Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Israeli sniper boasts about killing children on Instagram

Strange how you guys missed this while showing blind love for Israel while everyone else is condemning them for bombing schools, UN refugee shelters and hospitals.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/0...gaza-children/

How do you feel about blindly supporting such animals as David Ovadia?
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gaza-media-...-today-1459235

Gaza Strip: Did Israel Defence Forces Soldier David Ovadia Really 'Kill 13 Children?'

The message allegedly posted by Ovadia sparked outcry but some people argue it is fake(Twitter)

The [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]Instagram[/COLOR] post of an Israel Defence Forces (IDF) member who allegedly prides himself on having "killed 13 [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]children today[/COLOR]" has sparked outrage on social media.
    David D Ovadia, an IDF combat soldier, allegedly wrote the message along with a [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]picture[/COLOR] depicting him with a rifle.
    IBTimes UK was unable to independently verify whether the messages were written by Ovadia or not.
    However, some people argued they are fake.
    "Someone took a real soldier's [David Ovadia] FB photos & created fake social media accounts," said Twitter user Lahav Harkov, who writes for the Jerusalem Post.
    The vast majority of civilian deaths in Gaza Strip, caused by Israel's Operation Protective Edge, have been the result of shelling and airborne rocket fire rather than IDF ground troops.
    Sparking outcry, Ovadia is alleged to have written: "I killed 13 children today and you are next f*****g[COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]Muslims[/COLOR] go to hell b*****s."
    Shortly after the message was posted, Ovadia's account was made private.
    In the same picture posted on Instagram, available throughsocial media search engine Lakako, another tagline reads: "Stop running u gonna die anyway."
    A second message was also reportedly traced to the same account (lakako.com)

Hundreds took to social media to vent their outrage as the Palestinian death toll continues to rise in the ongoing Gaza-Israel crisis. Some netizens accused Ovada of committing [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]war crimes[/COLOR].
    <iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" title="Embedded Tweet" height="557" style="padding: 0px; margin: 10px 0px; display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;"></iframe>
    The bitter conflict between Hamas and Israel over the Gaza Strip has been echoed on [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]social media with[/COLOR] angry campaigns by supporters of each side.
    But on many occasions, the comments have been little more than black propaganda and hoaxes to smear the opposition as being brutal and immoral.
    As IBTimes UK reported on July 21, graphic videos filmed of [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]the horrors[/COLOR] of the Syrian civil war have been relabelled and dressed up by both sides.
    <iframe class="jsbox" src="http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/article/code/display?id=64304" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; overflow: hidden; width: 0px; height: 0px;"></iframe>
    <iframe id="twitter-widget-2" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" title="Embedded Tweet" height="210" style="padding: 0px; margin: 10px 0px; display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;"></iframe>
    More than 1,200 Palestinians have been killed since the IDF launched Operation Protective Edge against Gaza on 8 July to restore calm [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]in southern[/COLOR] Israel after the [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]firing[/COLOR] of more than 150 rockets from Gaza into the country.
    On 17 July, IDF expanded its operation with a ground invasion of Gaza, aimed at destroying Palestinian Islamist organisation Hamas' [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]underground tunnels[/COLOR].

The UN warned Israel that it might be committing war crimes as at least 70% of the Palestinians killed were civilians.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Thanks jimnyc, hjmick, NightTrain, Jeff, Drummond and 2 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Awesome, Kath!! The terrorism supporter falls for propaganda without doing research, and you debunk his crap in 7 minutes! LOL

5. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

Now that you were stupid enough to fall for this - care to share the data/story/area/info where it's been released that this many kids were taken out by sniper fire? Or do you blindly support Hamas so much that you fall for this kind of bullshit so easily? Don't bother, I know the answer already.

Oh, and I don't blindly support Israel - I support them with my eyes wide open and am enjoying every minute of them ONCE AGAIN beating the crap out of muslim filth who terrorize their nation.

7. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Strange how you guys missed this while showing blind love for Israel while everyone else is condemning them for bombing schools, UN refugee shelters and hospitals.

Strange how you fall for a bullshit story because you are so filled with hate you can't be bothered to do a few minutes of research.

Tell you what, "jafar," why don't you take your faith, your beliefs, and your convictions and go over to Gaza and lend a hand to your brethren? Help them out, kill a few Jews for yourself. You talk a hell of a game online, why not volunteer for Hamas?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

9. Thanks jimnyc, Jeff, Drummond, Gaffer, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

That's the 2,493rd time he's posted some bullshit without checking. Feeling like a fool yet, Jafar?

HJmick makes a good point - why aren't you over in Gaza helping out?

