Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Default IRS backup tapes "found"

We may get to the bottom of Lerner's activities yet.

This will get very interesting if they're complete... and will shed light on who was directing Lerner. Reid? Obama?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...pes-in-lerner/
    Last edited by NightTrain; 07-23-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

2. Thanks darin, aboutime, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

This will get very interesting if they're complete... and will shed light on who was directing Lerner. Reid? Obama?

I'm sure there are a lot of high ranking dems that this will point too including reid, polosi, cummings and a whole slue of others right up to the white house.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I'm sure there are a lot of high ranking dems that this will point too including reid, polosi, cummings and a whole slue of others right up to the white house.
    We should be so lucky!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

6. Thanks Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

As much as I totally distrust ANYTHING that may be disclosed on those Lerner emails. I suspect, the damage has already been REMOVED that would point to anyone WE KNOW.

All of this has been part of a huge, intentionally directed Delay to protect the same people WE ALL KNOW, do not wish to be exposed, or named.

Reminder. The entire Obama administration, and ANY Politician connected, in any way to Obama are FIRST, AND FORMOST....LIARS.

IF anything was contained on Lerner's emails, or the mysteriously destroyed HARD DRIVES.

Anyone who knows the IT profession..in the slightest...also knows. If there was information to be removed, or deleted/erased. Someone who has some connection to the OBAMA IRS/LERNER playbook...used all of this DELAY time to make sure....THE GUILTY WOULD NEVER BE DISCOVERED.

We are going to start hearing more defensive stories from the very same people...Possibly, Even Lerner, and Cummings. With new attitudes, and more pleasing, kind words. ALL without going back to the FIFTH Amendment declaration.

I hope I am wrong. But my gut feelings tell me. We're just seeing ROUND TWO, of the DELAY.

(a quote from aboutime)
    Last edited by aboutime; 07-23-2014 at 03:20 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Not if they are as doctored as B.O.'s birth certificate. HA!!! So, what if they are obviously doctored and nobody lifts a finger to push the envelope to the limit? Are we to sit back and take it like all the other crap.......M3 thinks YES. This tyrannical traitor has done much worse than this (IF) he is tied to it but he and HIS has gotten a Free-get-outta jail card on all other counts. At least nobody died (as with Benghazi) of the greatest number of deaths for our Navy S.E.A.L.s (at one time and in one slow moving chopper). And this tragedy came after OBL was killed. Looks mighty bad and if lumped in with all the other stuff (A LOTTA STUFF) it looks as if this big eared galoot can get away with just about anything.

Bottom line: someone at the bottom will pay but don't look for Reid, Pill-osi or anyone at the top. We're now in this till the and by the time we get sick and tired of it all......it will be too late to really do anything about it. We've simply let too many things go too long.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

9. Thanks aboutime, Gaffer, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    As much as I totally distrust ANYTHING that may be disclosed on those Lerner emails. I suspect, the damage has already been REMOVED that would point to anyone WE KNOW.

All of this has been part of a huge, intentionally directed Delay to protect the same people WE ALL KNOW, do not wish to be exposed, or named.

Reminder. The entire Obama administration, and ANY Politician connected, in any way to Obama are FIRST, AND FORMOST....LIARS.

IF anything was contained on Lerner's emails, or the mysteriously destroyed HARD DRIVES.

Anyone who knows the IT profession..in the slightest...also knows. If there was information to be removed, or deleted/erased. Someone who has some connection to the OBAMA IRS/LERNER playbook...used all of this DELAY time to make sure....THE GUILTY WOULD NEVER BE DISCOVERED.

We are going to start hearing more defensive stories from the very same people...Possibly, Even Lerner, and Cummings. With new attitudes, and more pleasing, kind words. ALL without going back to the FIFTH Amendment declaration.

I hope I am wrong. But my gut feelings tell me. We're just seeing ROUND TWO, of the DELAY.

(a quote from aboutime)

EXACTLY......just saw what old Aboutime posted after finishing my own reply and posting it. I'll just wait for you next time old friend so that I can simply post: "EXACTLY".
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

11. Thanks aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    EXACTLY......just saw what old Aboutime posted after finishing my own reply and posting it. I'll just wait for you next time old friend so that I can simply post: "EXACTLY".

Not a problem. Glad to have YOU, and DRUMMOND as two members who still bother to respond.

Ever heard the expression "Up shit's creek without a paddle?"

Seems like Obama and Company managed to DRAIN THE CREEK on this.

