? Tolerance of terrorist savagery should NOT be expected of the Israeli side.
    I read that as well, according to jafar Israel has broke all cease fire's I wonder why when Hamas is getting there a$$e$ handed to them why they would start now

There is no reasoning with these animals ( here they get a chance to breath but turn it down ) Israel needs to go in and annihilate them !!!
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

18. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post

No comparison
    Israel is doing targeted assassinations, hellfire rocket attacks from Helicopters, artillery salvos, kidnapping, and the illegal collective punishment and siege of a refugee camp. That is when they aren't levelling entire neighbourhoods and mowing down 20-30 women and children to get at a single Hamas operative that may or may not even be in the area.

I agree, no comparison.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Israel is doing targeted assassinations, hellfire rocket attacks from Helicopters, artillery salvos, kidnapping, and the illegal collective punishment and siege of a refugee camp. That is when they aren't levelling entire neighbourhoods and mowing down 20-30 women and children to get at a single Hamas operative that may or may not even be in the area.

I agree, no comparison.
    Target Assassination is the best way to avoid collateral damage and innocents harm, Collective Punishment was never an Israeli reaction, civilians do suffer from the actions of few, Israel does everything possible to avoid that.
    http://www.israelhayom.com/site/news...e.php?id=19067 - This is every day basis, you never happen to hear about it..
    Anyway that debate is more than ridiculous, Jafar, do you know how Hamas became the government of Gaza?

21. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I agree, no comparison.
    And yet you support guys that drive dead people down the road behind motorcycles, and use children strapped with bombs. Collateral damage is a BIG difference than purposeful damage by Islamic Terrorists. <--- I'm assuming you don't mind me using the term "Islamic" here, since you and millions more support Hamas?

23. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I agree, no comparison.
    RIGHT YOU ARE jafar. Funny how you intentionally avoided making a complete statement, as in including the fact that HAMAS....is just sending thousands of UNTARGETED rockets into Israel.

But, we all know. You are forbidden from telling the COMPLETE TRUTH.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniyel View Post
    Target Assassination is the best way to avoid collateral damage and innocents harm, Collective Punishment was never an Israeli reaction, civilians do suffer from the actions of few, Israel does everything possible to avoid that.
    http://www.israelhayom.com/site/news...e.php?id=19067 - This is every day basis, you never happen to hear about it..
    Anyway that debate is more than ridiculous, Jafar, do you know how Hamas became the government of Gaza?
    The point is that when you make an agreement for a ceasefire, it means that you agreed to CEASE fire. When your countrymen treat treaties with such disdain, don't cry over a few bottle rockets in return.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله