Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    A cease fire means a cease fire. Do you expect Hamas to just sit there and do nothing while Israel continues to attack them and occupy their land?
    jafar. Please explain why HAMAS refused to observe the cease fire. Their OWN cease fire that caused Israel to respond. We all know you intentionally avoid MENTIONING that.

You are alone in supporting Israel in this. Over 1000 civilians dead in Gaza, vs 48 SOLDIERS and 3 civilians in Israel.
    jafar. Really? WHO are you saying is ALONE in supporting Israel in this.
    Did you forget again, how HAMAS told their own people to STAY WHERE THEY WERE?

Sounds like you support the HAMAS technique of HUMAN SHIELDS to convince other idiots like you,
    how HAMAS is so INNOCENT?

Remind me. What started this current conflict?
    And you laughingly ask WHO started the current conflict?
    You really think all of us are as Naive, and Brainwashed as You?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Empty words when those so called surgical strikes result in this...

Blatant targeting of civilians is inhuman. They treat Palestinians, especially those in Gaza as less than insects.
    The child was a shield the Hamas likes to use. They hide behind women and children so they can whine to the world about the innocent dead while they rejoice at trying to cause Israel trouble. All Hamas should be wiped off the map. Islam is nothing but a Satanic cult who has spit on what Allah once stood for. They are accursed and will suffer for it forever and it is their Satan who persecutes them. Like mindless ninnies you chant "Allahu Akbar" for Allah is great when the real translation is Satan is better. Well I got news for Islam. Jehovah, our God is greater. Israel will not be defeated. God bless this poor baby and all the women and children who die because Hamas are cowards. When you love your children more than you hate Jews there will be peace. Until then, Hamas is going to hell for the deaths they cause.

4. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    And you laughingly ask WHO started the current conflict?
    You really think all of us are as Naive, and Brainwashed as You?

Anyone notice how oddly quiet jafar has become after being DELUGED with TRUTHFUL facts he could never deny?
    So, this is for them.

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My main problem with Israeli policy towards the islamofascist threat is similar to my problem with American policy towards the same: they always get cold feet and pull back before administering the death blow and always succumb to external and internal criticism and pressure. By doing that you merely keep the wound infected.

Netanyahu needs to annihilate Hamas for once and forever. And the next American president should follow his example ( Obama won't).

8. Thanks aboutime, Jeff, Gaffer, NightTrain, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    My main problem with Israeli policy towards the islamofascist threat is similar to my problem with American policy towards the same: they always get cold feet and pull back before administering the death blow and always succumb to external and internal criticism and pressure. By doing that you merely keep the wound infected.

Netanyahu needs to annihilate Hamas for once and forever. And the next American president should follow his example ( Obama won't).
    Netanyahu has been managing this for decades. I shake my head at people who think they know more about this than him. I'm certainly not interested in second guessing Israel. They know what they are doing.
    Last edited by tailfins; 08-09-2014 at 08:42 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

10. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Caliban. Most all of us who are Veterans agree with TODAY'S American policy. Today's American policies are OBAMA-DEMOCRAT-CUT and RUN policies designed to WEAKEN AMERICA, and AMERICAN MILITARY.

Netanyahu is a very capable, experienced leader. Much more in Sync with World Realities than Obama would ever dream of being aware of in any way.

Most Americans who have little educational background, or interest in anything Political. Have no idea who Netanyahu is, nor anything about how he has been defending Israel all of his life.
    I wonder how many people here...and including Obama, or Democrats know Netanyahu's Brother was an Israeli War Hero who Died fighting for Israel.
    So, this is for them.

12. Thanks Jeff, Kathianne, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Caliban. Most all of us who are Veterans agree with TODAY'S American policy. Today's American policies are OBAMA-DEMOCRAT-CUT and RUN policies designed to WEAKEN AMERICA, and AMERICAN MILITARY.

Netanyahu is a very capable, experienced leader. Much more in Sync with World Realities than Obama would ever dream of being aware of in any way.

Most Americans who have little educational background, or interest in anything Political. Have no idea who Netanyahu is, nor anything about how he has been defending Israel all of his life.
    I wonder how many people here...and including Obama, or Democrats know Netanyahu's Brother was an Israeli War Hero who Died fighting for Israel.
    Very few know about BeeBee's bro, sadly enough. His family is one that has been fighting the adherents of the Death Cult Moon God for many, many years. They know what keeping on top of threats like this implies, and how you can't show a moment's weakness.

We all have to reorient ourselves and our attitudes and think and behave as if it were Rome in the late 4th century, with hordes of barbarians forever testing our borders and threatening to erupt into our lands. Because that's what ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, etc actually are: the Huns, Vandals and Visigoths of our time.

14. Thanks Kathianne, Jeff, Gaffer, NightTrain, aboutime and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Netanyahu is a very wise politician, most of the Israeli leaders were one way or the other fighters but consider getting criticized indicates democracy works well, once there is none..well its not a democracy anymore.. I think you right, the definition of 'Terrorists' is pretty out of date in this cases, they are more like "Extreme-Offenders" type of organizations, mixing totalitarianism with terror-oriented actions, struggling for the violence at all cost.
    I can't even find a good definition but Terrorist is simply out of date.

16. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Very few know about BeeBee's bro, sadly enough. His family is one that has been fighting the adherents of the Death Cult Moon God for many, many years. They know what keeping on top of threats like this implies, and how you can't show a moment's weakness.

We all have to reorient ourselves and our attitudes and think and behave as if it were Rome in the late 4th century, with hordes of barbarians forever testing our borders and threatening to erupt into our lands. Because that's what ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, etc actually are: the Huns, Vandals and Visigoths of our time.
    Wow, very well put!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniyel View Post
    Netanyahu is a very wise politician, most of the Israeli leaders were one way or the other fighters but consider getting criticized indicates democracy works well, once there is none..well its not a democracy anymore.. I think you right, the definition of 'Terrorists' is pretty out of date in this cases, they are more like "Extreme-Offenders" type of organizations, mixing totalitarianism with terror-oriented actions, struggling for the violence at all cost.
    I can't even find a good definition but Terrorist is simply out of date.

Daniyel. This may sound terrible to many Americans here on this forum, but Honestly. If Netanyahu was to run for President HERE..if he was eligible. I would vote for him. If for nothing else than HIS ENDLESS COURAGE to defend HIS HOMELAND...despite all of the nay-sayers we have, like Obama, and the Democrats who only know how to APPEASE, and CUT & RUN.

Netanyahu's worst day, while sleeping...IS BETTER than any of OBAMA's best days.
    So, this is for them.

19. Thanks Drummond, Jeff, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Daniyel. This may sound terrible to many Americans here on this forum, but Honestly. If Netanyahu was to run for President HERE..if he was eligible. I would vote for him. If for nothing else than HIS ENDLESS COURAGE to defend HIS HOMELAND...despite all of the nay-sayers we have, like Obama, and the Democrats who only know how to APPEASE, and CUT & RUN.

Netanyahu's worst day, while sleeping...IS BETTER than any of OBAMA's best days.
    That's not saying much, you are using faint praise.

At this point in time, I believe Israel, through it's leadership, needs to make a clear announcement that YES they have a shield and YES they are going to respond to those that keep testing it. If the enemies don't wish to be annihilated, they are going to renounce the violence and the promise of destruction of Israel.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

21. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    That's not saying much, you are using faint praise.

At this point in time, I believe Israel, through it's leadership, needs to make a clear announcement that YES they have a shield and YES they are going to respond to those that keep testing it. If the enemies don't wish to be annihilated, they are going to renounce the violence and the promise of destruction of Israel.
    I certainly agree with that last part. Realistically, it's the only way to go. Not that I believe Hamas would take that up, since it defies their whole reason for existing. But even so, Israel should insist on it.
    Last edited by Drummond; 08-10-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its pretty much lost battle, the majority of world-criticism on Israel is not the type of people that like us anyway, I mean Netanyahu accepted every ceasefire, play all by the rules, the death of unfortunate civilians is the lowest ever had, in many terms it is not even a physical war but mostly media-politics war and Israel couldn't do much anyway, the problem is not what Cuba or Syria absurd criticism - but with the neutral-interest type of states that sided against Israel out of interest for example, the UK.. The problem with Obama is the way he work by the neutral-interest type of consideration which is a good move for the short run but in the long run it only cause damage with all the American affairs and interests.

Take a look - Haag..these are ISIS flags, don't be mistaken.
    Last edited by Daniyel; 08-10-2014 at 04:12 PM.

24. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

It's ultimately this simple: if widespread opinion and biases - for WHATEVER reason - are against Israel, then Israel needs to decide whether it'll be a slave to others' media wars, OR, whether Israel will put the welfare of its people above all that !!!

I can't believe that the Israeli Government will sell out its people for the sake of uneducated bigots.

And, for my money, that's all that basically needs to be said.

Here's an example of the unacceptable face of Israeli opposition ....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5657464.html

Israeli tourists are not welcome in Bradford, according to local MP George Galloway in a speech to Respect party activists.

The Guido Fawkes blog posted a video of the Bradford West MP speaking to party members in Leeds in front of a Palestinian flag, calling for harsh, if implausible, measures to protest his anger at the month-long bombardment of the Gaza Strip.

“We have declared Bradford an Israel free zone. We don’t want any Israeli goods. We don’t want any Israeli services. We don’t want any Israeli academics, coming to the university or the college.

"We don’t even want any Israeli tourists to come to Bradford, if any of them had thought of doing so.
    Needless to say, Israel will be heartbroken ...
    Last edited by Drummond; 08-10-2014 at 04:37 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

26. Thanks Daniyel, Caliban, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    It's ultimately this simple: if widespread opinion and biases - for WHATEVER reason - are against Israel, then Israel needs to decide whether it'll be a slave to others' media wars, OR, whether Israel will put the welfare of its people above all that !!!

I can't believe that the Israeli Government will sell out its people for the sake of uneducated bigots.

And, for my money, that's all that basically needs to be said.

Here's an example of the unacceptable face of Israeli opposition ....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5657464.html

Needless to say, Israel will be heartbroken ...
    But Galloway has always been been a joke and a political trimmer anyhow:

First he parades around as a far-left Labour firebrand, and then as a spokesman for the darkest, most reactionary islamofascism imaginable. And as I seem to recall, as a terrorist spokesman, he's not allowed into certain countries, Canada for instance.