Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If Jafar abondones this thread without admitting he fell for a scam, he should be reminded of it in every other thread until he comes back here and has a helping of crow. It would actually give him a hint of credibility if he did.

Ya know, just the fact that he believes Israel would have their snipers purposely target children shows the depth of his bigotry.
    The only way to make Islam sound compatible with the modern world is to lie about it.

2. Thanks Gaffer, Jeff, red state, Drummond, aboutime and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Piece of crap supporter of hummus and other terrorists.....he'll never do the right thing even if he does save face by admitting his stupidity and hate!!! Good riddance! I'd be fine if that was his last post. In fact, I wish the few I've placed on ignored would be banned or just go away. They dump their lies on us every time they post and their #1 goal is to disrupt and troll.

..............IGNORE THEM!!! They will eventually go away.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

4. Thanks Drummond, aboutime, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Wow~I thought your opening lines were coming from TYR. HA!!! Then I read your closing statements and knew better. Tyr would have left it with jafar getting his @$$ handed to him on a plate. HA!!!!!!
    If anything of my posts reminds you of Tyr, that's high praise indeed !!

And maybe, if that's true, Tyr's judgment might've been better ? I wonder why I bother with Jafar. We know he has a one-track mind and won't waver from his agenda. Truth and justice be damned ... He Has His Terrorist-Loving Propaganda To Feed Us ... .
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

6. Thanks aboutime, red state, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevecanuck View Post
    If Jafar abondones this thread without admitting he fell for a scam, he should be reminded of it in every other thread until he comes back here and has a helping of crow. It would actually give him a hint of credibility if he did.

Ya know, just the fact that he believes Israel would have their snipers purposely target children shows the depth of his bigotry.
    It'd be great if he WOULD admit he'd fallen for a scam. But I don't believe he will .. since propagandists dare not admit to any truth which detracts from their agenda. Propagandists just keep chip-chip-chipping away until they - or so they think - achieve something they want. Truths which are inconvenient to them just get in the way .. propaganda successes are all they care about.

Red State's got a healthy outlook on this. Recognition of the worthlessness of continuing to take on anything Jafar 'treats' us to.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

8. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    It'd be great if he WOULD admit he'd fallen for a scam. But I don't believe he will .. since propagandists dare not admit to any truth which detracts from their agenda. Propagandists just keep chip-chip-chipping away until they - or so they think - achieve something they want. Truths which are inconvenient to them just get in the way .. propaganda successes are all they care about.

Red State's got a healthy outlook on this. Recognition of the worthlessness of continuing to take on anything Jafar 'treats' us to.

Sir Drummond. SCAMMERS aren't smart enough, or intelligent enough to KNOW when they have been scammed. If they did. WE WOULDN'T BE BOTHERED WITH SCAMMERS/LOSERS in the first place.

It's just another version of CUTTING off the nose...to SPITE the face.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

steve. In Jafar's case. MORE STUPIDITY than BIGOTRY. He excels in Being Stupid. Which keeps him coming back for more.
    JAFAR has become DP's definition of INSANITY. Trying to pass of his lies, and failing. Then, coming back with the same lies...expecting WE WILL BELIEVE THEM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I take this personal with jafar and I think it is Funny as can be, see jafar and another poster had decided to call out each post I made saying the source was weak ( even though I would do 2 minutes of research and prove them wrong ) it was still jafar's way of weaseling out of a debate he couldn't win, so yes all I ever heard was SOURCE and him and the other poster would yuk it up and we would go on, so it does my heart good to see him burned so bad, Thank you Kat !!!!
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

12. Thanks red state, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I take this personal with jafar and I think it is Funny as can be, see jafar and another poster had decided to call out each post I made saying the source was weak ( even though I would do 2 minutes of research and prove them wrong ) it was still jafar's way of weaseling out of a debate he couldn't win, so yes all I ever heard was SOURCE and him and the other poster would yuk it up and we would go on, so it does my heart good to see him burned so bad, Thank you Kat !!!!

Quite true, Jeff, these losers will either skip town or bring up some crap that has nothing to do with thread or the passions of those participating in such threads. They'd rather correct our grammar, spelling or some trivial crap like that instead of calling it like it is. We are weak as a Nation cuz we have weak lil' pretend conSERVATIVES, evil liberals and a growing population of those who have infiltrated our communities.

So, perhaps jafar took the advice and put on his fighting boots and headed for Israel. I can only hope as much cuz it is about time that these people actually faced the music and STOOD for something.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

14. Thanks Gaffer, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

He'll abandon. If called on it in another thread he'll claim he hadn't the time and didn't know. That, or he'll come back and make more excuses and lies and that WE all fell for something else and he'll stick to his story. But NO WAY IN HELL would he admit that his friends would make something like this up and that he fell for it.

16. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Usually he pretends the offending thread never existed.

I don't understand the refusal to admit he's wrong. I've been wrong and admitted I was in the thread a few times - not a big deal.

IMO, that's how a man conducts himself.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

18. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Usually he pretends the offending thread never existed.

I don't understand the refusal to admit he's wrong. I've been wrong and admitted I was in the thread a few times - not a big deal.

IMO, that's how a man conducts himself.
    I've fallen for stories many times and came clean. I've admitted I was wrong on this board more times than I can count. I don't like to do it, but when so clearly wrong or I fucked up...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

As suspected, Jafar was back here and of course can't reply here. Wasn't it in another thread just last week where he claimed Tyr bailed from a thread?

Wow, talk about your massive backfires, eating crow & hiding from the truth!

21. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Jafar, even if he had done this, he's not a "true" Israeli.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

23. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Jafar, even if he had done this, he's not a "true" Israeli.
    As a matter of fact, not a single killing was done by a "true Israeli". But it seems like Hamas are true and real muslims representing the muslim population around the world. The new face of Islam.

Daniyel - if you are wondering why we say this, it's because almost every single bad thing a muslim has ever done, Jafar replies with "well, they aren't real Muslims".

25. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post