I simply DO NOT TRUST THE LIAR...AT ALL.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The biggest problem is the inmates are running the jail here and nothing will be done until they are removed.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

15. Thanks aboutime, red state, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Aboutime, I don't trust ANY liberal SCUM.
    Last edited by red state; 07-23-2014 at 03:42 PM.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

17. Thanks aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

If they turn over any tapes they will have been purged to keep bam bastard out of it or else they'll not ever get turned over!

THE CORRUPTION DONE affected that re-election and should void its result but that would cause a civil war! The IRS actions held back groups backing the Republican candidate and that was election tampering, illegal action and a huge conspiracy to rig the election--it succeeded!
    Now no call to reverse or void the results. bam traitor and crew knew even if caught it would be too damn late! That's why he should be arrested and tried. He has no legal right to that office nor does the lying bastard have any true authority over any American citizen IMHO!!!!
    YET NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNLESS WE HAVE A CIVIL WAR... Fact..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

19. Thanks Gaffer, aboutime, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

yes, and in the age of technology, we are more concerned with our cell phones, Xbox's and other meaningless contraptions/venues such as TALK forums. I'm not saying that everyone is at fault and nobody seems to involve themselves but I truly believe that all of us (myself included) have become so complacent that we accept (to a certain degree) any 'law' or SOB that comes down the pike. Those who brake un-CONSTITUTIONAL laws stand alone when singled out and we lend little to no support. Yes, I support disobeying un-Constitutional laws and I do contribute in many ways to preserve this Republic but I'm also guilty of simply going with the flow..........
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

21. Thanks Jeff, aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Even if something points to high ranking Dems they will stand up behind the podium and swear before God and man that the Repubs doctored the emails to make them look bad..........and, get this ..... the idiots that listen to Reid and company will believe it.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

23. Thanks NightTrain, Gaffer, Jeff, aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The administration is charged with enforcing the laws. Does anyone believe the administration will enforce laws against itself?

The wolves are guarding the sheep, the foxes are watching over the hen house and the snakes are in the grass keeping anyone from getting too close.

So all we got to do is vote em out? Yeah right.

25. Thanks Jeff, aboutime, red state, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    yes, and in the age of technology, we are more concerned with our cell phones, Xbox's and other meaningless contraptions/venues such as TALK forums. I'm not saying that everyone is at fault and nobody seems to involve themselves but I truly believe that all of us (myself included) have become so complacent that we accept (to a certain degree) any 'law' or SOB that comes down the pike. Those who brake un-CONSTITUTIONAL laws stand alone when singled out and we lend little to no support. Yes, I support disobeying un-Constitutional laws and I do contribute in many ways to preserve this Republic but I'm also guilty of simply going with the flow..........
    The administration is charged with enforcing the laws. Does anyone believe the administration will enforce laws against itself?

The wolves are guarding the sheep, the foxes are watching over the hen house and the snakes are in the grass keeping anyone from getting too close.

So all we got to do is vote em out? Yeah right.
    All of this is so sad, I would love to argue it but it is true, I have heard a thousand times " it is what it is" " what can we do" and so on, and to some degree it is true, with the criminals in charge it is hard to change, but we must keep up the fight and some how take our Country back. I am one that believes this isn't going to happen with votes and polls and all that other trash, people are going to have to come together and do what we must !!! It is coming, it is no longer a matter of if, but rather when.
    Last edited by Jeff; 07-24-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

27. Thanks Gaffer, aboutime, red state, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jeff, I consider myself a REALIST (even tho my wife would label me as a pessimist).

To put it in a perspective that folks will understand me more; it is like driving a care without oil......you'll get only so far and once the damage has been done IT IS DONE. When injustice Roberts signed over our rights with the stroke of a pen, he, like others before him, just scribbled VOID over part of the Constitution. I don't wish to sound pessimistic but we did have a chance to see the LIGHT but we chose to do what Ben Franklin feared that we'd do.......................eventually.

It seems that our morals and character has finally reached the proper "water downed" state to where someone like B.O. and his scum can do just about anything they want. I will not gloat in any predictions I've made (WHEN) they come true cuz it will indeed be a sad day for AMERICA when they do come true. Anyone who has known me for the past several years knows what I'm talking about.

We have all the signs; the steam is coming out of the radiator, the pipe is smoking and we're jumping gears YET we continue driving as if nothing is wrong. The car can only go so far till it locks up.
    Last edited by red state; 07-24-2014 at 04:44 PM.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

29. Thanks Gaffer, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post