Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]

__________________________________________________ __________________

Drummond, you are, without doubt, one of the best spoken members here as well as one of the wisest. You have pin-pointed the core of jafart and revealed him to everyone as the scum I always knew him to be. As for the other comments about our enemies and the lies of the LEFT, I couldn't agree with you more and, as you said, we are very much on the same page.

I count it as one of the HIGHEST compliments that you would consider us to be like-minded. As they say, GREAT minds think alike. HA!

Most appreciated, Red state !

I always found it hard to accept Jafar as being how he sold himself to be. Always pulling his punches on Hamas. Always 'blind' to obvious truths about his Muslim comrades, truths that were staring the rest of us in the face.

Jafar's been committed to an Islam-sanitising agenda throughout, and when tested, this converts to classic Jew-hating bigotry shared by the rest of those of his 'faith'. A 'peaceful' Muslim, becoming silent in support of warmongers and savages when the worst of their savageries surfaces .... except to propagandise in LOYALTY to them.
    Last edited by Drummond; 07-23-2014 at 05:39 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

2. Thanks Gaffer, red state, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Well said, Sir Drummond, and I see that we are all still waiting on a

Of course, I'll never see whatever filthy lies this member would spew because I have him and a few others on IGNORE. I do see what they've posted from time to time and that is just fine BUT when the rest of every one gets tired enough of these pukes lies, none of us will know what they say cuz none of us will respond to them or, God forbid, give them the respect that they do not deserve by quoting them. That's just me though....

Bottom line: REAL muSLUMs are of the same religion that we know as "the religion of pieces" (not the religion of peace). I hate to say this but ALL of them (if given enough chain) will be devastating to FREEDOM and even life/limb. jaFART and those like him will never pull the wool over my eyes. Look....there are a few within the Jewish religion and other religions/cults who dislike America/Christians and conservatively FREE thinking people (like you and me) but the cult of islum has them all beat because they are on a plane of hatred that surpasses all others; the lowest of levels, if you will. You see, THEY put their hate to action and it is obvious throughout the world............unless you are ignorant, blind or a like-minded FREEDOM hater.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

4. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    You don't believe me? Keep up with the news. Maybe you didn't see it because your only source is from the IOF and they called it a strike on a rocket site hidden among human shields?

Here is a story about that incident.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/vid...en-beach-video
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Nope, not buying it.

The kid was intentionally placed there or was made to stand as a human shield for terrorist activities.

How very courageous of the palestinians, hiding behind and using children in war. So fierce and brave!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Thanks red state, Jeff, Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Nope, not buying it.

The kid was intentionally placed there or was made to stand as a human shield for terrorist activities.

How very courageous of the palestinians, hiding behind and using children in war. So fierce and brave!
    If I could see your face, I would be asking how you kept it straight while saying that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    If I could see your face, I would be asking how you kept it straight while saying that.
    You'd briefly see a grim look of satisfaction as I closed your eyes for a few days.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

10. Thanks red state, Jeff, Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You don't believe me? Keep up with the news. Maybe you didn't see it because your only source is from the IOF and they called it a strike on a rocket site hidden among human shields?
    It's a fact that at times Hamas uses human shields, and have even stated as of recently that they think it's effective. WHY is it I have NEVER ONCE seen you condemn such actions or state how wrong it is that Hamas encourages them to ignore warnings and stay in their homes?

You act like you like children - but if Hamas is involved you will ignore them.

As usual, propaganda and hidden hatred, and using children as a TOOL. Sick.

12. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, Kathianne, aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

You don't believe me?
    The thought that I might not believe you is a surprise to you, Jafar ?

OK - shall we review ? I wanted, if you recall, chapter and verse on the picture you posted .. where it came from, etc.

Here's what happened with my inquiry - and NONE of it any surprise to me ....

1. What is the source of your photo ? Provide a link we can judge for ourselves.

NONE SUPPLIED.

2. When was the photograph taken ?

NO INFORMATION SUPPLIED

3. Where was it taken ?

NO INFORMATION SUPPLIED

4. What is the nationality of the child shown ?

NO INFORMATION SUPPLIED

5. What is the child's identity ... is anything of this known, or are we just meant to leap to assumptions ?

NO INFORMATION SUPPLIED

6. What were the circumstances just beforehand ?

NO INFORMATION SUPPLIED

7. Is it known for a definite fact that the child is dead ? (the child just might be unconscious, or, this could just be a propaganda mock-up ... or, as has been shown, the true context might be entirely different to what you want us to believe).

NO INFORMATION SUPPLIED

8. Assuming you can supply any quantity of this information, Jafar, has what you'd LIKE us to believe, bee
    n independently verified ? By whom ?

NO INFORMATION SUPPLIED
    Now, Jafar, why on earth wouldn't I believe you ??

I find it especially suspicious that you gave no link for your picture. Were you concerned that, in posting it, you'd have your propaganda undermined (again) once it was examined ?

Keep up with the news.
    WHOSE news ? Would you prefer I get it from Muslim, or Muslim-friendly, sources ? Leftie ones, for example ?

Ah, the Guardian, Jafar. You will know from your stay in the UK that THEY ARE A LEFT WING PUBLICATION.

Now, how surprising is THAT ?

You want me to infer a connection between the photo and the Guardian piece ? And ... what actual proof do I have that your picture IS connected ?

Your word ? The word of a Muslim intent upon shoving pro-Hamas propaganda down our throats (... which, incidentally, the Guardian video itself supplies to its readers, none of it apparently independently verified) ????
    Last edited by Drummond; 07-24-2014 at 03:53 PM.

14. Thanks red state, Gaffer, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It's a fact that at times Hamas uses human shields, and have even stated as of recently that they think it's effective. WHY is it I have NEVER ONCE seen you condemn such actions or state how wrong it is that Hamas encourages them to ignore warnings and stay in their homes?

You act like you like children - but if Hamas is involved you will ignore them.

As usual, propaganda and hidden hatred, and using children as a TOOL. Sick.
    Israel deliberately fired upon and killed children playing on the beach not once, but multiple times, and you have the audacity to call them human shields and give Israel a free pass?

You have no heart.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Israel deliberately fired upon and killed children playing on the beach not once, but multiple times, and you have the audacity to call them human shields and give Israel a free pass?

You have no heart.

jafar. We have no need to use audacity. This video DEBUNKS all of your lies.

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

17. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You have no heart.
    As I figured, you simply can't do it. You choose to get into bed with radicals and make excuses for them. You fall right into the category of 15-25% of Muslims being radicals, as your undying support of a known terrorist group, and continual excuses for them, make you a radical. Congratulations on being part of the 500 million or so in your category from Islam.

19. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    As I figured, you simply can't do it. You choose to get into bed with radicals and make excuses for them. You fall right into the category of 15-25% of Muslims being radicals, as your undying support of a known terrorist group, and continual excuses for them, make you a radical. Congratulations on being part of the 500 million or so in your category from Islam.
    Why is it that one side can be construed as outright terrorists for taking part in hedonistic activities, but the other side is given a pass for doing the same thing? Can't we agree that both sides are terrorists and should be labeled as such?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Why is it that one side can be construed as outright terrorists for taking part in hedonistic activities, but the other side is given a pass for doing the same thing? Can't we agree that both sides are terrorists and should be labeled as such?
    Hamas is a terrorist organization recognized by America and the EU. Israel is an ally of our country and the only democracy in the Middle East. I think Israel makes mistakes, but like the USA, I think they take as much precaution as possible to minimize civilian deaths. They are very similar to us in that manner. Hamas? They act like no military. They act like the terrorists they are. They take no care at all to minimize civilian deaths.

22. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer, Jeff, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

gabby. Using your train of thinking. It sounds like you Blame your own nation for what took place on September 11, 2001.
    Were all of those human beings killed in New York, Washington, and that field in Pennsylvania what YOU CALL TERRORISTS?...as you ask above? Oh, and you are now calling Israeli's terrorists as well?
    Last edited by aboutime; 07-24-2014 at 05:08 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

24. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

You have no heart.
    Jafar .. to this moment, at least, you've offered this site a photo from which something can be INFERRED. Your intended inference has been properly tested - and the result of that test was your utter failure to supply any of the information asked of you. YOU DIDN'T EVEN SUPPLY THE LINK FROM WHICH YOUR PHOTO MUST HAVE ORIGINATED.

The best you've managed since then is to offer a video from which one can INFER a link between its account and your previous photo. NO PROOF AVAILABLE OF THAT ... NONE OFFERED.

And what HAVE you offered ? PROPAGANDA FROM A HAMAS-MADE VIDEO ... THIS POSTED ON A BRITISH LEFT WING MEDIA SITE !!!

And ... none of any of this independently verified, either. So, the Guardian posted it. Well, they would ... THEY THEMSELVES ARE LEFTIE PROPAGANDISTS !!

So, Jafar. You think people who don't swallow your propaganda 'have no heart' ?? If the test of having a heart is to be conned by terrorist LIES, Jafar, then maybe people like myself are 'heartless' enough to find the thought OF TERRORISTS STRAPPING BOMBS ON TO CHILDREN REPUGNANT !!

JAFAR --- AS A PROVEN HAMAS SUPPORTER YOURSELF .. EXPLAIN. WHAT IS PROOF OF HAVING 'A DECENT HEART' IN SUPPORTING THE SUBHUMAN SCUM THAT DO THIS TO CHILDREN ???

YOU'VE MADE YOUR BED. NOW LIE IN IT. SHOW US ALL YOUR UNSWERVING HATRED OF JEWS - AS A 'PEACELOVING' MUSLIM - AND YOUR LOVE OF TERRORIST SCUM.

... yes. SHOW US THE TRUTH OF 'PEACELOVING' MUSLIMS. GO AHEAD. POUR IT ON. TEACH US SOME UNFORGETTABLE TRUTHS ABOUT THAT ... WHILE MORE VICTIMS SUFFER AND DIE IN THE SERVICE OF YOUR HATE-CONSUMED RELIGION.

26. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post