Your bullshit isn't doing any good here, maybe putting your boots on the ground over there will help the cause!

I'll chip in 5 bucks for your ticket.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

11. Thanks jimnyc, hjmick, Jeff, Drummond, Gaffer and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    That's the 2,493rd time he's posted some bullshit without checking. Feeling like a fool yet, Jafar?

Your bullshit isn't doing any good here, maybe putting your boots on the ground over there will help the cause!

He's probably more like the leader of Hamas, all talk but stays FAR away from the action. The terror leader is all comfy in Qatar the last I heard.

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He's probably more like the leader of Hamas, all talk but stays FAR away from the action. The terror leader is all comfy in Qatar the last I heard.

Figures.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Poor jafar, poor, poor, jafar.

Gotta hand it to him. Jafar doesn't even remember WHICH LIES he is repeating over, and over again.

That Propaganda-Hamas Handbook, and Cesspool Guide to Lost Intelligence suits you jafar.

Stick to it. Don't change a thing. The ONE, and ONLY member here who believes everything..all your crap, is....YOU.

But you win the weekend award for....member of DP with Brain Damage.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

jafar you where slammed

That is what should happen to all terrorist !!!!
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

19. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Strange how you fall for a bullshit story because you are so filled with hate you can't be bothered to do a few minutes of research.

Tell you what, "jafar," why don't you take your faith, your beliefs, and your convictions and go over to Gaza and lend a hand to your brethren? Help them out, kill a few Jews for yourself. You talk a hell of a game online, why not volunteer for Hamas?
    jafar isn't going anywhere, cowards hide behind a monitor and sell there trash.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

I got a 10 spot.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He is more of a coward then the cowardly terrorist are, at least they will die with honor ( in there eyes ) jafar wont even get the virgins.
    Last edited by Jeff; 08-01-2014 at 10:43 PM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

21. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

.. Hah ! knew before even opening the thread and reading any of it that it must've been started by you, Jafar. I see your enthusiasm for trying to demonise Israel remains undiminished. In fact ... is it increasing ? I see that you've had your ass handed to you on a plate with this one ... !!

Let me offer you this, Jafar. I'm sure it'll appeal to your, er'm, 'peaceful' nature .. ??

http://unitedwithisrael.org/hamas-we...elis+Love+Life

Two of the most senior Hamas leaders appeared on Hamas TV yesterday saying that Hamas loves death like Israelis love life.

A recorded statement by Hamas Chief of Staff Muhammad Deif, prepared during the current Gaza war, Operation Protective Edge, announced: “Today you [Israelis] are fighting divine soldiers, who love death for Allah like you love life, and who compete among themselves for Martyrdom like you flee from death.”

Hamas TV also chose to broadcast yesterday a statement former Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh said in the past: “We love death like our enemies love life! We love Martyrdom, the way in which [Hamas] leaders died.
    If you'd been genuinely peace-driven from the start, Jafar .. if you, as a a good Muslim, GENUINELY hated terrorism, then what I've just shown you here would horrify you. You'd want to distance yourself from any trash that had such a mindset.

WOULDN'T YOU ?

But of course, in recent weeks you've been busily outing yourself. You mirror Hamas's hatred against Israel and Israelis. You will of course continue as you have, undeterred by your recent failure to sell your propaganda to us. You'll doubtless try this again, having learned nothing .. you, the Muslim that you TRULY are.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

23. Thanks Gaffer, red state, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Let's see how jafar likes getting proven Wrong here...

This link, and the story come from someone jafar will INSIST...is either a liar, or traitor.

Doesn't matter jafar. YOU CANNOT DISPROVE TRUTH...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey...-humanitarian-
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

25. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    This link, and the story come from someone jafar will INSIST...is either a liar, or traitor.

Doesn't matter jafar. YOU CANNOT DISPROVE TRUTH...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey...-humanitarian-
    .. and of course, Jafar would never dream of posting anything from a non-biased source himself ..

Let Jafar 'insist' away. And let him disprove the report. Or try to.

Let him also defy what we can all see is true of what the Hamas Charter preaches ...
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

27. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    .. Hah ! knew before even opening the thread and reading any of it that it must've been started by you, Jafar. I see your enthusiasm for trying to demonise Israel remains undiminished. In fact ... is it increasing ? I see that you've had your ass handed to you on a plate with this one ... !!

Wow~I thought your opening lines were coming from TYR. HA!!! Then I read your closing statements and knew better. Tyr would have left it with jafar getting his @$$ handed to him on a plate. HA!!!!!!
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

29. Thanks Drummond thanked this post